SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just saw this...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NewScambaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.kpho.com/news/25833725/detail.html

My friend's dad was also scammed by Jamaican scammers but I'm not sure if they used the same story.

So heart breaking Sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this part very disturbing as it proves what scammers are willing to do when they sniff money.
Quote:
These scammers don't let their victims go easily. Even though Winkert has disconnected his phone, the con artists are now calling his next door neighbor, asking them to walk over and hand the phone to Winkert.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those guys are relentless. I wish I could bait them... Twisted Evil

NewScambaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking the same thing about the neighbors! Also, the part about how they described his house was really strange to me too. I wonder if they put his address into google earth or something and saw the satellite images.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the story too and it just breaks my heart.

It is the reason we do what we do here at 419eater.

Thanks NewScambaiter.

ps. I also live in the Valley of the Sun (or Suns if they're having a good season Laughing )

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just horrendous. Such cunning scum should be...... I can't even describe what I would like to see happen to them. Describing the man's house, having his neighbor's phone number...... indescribably horrendous.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NewScambaiter wrote:
Also, the part about how they described his house was really strange to me too. I wonder if they put his address into google earth or something and saw the satellite images.

That's probably how they did it, and they got into Street View to get details about the property.

Street View came in handy for me when a lad gave me an address in Alabama that I assumed belonged to a money mule. I told him that my sister lived in a nearby city and she put $400 into an envelope and and drove over there and taped the envelope to bottom of the air conditioning unit on the north side of the house.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stories like that are a reality check for me. While one minute I'm LMAO at some ridiculous lad rant or photo, I sit and read that story and it brings what we do here totally into perspective.

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely, they are lowlife scum. After a few baits it becomes apparent that the older you are and the less 'savvy' you are the more these people hone in on you.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic