SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pidgin Translation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SirNoodles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got an idea for cajoling a scammer into to make a silly video for me: I will give the scammer the impression that I have already sent $5,000 to a fellow scammer (Imha Kuntohl) in return for Imha Kuntohl's marvellous TV commercial video that he made for us. But now the new scammer has come forward with a new set of demands. What gives? Where did Imha Kuntohl go?

Basically I want to copy the format of this bait: http://www.419eater.com/html/frank_kabongo.htm but I want to extract a silly video from the scammer instead of 200 bucks in cash so I was wondering if anybody would be willing to translate a short amount of text into Nigerian Pidgin English so I can make my e-mail more convincing (and make it more obvious to the thick scammer that Imha Kuntohl needs a new e-mail account).

Thanks.
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this link
It is a handy bit of kit

www.translate.50webs.com/lad/lad.html

I use it all the time to convince my lads of an impending dolla chop etc, i have one on the brink of self destruction at the moment, try it out Laughing

Regards PG

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
SirNoodles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that, I'll see what I can extract now.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic