SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I've had a sex change but am I a lesbian?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks.

Decided to harvest some new scammers so took a few baiters' advice, went on 4ppl and changed sex to a middle-aged divorced woman. Have had a few bites but they're all young women! Now that's probably a good thing as it shows they haven't read the profile. But what do I do? Say thanks, love, but I'm probably not your type as they may look at the profile later or play along and say I'm open to new experiences? Have any other baiters found themselves in an unexpected homosexual relationship - and if so, how did it pan out?

Thanks and love,

Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've baited as a lesbian once or twice, it can be fun. Go on have a go, you know you want to Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can certainly bait as a lesbian if you are comfortable doing so.

Generally, I will open a new profile rather than change an existing one. The reason is simple--a lot of the lads are constantly watching for new members, anxious to be the first to get to the prey. When you change an older profile, it doesn't come up on their radar.

The most successful approach is to create a profile while the scammers are online, then stay logged in for an hour or two (I just leave it open in a tab while doing other things), as several of them will crawl out from under their rocks.

But, I just checked, and I can actually remember the password to one of my old 4ppl profiles (it's over a year old). I looked in it, there were some messages from scammers who still have active profiles. If you want, I can hand that profile over to you, and you can become Tara (easiest thing to do is to say you thought you had found the right one, so you stopped coming, but that is over so you came back, are they still interested?)

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice and encouragement Chrysis and Dorothy! I've set up a new profile rather than changing my original who is still going strong with my Yoda bait.

I was astounded by the number of hits you get off the 4ppl site - a flood of biblical proportions! so have started a couple of correspondences. One is from a supposed 24 year old girl in ladland who hasn't realised my profile is a woman. I don't think I'll mention it while we get aquainted and then later see what "her" reaction is.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Half the time they don't bother to read your profile before writing to it. They're my faves. I once tore one a new asshole for being a lesbian, and they replied with "thank you for your response" Rolling Eyes

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic