SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Linux Mint 10, a review.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a royal pain in the ass, I spent 10 hours on my day off just to get on the interwebs. Stick with Mint 8 until the bugs get worked out, and don't even bother with Mint 9.

/rant

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.linuxcritic.com/linux-mint-10-reviewed/

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, I take it back, it's pretty solid. There may have been some operator error involved.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There may have been some operator error involved.

That isn't operator error, thats the usual linux learning curve.What doesn't bork your install will make you stronger.

I know you have bigged up PuppyLinux previously. Have you tried the latest release? Did a frugal install on an old Sony laptop earlier which is working really well. The fan never spins up!!
Get it here - http://puppylinux.org/main/Download%20Latest%20Release.htm

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Puppy. I run it as a live CD when checking out dodgy stuff the lads send me

I'll check out the new release. In the same vein, check out DSL.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tried 9 and 10 but had problems with wireless so I'm sticking with 8 (Helena) for now. Never as much as sneezes. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic