SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Operation: Douala you know Mike?--Photos!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, meet Mike the Clown!

Mike is one of Bravo's most ambitious Cl0wns 4 Chr1st scholarship applicants. If you aren't following Bravo's clown baits you are really missing out some great stuff.

One day, Mike dropped his computer down the stairs and--Oh no!--it broke! How is clown with no computer supposed to carry on his hilarious business of scamming people?

Well, luckily, Bravo just happens to know someone who is shipping some computers over to Nigeria and thought Mike might like to help.

Mike sends an email:
Quote:

Dear Nathan Ell10tt Sm1th,

I am Mike 0b1di one of the new scholarship members in EMLCC, Pastor Dr. Pxxx Sxxxx told me about you that you need someone to help and receive your computer here in Nigeria.

Brother Elliot I will be ready to be of help to you, just tell me how to reach you or how to get the goods am in Nigeria.

Brother Mike 0b1di.

Quote:

Hello Brother Mike,

Great! Glad you are willing to help.

So let me tell you a little bit about what I do. My company, C0ntract C0nstruction, does a lot of work for churches worldwide. It's pretty much the only construction we focus on. We build outreach centers where aid workers can administer services to needy communities. These churches usually employ local laborers, and there will be a Pastor or two visiting from America to oversee operations. These Pastors usually work 4 to 6 month shifts, and are then rotated back to America to see their families and replaced with another Pastor who will then work a 4-6 month shift, and so on.

We use a company called GP5 3-Tr4ck to ship our supplies. Shipments from this company are GPS enabled. Basically, that is a fancy way of saying they place a small black box in the shipment, usually at the top so that it can be removed easily when the shipment is received. This small box makes it possible to log in from any computer anywhere in the world and track the packages progress. The GPS unit is accurate to within one meter, so there is never any problems finding the shipment. From the map, you can zoom in almost street level, and see where the package is at any time. Pretty simple.

Have you ever used a GPS system before?

If we decide you that you are the person for the job, I will set you up with an account at GP5 3-Tr4ck so that you can log in from any computer and track the package once it is shipped.This work pays $975 USD upon delivery. Pastor Sxxxx told me that you are interested in getting a new computer, and I think I could arrange for an extra laptop to be included in the shipment for you. For this extra laptop to be included, you would have to carry out this task with the utmost efficiency, and also be able to follow whatever directives I give you. These are top of the line Studio 17 computers from Dell, so you would be getting much more than any delivery driver I have ever employed. But Dr. Sxxxx is a great friend of mine, so I am willing to do this for him.

Please respond as soon as you get this message.

Nathan

Mike replies to Nathan:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Its a simple task GPS actually is meant to track goods to know whereabout of goods, I have use it to track a car coming from USA, early last year with one shipping company called F3lcher. Sir am ready to serve you and also ready to accept every directives given.

Yours in Christ, Mike Ob1di

I thought that was a rather strange email. But moving right along:

Nathan responds:
Quote:

Dear Mike,

I set you up with an account at the shipping company:

blahblahblah, information, password, blahblah

You should go to the website and make sure that information is all correct.

Once the shipment is put together and scanned by the shipping company,
they will send me a receipt, and a parcel number. Those things are
important for a couple of reasons.

1-You will need the parcel number to track the shipment. Also, if you
ever need to email customer service at GP5 3-Tr4ck, you need to include
the parcel number in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, they wont
know which package you are referring to.

2-You will need the shipping receipt (which I will scan and email to
you) to show the people at the drop site. They will check the parcel
number you have with the parcel number of the consignment to ensure we
get the proper package.

Once I hear from Dell that the package is ready to be shipped I will
have more information for you. Since the computers are donated by Dell
they use whichever airport offers them the cheapest deal at shipping
time. I need to know that you will be able to make arrangements to get
to the airport that they use--It could be Abuja, it could be Port
Harcourt, or it could be Accra, etc. I have no control over that.

Please remember that all of your traveling expenses, food, fuel,
internet time, etc, will be refunded to you. For this to happen, you
need to keep a detailed report of your finances. If you stop on the road
for lunch, you need to write down how much you spent for lunch, and so
on.

Do you have any questions for me?

-Nathan

Mike responds:
Quote:

Dear Sir,

I have no questions all is quit understood. I have login my username and password and its well ok I saw MAP SATELLITE AND TERRAIN.

I will be waiting for you as you rightly said.

Mike Ob1di.

I really had to think about this one. With a lad this eager, it would be a shame to just send him up to Abuja, or Kano. I decided to send him somewhere I've never tried before--Cameroon. Also, even though Bravo is busy with his clown scholarships I wanted him in on this one--it's his lad, after all. Bravo will be playing the part of Rev. Fl4nagan.

Quote:
Hello Mike,

I have just spoken to Mr. B3rman over at Dell Computers. He told me that
they are considering shipping the package to Douala International
Airport
. I guess they got a very cheap deal if they fly there. I won't
know until tomorrow the final plans. If they decide to go with Douala,
the consignment will ship on Friday. At that time I will get the
shipping receipt and we can begin tracking it. These shipments usually
take a couple of days, sometimes three, to reach the destination. There
will be approximately 30-50 laptops to pick up.

From the airport, the package will go to the drop site, which is where
you will pick it up. Have I explained to you how these drop sites
operate?

I also have Reverend L4ndon Fl4nagans email:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

He is the Reverend that you will deliver the consignment to, and he is
also the one that will pay you for the job. As I said before, if you
want to be reimbursed for your expenses you need to keep a record of it.

Reverend Fl4nagan is quite a remarkable and inspiring individual.

Please let me know if you have any questions at this point.

-Nathan

I send Mike the shipping receipt:

But, just like all baits, the question of money comes up sooner or later. Usually sooner.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I started tracking the consignment today but I have a problem of transport to Douala. I met a friend that normally visit all those area and he explain so many thing to me.

(1) I need international Passport before travelling, Cameroon is a french speaking country that is very streath, without it I wouldn't be allowed to enter inside the country.

(2) Transport fair to Douala and also for conveying of the goods to the site, I want to use land for it to be cheaper I prefer leaving on Tuesday by Wednesday I will be in Douala Cameroon.

(3) Feeding and Hotel allowance.

This is how the journey going to be from Yola Nigeria to Garuwa from there to Gandere and from there to Douala direct. All this thing will cost about $500. I remember you said I must come along with receipt for refunding.
I ll wait you cause I have enquirer for International Passport this will take about 2 hours to process by Tuesday I will leave for Douala. Westernunion will be the best way to receive the money.

Hope hearing from you.

Mike Ob1di

Well, that just wont do. I told him he gets paid UPON DELIVERY.

Nathan responds:
Quote:

Mr. Ob1di,

This is problematic, as the company doesn't ever pay any monies in advance. It was explained to you that you would be paid and reimbursed for your travel expenses UPON DELIVERY. You agreed to take on this project, and only now are you coming with a petition of funds that the company cannot comply with.

Here is what we are willing to do: Included in the consignment is an envelope meant for Reverend Fl4nagan. In this envelope is $2500 USD that was to be used for purchasing necessary items for the new church. I have spoken with Rev Fl4nagan and presented your problem to him. He has suggested that we allow you to access these funds once the consignment is in your possession. You are free to use as much of the $2500 that you will need to complete the project. You will, of course, need to keep a record of what you are using the money for.

This is the best that I can do for you. Please respond urgently to this email.

You should send an email to Rev Fl4nagan thanking him for his generosity, and his willingness to break company policy regarding deliveries.

-Nathan

Like a good lad, Mike does just what I tell him.

Mike to Rev
Quote:
Dear Rev. Fl4nagan,

Gooday to you and your family, I am Mike Ob1di from Nigerian whom Brother Nathan Elliot-Smith is sending for the consignment. Your email address was giving to me by him. He told me of your kind gesture thank you for your concern bible made us to understand that we shall be our brothers keeper all the time Amen!!!

Please kindly mail me your descriptions on how to reach you when bringing the goods to you from Douala Airport Cameroon.

Thanks and remain blessed in Jesus name Amen!!!
Brother Mike Ob1di.

He then writes to Nathan:
Quote:

Thank you very much for your concern I never mean to disturb you only that I was facing financail problems and I wouldnt want to fail you that was why am sorry for that.
I have mail Rev. Fl4nagan thanking him for his generousity I have also told him to mail me the descriptions on how to reach him when coming.

I ll promised to be in Douala as soon as the goods arrives. Thanks once again.

Brother Mike Ob1di.

Well, glad we got that squared away. Since this lad has taken so many photos for Bravo, I decide he might as well take some for me, too.

Nathan responds:

Quote:
Brother Mike,

I just got an email from Rev. Fl4nagan. He said that he really appreciated your email. He also told me that he is working on a new web page for the church and would be overjoyed if you could document some of your journey with photographs. Would you have any way of doing that?

The photographs will go on a sort of 'testimonials' page featuring some of the small ways that people are making big changes in Africa. I thought it was a really good idea. It is folks like you that make it possible for churches to administer to the needs of the masses. If you are able to do it, you could just send them along to him via email.

I just tracked the package and it is in Abidjan. It should leave there tomorrow morning. When it arrives, I will be available at all times by telephone or email, and can help with any questions you have.

Please be sure to keep a detailed record of your expenses. The more detailed the better.

When do you think you will be starting out for Douala? How long is the journey?

Your friend,

Nathan

Just where is our lad headed to? Well, if you happen to find yourself in Douala between October 28th and 31st wouldn't you love to go...

HERE!!!

I love that is promises deliverance from lack of marriage!

That is where we stand currently. It is rather late, so if I've forgotten anything I'll edit it in.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew

Last edited by Nowhere Man on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad in the move !!!

Brilliant job Thumbs up Thumbs up

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sense the beginnings of another epic tale NWM
Keep up the great work Very Happy

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ride 'clown boy' ride ...
superb stuff, I wish I had your skills
... bow_down

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*stands at the sidelines, bleeting in support*

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, Nowhere Man! I can't wait to see The Continuing Adventures of Mike the Clown! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant wait!!!

One little correction and the only reason I mention it is it was kind of funny. It was actually another Clown Lad Brother James that was whining about the computer being broken. I had given Nathan's info to James but it was Mike who contacted Nathan. I do know they work out of the same cafe so I'm thinking Mike chopped James's job opportunity. Somehow I think Mike is going to regret that decision. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, man! How did I forget that part!? That was really a funny moment when we made that discovery! Well, it was late while I was posting.

Yes, Mike is going to regret the decision to chop this job.

This just in from Lad:
Quote:

Dear Sir,

I have just finish with processing of my International Passport of which I was told that it will be ready on friday this week, so definitely I will be leaving that friday afternoon.

The journey will take me three goodays so they said so I will be in Douala on Monday. For the photograph I will do that and send to him, since you said as am leaving I will now wait till friday but incase he want some of the pictures taken here in Nigeria due let me know for me to start snapping it now.

Brother Mike Ob1di.

Great! Lad Mike is going to document his journey in film! Bravo is cooking up some ideas for him to start on while he waits for his passport to go thru.

The only bummer about his timing is that he is going to miss the event I had planned for him. Oh well, I'm sure there are other events we can have him attend.

Meanwhile, Rev. Fl4nagan emails Mike:
Quote:

Just sent him this.

Top of the morning to you lad,
I am very gracious you are able to help Brother Nathan and myself. This consignment of computers is very important and valuable to me and our church. Brother Nathan tells me you are just the lad for the job. I thank me lucky charms we found you! Here is my location you will need to bring the consignment to after you pick it up from Douala 30 Airport Road,Benin City. I would have picked it up myself but being in a wheelchair limits me a bit. If you need any help along the way contact me anytime. Brother Nathan told me about your financial problem so I do hope the $2500 with the consignment will help you with our Lords mission. God bless and God speed lad.
Reverend L4ndon Fl4nagan
H0lly Hillt0p Church of Christ

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
BigTime Slug
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another epic in the making NWM!
Your GPS baits are becoming the 'go to' threads on the site.
You are blessed with willing participants.
Can't wait for the next instalment.
Slug

4 x PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
I dont have anergy for all this shit anymore, i have been doing this for the past 9years of my life wiithout any problems about any of my accounts so i really do not know how to handle this situation anymore. - Lauar - 2 Piggies!(first complete bait).
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As they say “Idle hands makes for the devils work” so we wanted to make sure Mike was making good use of his time while he was waiting on his International passport. I asked him to take some pictures for a webstite we are creating to support our outreach programs in Africa. The name of the website is “Nun$ with Missi0n$”. The website is going to be an African Safari theme.

I must say I am disappointed in his effort with the pictures he sent. I wanted him to wear a Safari in the pictures but was told only the military wear those. He offered an alternative which under the circumstances I accepted. I would typically make him re-do these but since he is about to leave on his trip I did not want to be too hard on him yet. I will tell him to keep taking pictures along the way. I would like to see a lot more pictures with animals.

Quote:
Dear Rev. Fl@nagan,

This are the pictures you needed for the website, I will be in Douala by monday cause I have receive mail from the E-tracking meaning that the consignment have arrive. I collected my Passport this afternoon so I am ready for the Journey.

I guess the $1,000 USDOLLARS will be ready when I come Why yes that would be a perfect plan!The money will be waiting here for you. please send me your Cameroon mobile phone number for me to reach as soon as I arrive.

God be with you,
Mike .

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

O

M

G

These are AMAZING! hahahaha!

everyone knows the next best thing to a safari hat is a motorcycle helmet! Especially when wearing it while standing next to an enormous bull!

Way to go, Bravo! These are great!

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent photos, bravo! There is nothing better to be looking at while drinking your morning coffee but silly lads with funny hats! Very Happy

Now if he would only wear that helmet while on his safari. Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EDITED to add map.

Mike gets a welcoming letter from the nice folks at GP5 3-Tr4ck:

Quote:

Hello Mr. Ob1di

Welcome to GP5 3-Tr4ck! We hope you enjoy using our services.

We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to answer all of your questions. We pride ourselves on prompt, friendly customer service.

John Hughes

GP5 3-Tr4ck Customer Service

He seems a bit confused. His package is still sitting at the airport in Douala, and has not gone to the drop site yet.

Quote:

Dear John Hughes,

I don't understand is my consignment in my last stop Douala?

Mike Ob1di.

GPS to Mike

Quote:

Dear Mr. Ob1di

Your parcel is lodged in our secure storage facility for the moment.

We are awaiting a package that is coming in from Chad. That parcel and your parcel will be going to the same drop site location.

I don't see that I have your telephone number on file. Could you send it to me please.

John Hughes

I call him and we have a nice pleasant conversation. He asks how my family is doing, tells me that he is happy his passport went thru, tells me he will leave on Sunday for Douala.

I wake up to some good news this morning!

Mike to Nathan:
Quote:

Dear Sir,
I left for Douala yesterday saturday since is two days journey from Nigeria. Please send me Rev. L4ndon Cameroon phone number, I want to call him immidiately I step in Douala. Mike Ob1di.

Looks like we have ourselves a traveling lad!

Strangely, the package seems to be moving in a direction it's not supposed to be going...

...it seems to be heading OUT of Douala! Oh, no!

Last edited by Nowhere Man on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, but I do have one small question.

Why is he not milking the bull?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Callum: Ha! Bravo will probably have him doing that before long.

Mike gets an email from Customer Service:

Quote:

Dear Mr. Ob1di

Due to some logistical concerns, we have had to redirect the parcel to another location.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you in any way, but we feel that it is best for the safety of the parcel.

Please provide me with your contact information.

John Hughes

A few hours later Mike emails Nathan:

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I received a mail from GP5 3-TR4CK that the consignment has been redirected to another location. Though I have written them telling them to bring it back to Douala where they promise leaving the parcel. This will cause me alot if they dont return it to Douala, I will be stranded cause I never budgeted any amount for extra journey am in Ekang 2 hours drive to Douala I beleive to be in Douala Airport by 9 or 10 am this monday morning. Please if possible call them and tell them to redirect it back to Douala please.
Mike Ob1di.

Funny isn't it? Lads NEVER have money to come home.
Also, altho I've told Mike a thousand times to include the parcel number in the subject line when dealing with customer service (the only way to ensure that it gets forwarded to my email), he never does it!!!!

Nathan emails mike:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ob1di,

I have just received the same message.

I tracked the package and it is still in Douala. I think that they mean
they didn't deliver it to the Unique Womens Center. I will put a call
into them. It will be waiting in Douala for you.

Please remember to put the parcel number in the subject line of your
email to GP5 3-Tr4ck, otherwise they wont know who you are. If you
didn't do this, please resend your email.

Nathan

Mike resends the email to customer service:
Quote:

Dear JohnHughes, Where precisly do you drop my parcel? Please do let me know am in Douala right now.
Mike Ob1di.

Too bad John Hughes has the day off and can't get back to lad Mike. Looks like he'll just have to wait.

But not too long! I need an email confirmation that he is actually in Douala.

Nathan to Mike:

Quote:
Mr. Ob1di,

Please email me once you arrive in Douala.

I am waiting to hear back from GP5 3-Tr4ck about the parcel location.

Nathan

Last edited by Nowhere Man on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Milking bulls huh. That will take some creative thinking to explain why the nuns need that for thier website buy I will see what I can do.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to pics of nuns with big hooters, not cows with big d**ks.
I love his helmet, he looks like something out of G-Force (actually someone might guess my age from that)

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Up to this point, our lad has been pretty hard to pin down. He says he is traveling, but his IP is the same. He tells me it is a 3 day journey, but then says he'll be leaving Sunday and arrive in Douala on Monday.

Curious. Bravo and I are having doubts about the Safariability (is that a word?) of this lad.

Nathan to Lad Mike:
Quote:

Mr. Ob1idi,

Have you arrived in Douala? GP5 3-Tr4ck sent me an email requesting to
know your location. They are trying to set up another drop site now, and
are trying to accommodate us as much as possible. We need to get this
shipment by no later than tomorrow.

Nathan

Mike to Nathan:
Quote:

Dear Sir, am in Muyuka very close to Douala. I will be at the Airport by 9am tomorrom.

Bravo sends an email as Rev Flanag4n to Mike:

Quote:
Good evening to you lad,
Gods work never stops and apparently neither does mine working at this hour.
I was hoping to hear from you today that you were able to pick up the consignment. I hope everything is going well with your journey. Also if you can please take some pictures of signs from different towns you go through that would be helpful. I hope you brought your helmet that looked great! Any animals you see along the way would make the pictures even better. Please send these as soon as you can I need to send photos to the website designer. I cancelled the photographer we were going to hire when you told me you would take the pictures so it is very important to send me more pictures as soon as possible.
God bless and God speed.

Rev Landon Flan4gan

For some reason, Mike is convinced that Rev Flan4gan is in Cameroon. This lad just doesn't listen! All along we've been telling him Rev is in Benin City.

My phone started ringing like crazy last night around 4 a.m. I figured it would be our lad.

Mike to Nathan:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I arrive Douala Airport around _ am this morning I have been going round looking for GSP E- TRACKING office yet I cant fine them though I have mail them for descriptions. Please help and call them to mail me their office.

IP addy? 41.202.197.74 Cameroon!!! He made it!!!

Strangely enough, he can't seem to find the GPS office. He gets an email from them:
Quote:

Dear Mr. Ob1di

We do not have a physical address, or office in Douala. We merely service that city as parcel delivery specialists.

We are working to secure a drop site today where you can come to claim your parcel, as our last location had a scheduling conflict.

Please be patient, we will be in touch with you shortly.

Henry Rollins

Nathan responds to Mike later in the morning:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Ob1di,

Great! You are in Douala. All we need now is to locate the drop site, and we can pick up the package. Has GPS emailed you the location of the drop site? I know they had some problems with the original location. I will contact them directly.

I am sorry, I have been in meetings all morning and could not get to my phone. I should be free in a couple of hours.

Nathan

Mike to Nathan:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I am stranded right now I dont have money to lodge in a hotel. Rev. Landon address is wrong I have been looking for it with taxi yet we cant find it, I need $200 to lodge please use westernunion here in Douala, am on my knees. Even I spent much on the way, I settle immigrations despite my pasport.

Mike Od1di

Initially, I didn't catch that last line about his passport. I wonder what that means exactly...? Despite my passport sounds like trouble to me.

John Hughes from GPS emails him once again requesting his number. Mike responds:
Quote:

Dear Hughes,
are you bringing it to my door step? I prefer it like that. My number +23480xxxxxxx. Mike Ob1di.

Is he trying to be funny? Strange thing is, the number he gives GPS is different than the number he gave me initially.

Mike to Rev Flan4gan:

Quote:
Rev L4ndan,
your address they say they dont know it. Please ask any french man or woman to explain how to get your place. I dont have money for lodging since the courier company said I should be patient that they are looking for convinient place to drop it for me.
Mike Ob1di.

Bravo pointed out that Cameroon is a French speaking country! This is going to make everything that much harder for lad Mike!

I just called him and he said he is in a hotel and would like the GPS company to deliver the package to his hotel! hahahaha!

Sorry, pal, we don't do house calls. ba dum bum!

Last edited by Nowhere Man on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic bait. Kudos to you two guys. I just got to try this GPS modality to try to get a pith for myself. It truly is a remarkable tool.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd happy crowd

YAY NWM and bravo! Congrats!

Quote:
This lad just doesn't listen!

I love confused lads! Laughing

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That line about the passport I'm wondering if he is saying he had to bribe his way across the border even though he had a passport.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That Pith hat looks awfully good in your siggy line Bravo!

We'll get this lad good and stredded!

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In that part of the world, you indeed need to bribe on your left and right even though you have a passport. Someone will always tell you that the passport is "not OK" for some strange reason.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a couple of phone calls with Mike--for some reason my Skype recorder didn't work. Keep getting a 'file not found' message when I try to listen back to the recording. Pissing me off.

He told me that he had to bribe the authorities on his way into Cameroon, and they basically took all of his money. There is definitely more than one person working with Mike because Bravo and I keep getting messages with IP addy's all over the map. We do know for certain that Mike, at least, is in Douala.

He is obviously a very stupid lad, or there is not very good communication going on between the members of his gang. Bravo thinks we might have driven him to start drinking. Oh, we can only hope!

As I said, I called him TWICE as Nathan, the person he's been dealing with this whole time. Then, a message comes in to Nathan from Mike:

Quote:
Dear sir,
I gave them number and they called me, they agree to bring it at my door step so I need to lodge in a hotel I dont have any money. Please transfer $200 for me to lodge.
Mike Ob1di.

He is thinking I was the GPS company. C'mon, dude, really!?

This is after he already told me he had a hotel room. And anyway, $200 bucks! Even if Bravo and I were going to send him money, it wouldn't be for the penthouse suite with a view of the city! Sheesh!

Also, he is incorrectly assuming that Bravos character is in Cameroon, altho we have told him the whole time he is in Benin City.

Rev Flan4gan to Mike:
Quote:

Good evening to you lad,

I was able to speak to Brother Nathan. Both of us are very busy at the moment and it took a bit to get a hold of each other. He informed me you seem to be confused as to where I am. Like I originally told you I am at 30 Airport Road, Benin City in Nigeria. I am not in Douala. Brother Nathan had asked you to pick up the consignment of computers in Douala and bring them to me here in Benin City. I apologize if you misunderstood. If I was in Douala I would already be with the consignment and we would not need your help you know lad. Neither here nor there. After talking to Brother Nathan it appears the consignment had to be moved. I know he is working hard with the shipping company to get it re-delivered conveniently to your location. Keep your chin up my lad. You are doing the Lords work and will be rewarded. Brother Nathan told me you have been facing additional financial issues with your journey. I am going to take up a special donation for you at our service on Sunday. We have about 500 member at our church. I'm sure we can raise at least $1000.00 for you. I hope this will help.
Now I do have to ask you to please send some more pictures of your journey. I really need to get more pictures for the website designer. He called me and said the ones I sent are good but we need more with animals to go with the African Safari theme. If this is too much for you to handle please let me know and I will use the $1000 to hire a photographer.

God bless and God speed,
Rev. Landon Flan4gan

Bravo points out that while he is just hanging around in Douala, he ought to be snapping some pictures for us, and not just goofing off!

I figure since he thinks the package is going to arrive at his doorstep, we might as well move it about 50 miles south. After all, he was supposed to email the shipping company his hotel details, but never did.

The package is now in Edea, Cameroon. GPS sends a message:

Quote:

Dear Mr. Ob1di,

We did not receive the details for the hotel drop off like you said you would provide.

In the meantime, the truck had to make an emergency delivery to the hospital in Edea.

Please let us know when you can be in Edea to claim your parcel.

Ken Loggins,
GPS 3 Track Customer Service.

I don't think he'll be so calm tomorrow. I fully expect my phone to start ringing off the hook pretty soon.

evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, why didnt I look at this thread sooner?
Great going guys! Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic