SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wants me to travel - ? kidnapping me?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad and doesn't seem to want to use WU. He wants me to travel to Ghana to pick up 20 kilos of gold etc. etc. Just wondering.. is this an attempt at kidnaping me? Darwin's beard !!.. that's scary .. How should i bait him. I was thinking of flying into the wrong airport in ghana so he has to travel and pick me up at 4am?

Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds perfect to me. Or an emergency landing in a neighbouring country.

Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All of my gold-selling lads have wanted me to travel to Ghana to meet them before paying. None of them got far because they all refused to go any further unless they talked with me on the phone.

Kidnapping and theft are the two reasons that pop to mind, but I can't say for sure.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold lads are creepy that way. Many of their modalities involve getting the victim to travel to their country with a wad of cash, to be robbed and perhaps killed.

Reports of gold scam victims being killed remind us that although lads may seem like clueless, semi-literate morons, they are in fact ruthless criminals. This is why we bait safely, and make sure to give them hell.

Oh: check out the list of example scams here: http://www.419baiter.com/scam_e-mail_examples.html as well as Eater's surplus letters forum. You'll get a good idea of the different genres of scams.

I'd still like to find out whether gold lads are, as I think, the most dangerous (as in "thrown into a swamp" rather than "stealing every cent you have and leaving you homeless") type. Does anyone know of any good statistics on this?

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yip, the phone call is tough, but I've already convinced him I'm deaf and can't take calls.

Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

khawk wrote:
Yip, the phone call is tough, but I've already convinced him I'm deaf and can't take calls.

I couldn't do that because I had alrady convinced him that I was a top executive at a huge company that bought and sold gold, silver, platinum, uranium, plutonium, and other precious materials and that I was constantly travelling to Africa. I gave him a K7 number, but he wouldn't accept that I was in meetings all the time and too busy to call him back.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold lads are fun. If you can't take / place a call, I'd suggest creating a new character and getting another member here to help out if possible.

One of my gold safari's was done with only a <30 second call to get him there. Some straight baiting and 1 'I'm leaving for the airport now, contact me when you get there. Bye' call Smile

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to bait gold lads. It's something of a specialty of mine, and yeah, they always want you to come to their country. I usually tell them that while I'm actually going on an African roundtrip soon, their country is not on my schedule, unfortunately, and furthermore, the schedule is real tight, so it's not possible to take a detour. And by lucky coincidence, my travel plans always include countries bordering to that of the lad. Wink

If you're interested to join the Association of Independent Stone & Metal Importers, please follow the link in my siggy. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so I'm flying into kotoca airport within the week. This is nearest to the lad's home. Now, the questioning have is should I keep this meeting and get him up a 4am to wait for me or should I go for broke and try to get an airport 200k from there and get my safari cap?

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Real vics that have traveled to meet their mugus have been kidnapped in the past.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What are so good examples of gold lad baits I can read? I'm interested.

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=193410

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

khawk wrote:
Ok, so I'm flying into kotoca airport within the week. This is nearest to the lad's home. Now, the questioning have is should I keep this meeting and get him up a 4am to wait for me or should I go for broke and try to get an airport 200k from there and get my safari cap?

Is your flight direct?
If there's a layover, your deaf character can easily end up on a flight to Togo. Wink
Lome is about a 4-5 hour drive from Accra and as Lome is right on the border, it's easy to get to.
Crossing a border on a safari is also worthy of a pith helmet. (see my siggy!) Wink

Once in Lome airport, have your character helped by a really friendly taxi driver - if you are carrying a serious lump of $$, your lad just might panic..
Taxi driver lives in Hedzranawoe region of Lome, not far from "Hotel 2nd Fevrier" (you can meet your lad there?)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Fevrier_Sofitel_Hotel
You have no "See-fah" (CFA = Togo currency) and you daren't open your suitcase so you can't make your way into Ghana.
Battery fading on your laptop
Taxi driver is giving your suitcase a hard stare
Hellllp... Smile

Just a suggestion....

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic