SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

aLL THE WAY TO aFRICA AND NO ONE TO MEET ME AT 4:45 am

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Saint Pesmo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute3.internal (compute3.nyi.mail.srv.osa [10.202.2.43])
by store114m.internal (Cyrus git2.4.2+0-git-fastmail-6236) with LMTPA;
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:04:03 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets: subject='utf-8', plain='UTF-8', html='UTF-8'
X-Resolved-to: xxxxxxx2yyyyyyyy
X-Delivered-to: xxxxx@yyyyyyy
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx3.messagingengine.com ([10.202.2.202])
by compute3.internal (LMTPProxy); Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:04:03 -0400
Received: from rediffmail.com (f6mail-145-154.rediffmail.com [119.252.145.154])
by mx3.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with SMTP id CA183F40102
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:04:01 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 7298 invoked by uid 510); 26 Oct 2010 12:03:06 -0000
Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=redf; d=rediffmail.com;
b=JzgEAE6YntJN1MuT0G4tUkcLBgYIsUw1lEygFkAlon/90ykjJVPK74RMfByGCN4jgo9AS1sC/lDANrAWUJq2hf+NaFh7cXDP3RYTuQz9rgrE0mTMt3rXK7Ek2n73s4V2lkqBUwoDsj9W5n1STT7MatFP+xpJITOqII/NVFKlvTc= ;
X-CTCH-Spam: Unknown
X-CTCH-VOD: Unknown
X-CTCH-Flags: : 0
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A010201.4CC6C3AE.00E2,ss=1,fgs=0
Date: 26 Oct 2010 12:03:06 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: <[email protected]>
Received: from unknown 41.222.192.68 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 26 Oct 2010 12:03:06 -0000
Subject: =?utf-8?B?R29sZCBEdXN0IE9mZmVy?=
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="=_fd871ab7e082bfebdc61a73e4bcbd959"
X-Truedomain-Domain: rediffmail.com
X-Truedomain-SPF: Pass
X-Truedomain-DKIM: Pass
X-Truedomain: Neutral

Dear Sir,
Greetings from here.
We are a small local miner here but we would like to inform you that we would like to have a genuine gold buyer and sign official contract with him.
1Item: Gold Dust
2Quality: 22+ Carats
3Availabilty:250 KGS
Price:22,000 Dollars / Kg
Origin:Burkina Faso
For further information let me know and together we discuss about the conditions.

Regards
Linda Chavis
My initial reply

HellO Ms Chavis, I have been out of the country on a contract and am jsut catching up on my e-mail. This seems like an exciting offer and I am indeed interested. Please tell me details..
I await your reply

Now Miss Chavis is gone and Mr Abiodun steps up ...

New Headers:

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute3.internal (compute3.nyi.mail.srv.osa [10.202.2.43])
by sloti14d2p4 (Cyrus git2.5.0+0-git-fastmail-6268) with LMTPA;
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:20:39 -0500
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets: subject='utf-8', plain='UTF-8', html='UTF-8'
X-Resolved-to: [email protected]
X-Delivered-to: [email protected]
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx3.messagingengine.com ([10.202.2.202])
by compute3.internal (LMTPProxy); Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:20:39 -0500
Received: from rediffmail.com (f6mail-144-230.rediffmail.com [119.252.144.230])
by mx3.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 0966EF400E8
for <[email protected]>; Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:20:37 -0500 (EST)
Received: (qmail 8235 invoked by uid 510); 13 Nov 2010 17:19:28 -0000
Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=redf; d=rediffmail.com;
b=gimCz9Ix5NNBFY4Yekwn4mxjqN0/sLFvE/AzCG8AhlHx0zcB//UPKOEBDRWy5QXkNQgM116hIU+jN37GO8ZlC/TiVLV9Md83LX2xsB4ytaLVwCsqy7tvbzXhlG66ImyxCpFtVbgYcEs+m6WcgGfntRVJSV2WnvoliGiYPiC0G/0= ;
X-CTCH-Spam:
X-CTCH-VOD:
X-CTCH-Flags:
X-CTCH-RefID:
Date: 13 Nov 2010 17:18:43 -0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: "[email protected]
Received: from unknown 41.222.192.68 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 13 Nov 2010 17:18:43 -0000
Message-ID: <1289664634.S.17744.9071.F.H.TkFudGhvbnkgRnJhbmNpcwBSZTogR29sZCBEdXN0IE9mZmVyIEFudGhvbnkgRnJhbmNpcw__.f6-145-153.old.1289668723.37687@webmail.rediffmail.com>
Sender: [email protected]
Subject: =?utf-8?B?UmU6IEdvbGQgRHVzdCBPZmZlciBBbnRob255IEZyYW5jaXM=?=
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="=_fcf9bdff84af59005de72da0c2299d47"
X-Truedomain-Domain: rediffmail.com
X-Truedomain-SPF: Pass
X-Truedomain-DKIM: Pass
X-Truedomain: Neutral

Mr.xxxx,
We are very happy to always read from you because we need a serious and prompt business man like you to transact business with and we are very happy that you can deal with the travel Visa to visit our country and I assured you that my country have no problem when you are coming with cash because everything is secured and safe out here in my country.
We also get your telephone number and we can not release it out because this are confidential information.
I will like you to send us your flight detail information so that we can be prepared to pick you up from the airport to your prepared lodge.

We urgently await your warm welcome so that we can conclude all business terms and condition here.
Best Regards,

Mr.Adebayo Abiodun
Ste Graphic Du Golfe
071 BP 058 Cotonou
Atlantique,Republic Du Benin
Tel: +229 99 08 34 84
Faxline:+ 229 211 35 664
E-mail:[email protected]
Skpe:[email protected]

My reply in red
On Therefore, we would like you to know that we are ready to do business with you up to a large business scale because we have a large quantity of gold dust in stock for sale but because we are dealing with you in the first business transaction we have to deal with a little quantity and that is the reason why we give 150kg for the first shipment.
Perhaps whenw e meet we can discuss this futher as my artners are quite eager to proceed
>Furthermore, I was very happy to hear that you are familiar with our continent and that will make it so easy for both of us to meet soonest then, you have to send your travel passport photopage so that we can procure the Visa Letter of Invitation for approval at the Federal Government and it will cost us 20 United States Dollars each person depending on the number of people coming from your side, so we have to know the number of you coming for the warm inspection but we would pay that on your behalf and concerning the accomodation we would prepare a very comfortable apartment for you with maximum security but I want you to know that our country do not have any problem with security because we are in a small French Paradise Island in the Western Part of Africa. a lot of fun and historical and attraction centers around with good bar and restaurant of both local dishes and Intercontinental dishes.
I can deal directly with the embassey in London to get the visas. I never send information ont he net such as Passport photots ec, there is too much ID theft. So i willd eal with your embassy and get back to you on my time of arrival. can you or a member of your company meet us at teh airport. We plan to carry cash so is this secure ?.............

Mr.xxxxx

We are very happy to always read from you because we need a serious and prompt business man like you to transact business with and we are very happy that you can deal with the travel Visa to visit our country and I assured you that my country have no problem when you are coming with cash because everything is secured and safe out here in my country.
We also get your telephone number and we can not release it out because this are confidential information.
I will like you to send us your flight detail information so that we can be prepared to pick you up from the airport to your prepared lodge.

We urgently await your warm welcome so that we can conclude all business terms and condition here.
Best Regards,

Mr.Adebayo Abiodun

...................Me in red

N.B
Send us your direct mobile telephone number so that we can both discuss on phone and get familiar with one another.

At this time please call 01392 680 033 in England and ask for my secrretary Oscar Wilde, he will pass on the call if I am available or he can take a message...Do ask for him rather than me as I am not always available and we do not like to ive out this private number soa s to avoid nuissance calls.

..........The lad awaits my arrivel....

I am up late partying with friends so I got your mail
here is my itinerary
Here is my schedule. I am going by train to Paris Thursday on business, then I leave Friday for Conotou
Paris (Orly) 09:25 Cotonou (Cotonou) Benin 04:45
(+ 1 day) Royal Air Maroc , I am not sure what the flight number is but not many Air maroc from paris I am sure

I LATER SENT A FLIGHT NUMBER...

Mr.xxxxx
I was very glad that you will be arriving on Thursday and please as soon as you get the flight detail you send it to us so that we can arrange for the airport pick up immedaiately.
We await your warm welcome to our splendid coast Island soonest.
Best regards

Greetings from here Mr.Anthony Francis,
We got your flight arrival time but Kindly confirmed to as soon as you get the flight number so that we can meet with you.
We are willing to welcome you here.

Best Regards,

Mr.Adebayo Abiodun

........................Ah good he will meet me at 4:45 AM local time... Or will they ??

My flight, 738, Royal Air Maroc leaves Orly Airport in minutes as boarding has been called. I arrive at around 4:30 AM your time. All is secure in my cash situation. I look forward to meet you and your company. My friends and fellow investors have considerable toa dd so I hope this is a good situation

...........and when I “got there” no one to meet me so

Where were you people, I arrived at 4:55 and no one was there to meet me. I waited for 90 minutes then took a taxi to Hotel du Port. I did not register under my name as I am becoming suspicious of what is happening., If this is a legitimate business deal I will be waiting for anyone from your company at the main bar. If you are in fact a real business we can come to an understanding about why you did not meet me. Come to the bar, I will not tell youw here I am sitting so I will be able to watch you approach various people. Use the code words Bonhomme Carnival, ask people you speak with if they are familiar with Bonhomme Carnival. When you approachme and ask I will then engage you in conversation.
If you do not come to te bar this evening I leave tomorrow

.And this rejoineR...I wonder if they came to the hotel and went around asking for Bonhomme Carnival ?

You were not at the airport and i waited till midnight at the bar in the Hotel du Port. Someone knocked at my door but i did not open it. I am leaving tomorrow at 1 PM so you have lost an opportunity. You do not even reply to my e-mails. This is a scam, I had close to 10,000 Euros to start a business deal. I have sent it home via Fed_Ex to my business.
What a shame ...

........Post script

So there it ends, did the lads meet me at 4:45, I wrote them, did they go to the hotel bar...we may never know...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic