SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

G'day mate- Aussie in Japan waits for you.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am positive that this is Daniel Bremmar the love scammer.
Quote:

Received: by 10.42.225.65 with SMTP id ir1cs16220icb;
Sat, 20 Nov 2010 19:08:38 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.91.47.38 with SMTP id z38mr5097589agj.129.1290308918283;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from msa105.auone-net.jp (msa105.auone-net.jp [61.117.18.165])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w75si8130710yhc.175.2010.11.20.19.08.37;
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 61.117.18.165 as permitted sender) client-ip=61.117.18.165;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 61.117.18.165 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from michael-PC (EM111-188-9-142.pool.e-mobile.ne.jp [111.188.9.142])
by msa105.auone-net.jp (au one net msa) with ESMTP id B13926FC039
for <Baiter>; Sun, 21 Nov 2010 12:08:36 +0900 (JST)
Message-ID: <07b23d4e-40503-03ce5059484028@michael-pc>
To: (Baiter)
Subject: G'day mate,are you still looking for friend?
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 12:08:34 +0900
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="bsk=_XqiSOjuVGEpfs2P3vZH376l3GAoH3"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Advanced e-mail client v2.1
X-MimeOLE: Produced by advanced email client v3.56

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--bsk=_XqiSOjuVGEpfs2P3vZH376l3GAoH3
Content-Type: text/plain;
format=flowed;
charset="";
reply-type=original
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

G'day mate,
Nice to meet you.
My name is William,do you still use (baiter address)?I found it in my old files...
I recently arrived in Japan,Tokyo
I am Australian,single male
I am teacher who teaches kids.
I want to experience many things like climbing mountain Fuji.
I am finding Japan very interesting and a lot different to Australia.
I can speak a litle bit of Japanese but I am finding I learn a lot of useless Japanese words!
I love dialects it is a lot of fun.
Alittle about me, I am kind hearted funny laid back sort of guy that likes to make people laugh, I'm a
curious person and like to ask questions about things.
I am looking for friends,language exchange partners and a special female to be my girlfriend, later marriage!
For me any female ok,most important good heart,yasashi I think
I'm into sports playing and watching such as basketball, soccer, Aussie rules football.
I like hikeing and being outside doing something active.
I like my movies and music, movies like, Transformers, 40 year old virgin, matrix triology, bad boys 1 and 2,
music such as, linkin park, fall out boy, lost prophets. I enjoy going out to bars and sometimes clubs.
I also like to cook. Since being in Japan I have had to change the way I cook, but I am copeing and able to cook
some really nice things for myself.
email me and lets meet for coffee or dinner 1st. in central Tokyo,what day are you free to meet?
So hope to hear from you soon.

Photo attached.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
charlie333
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Can someone please tell me a bit more about this.

I received this exact mail today, and I have also been sent many by "Michael Lawyer".

Can someone please tell me more about this "Daniel Bremmar" person?

I'm being harassed by this guy.

Thanks.
charlie333
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, after looking around this site a bit more, I get the idea... And I'm not so freaked out by him any more.

In fact, perhaps I will do a little baiting myself...
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi charlie333 Welcome to 419eater.

I see you have figured out what we do here.

Take a look around Eater University. Read the Stickys. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program.
and 'Bait Safely' and most of all have Fun!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From memory Daniel was a particularly nasty piece of work. Naturally Caitlyn remembers him well:

Quote:
Will?

My god, it HAS been awhile, I'm no longer in Japan, but back in Oz, where I've been working on starting my own management service company, !

More than happy to keep in touch, but I won't be in Japan again unless the market for some of my clients picks up. You remember I work in event Management, right?

Caitlyn

Let's see if he bites Wink

edited to add: I wrote to him as the Ditz as well, just in case!

Quote:
My dear William,

I have to be honest, I do not remember you sorry. I was only in Japan for a short time and I went to so many parties while I was there. Which one did we meet in?

But I am always happy to meet new friends, especially now that I am divorcing my husband Nick (maybe you were a friend of his, I shouldn't admit it, but I didn't pay much attention to them, they all talked about work).

I am also back in Yalbraith now, fighting for control of the Baier farm. Feel free to write back to me.

Kathrin

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I wasn't expecting anything from lad (who simply calls himself "william australian" btw). And while the ditz got nada, Caitlyn it would seem was more worthy. I suspect that Daniel might be selling his scripts on now. This was a serious cut and paste job, what formatting there is, is mine:

Quote:
Hi!
I just came this morning back to Tokyo from Australia! How are you? Lets meet, talk! What day can you meet this week in Ginza or Shinjuku? Daytime or evening! Today or tomorrow is OK for me too! What day is fine for you?

Where? In Ginza or Shinjuku? Lets meet near station or in front of a cafe as Starbucks, have drink or dinner. If you have time lets go watch a movie,park,museum,amusement park,short trip...

I want to go to Disney Sea,Odaiba,Hakone,Yokohama-Minatomirai,Enoshima,Korakuen at Tokyo Dome.

If you other than this <snipped> email address give it to me

[b]So, where the hell do I go with this? I decide that since my knowledge of Tokyo is diddly squat, I'll point out I didn't say I was actually IN Japan:

Quote:
Will,

Why oh WHY didn't you get in touch while you were in Oz? I would have loved to have caught up for drinkies here in Darlinghurst. As I mentioned I WAS in Tokyo, but came back to Sydney after me and Minehiko split up last month. It broke my heart when we split up and I would have really loved your company...

Let me know when you're coming back to Oz. You know Bernadette really liked you Wink

Caitlyn

If it IS your love lad, Daniel, he may not write back. If it is another lad, he may not care that I'm not in tokyo... Here's his IP info:

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute1.internal (compute1.nyi.mail.srv.osa [10.202.2.41])
by store108 (Cyrus git2.5.0+0-git-fastmail-6364) with LMTPA;
Mon, 06 Dec 2010 23:43:58 -0500
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets:
X-Resolved-to: <snippedmail>
X-Delivered-to: <snippedmail>
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx3.messagingengine.com ([10.202.2.202])
by compute1.internal (LMTPProxy); Mon, 06 Dec 2010 23:43:58 -0500
Received: from msa106.auone-net.jp (msa106.auone-net.jp [61.117.18.166])
by mx3.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9A4FCF400C6
for <snippedmail>; Mon, 6 Dec 2010 23:43:57 -0500 (EST)
Received: from michael-PC (167.121.2.110.ap.yournet.ne.jp [110.2.121.167])
by msa106.auone-net.jp (au one net msa) with ESMTP id B8C4562C03B
for <snippedmail>; Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:43:55 +0900 (JST)
Message-ID: <02d0db20-40519-00505721440046@michael-pc>
To: <snippedmail>
Subject: What day can you meet this week in Ginza or Shinjuku?
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:43:53 +0900
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Advanced e-mail client v2.1
X-MimeOLE: Produced by advanced email client v3.56
X-Truedomain-Domain: live.jp
X-Truedomain-SPF: Fail (mx3: transitioning domain of live.jp does not designate 61.117.18.166 as permitted sender)
X-Truedomain-DKIM: No Signature
X-Truedomain: Neutral

Hope this helps,

Chrys

edited to add: I'm wondering if he even read the email I sent him??? Seriously, I get this back along with a copy of his original script:

Quote:
Hi!
How about meeting now or this evening at Shinjuku station?
I might be busy tomorrow an day after tomorrow for work!
I am in Shinjuku now!
Can you come now or in the evening?
I am in Shinjuku until about 10pm!
We can meet at an exit of Shinjuku station or in front of Starbucks or cafe!

If you other than this <snipmail> email address give it to me

Oh yeah, I never got a photo either. Methinks it's time to cast dispersions on his sexuality Rolling Eyes

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dispersions cast. We'll SOON see if he reads the stuff we send him... Bolding is mine: Twisted Evil

Quote:
Will,

Babe, you're not paying attention! That's not like you! Are you ok? I'm in Darlinghurst, babe, SYDNEY! You know we go back a long way (I even helped you when you came out as gay to your parents), so I know you won't get upset when I say I worry about you. I don't think Japan has been all that good to you and maybe it's time to come home.

We could go to Arq Nightclub, like we used to back in the day. You can be the gayboy, I can be your faghag and we can BOTH pick up, just like we used to. God those were fun times! Remember the time we had that Amyl and partied 'till Arq threw us out at 7am and you got SO determined to party on that you hired a Cab and made it take us to MELBOURNE! it cost us nearly a grand and we could have flown cheaper than that. But it is still one of my fondest memories.

I miss you Will, take care and come home soon. Ditch Japan, the locals hate us Gaijins anyway

Caitlyn

I'll let you know if I get a decent rant outta him Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic