SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New lad insult

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been working on this lad for about 6 months now. For the last couple of months we have been going around in circles on one issue. I want him to leave to UK and come to Amsterdam where I hope to catch him on web cam. He wants me to send him money for the air fare. I refuse. Rinse and repeat. Today, I got this:
Quote:
I GOT YOUR MAIL.AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SEND ME MONEY,THE MONEY AM ASKING FOR IS THE FLIGHT TICKET,AS I TOLD YOU I SPENT A LOT MONEY ON THE BUSINESS I DID DURING MY VACATION SO RIGHT NOW I DON'T HAVE THAT MONEY TO SPEND FOR THE YOUR OWN INTEREST.ONE PROMISE I MADE TO YOU IS YOU SEND THE MONEY YOU WILL SEE ME THERE.AND ALSO I WILL HAND YOU OVER ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO YOU.HAD IT BEEN YOU FOLLOWED MY INSTRUCTIONS,HONESTLY THIS TRANSACTION WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER BY NOW BUT YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE HAVING A BUBBLE MIND OVER THIS TRANSACTION AND IS NOT GOOD FOR IT. SO WILL ADVISE YOU THAT IF YOU REALLY WANT US TO CONCLUDE THIS DEAL,PAY FOR FOR MY FLIGHT BECAUSE IS BECAUSE OF YOU AM COMING THERE AND SEE IF I WONT BE THERE.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Nothing of great importance here but I had a good laugh over the bold part. Lads have accused me of many things but never of having a "bubble mind". Laughing Is that anything like a brain fart? Or maybe he just thinks I'm an airhead. Razz

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know you have a bubble mind. Hence the bubble helmet..

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure he doesn't mean bobble head? That would make a lot more sense.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I used to have a bobble head as my avatar so maybe he has ESPN or something (to steal a line from the airhead babe in one of my daughter's favorite movies, Mean Girls).

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
I have been working on this lad for about 6 months now. For the last couple of months we have been going around in circles on one issue. I want him to leave to UK and come to Amsterdam where I hope to catch him on web cam. He wants me to send him money for the air fare. I refuse. Rinse and repeat. Today, I got this:
Quote:
I GOT YOUR MAIL.AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SEND ME MONEY,THE MONEY AM ASKING FOR IS THE FLIGHT TICKET,AS I TOLD YOU I SPENT A LOT MONEY ON THE BUSINESS I DID DURING MY VACATION SO RIGHT NOW I DON'T HAVE THAT MONEY TO SPEND FOR THE YOUR OWN INTEREST.ONE PROMISE I MADE TO YOU IS YOU SEND THE MONEY YOU WILL SEE ME THERE.AND ALSO I WILL HAND YOU OVER ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO YOU.HAD IT BEEN YOU FOLLOWED MY INSTRUCTIONS,HONESTLY THIS TRANSACTION WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER BY NOW BUT YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE HAVING A BUBBLE MIND OVER THIS TRANSACTION AND IS NOT GOOD FOR IT. SO WILL ADVISE YOU THAT IF YOU REALLY WANT US TO CONCLUDE THIS DEAL,PAY FOR FOR MY FLIGHT BECAUSE IS BECAUSE OF YOU AM COMING THERE AND SEE IF I WONT BE THERE.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Nothing of great importance here but I had a good laugh over the bold part. Lads have accused me of many things but never of having a "bubble mind". Laughing Is that anything like a brain fart? Or maybe he just thinks I'm an airhead. Razz

What of it?

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
g121ffs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer him some photo work to cover the flight costs.

I am very sure that there are a number of agents on this site looking for models Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goat Closed lad accounts x59 Malaysia x2

Safari Chelad, Prague - London (643 miles)

Safari Eunice Sukri, Senegal - Gambia (456 km)

YOU ARE A FORKING IDIOT, Jacob Jacob

If I knew you were such an irresponsible man I would not have anything to do with you, Mrs Benson

Thank you for your disappointing attitude, you have succeeded in ruining this transaction, Barr Paul
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another one just in today. The following isn't from the same lad as "Bubble Head" above (in fact I haven't heard from this lad for several weeks until this arrived) but it is one of the most curious comments a lad has ever sent me:
Quote:
I am very surprised that, after series of efforts and expenses in completing the transaction, you skipped off the funnel of progress leaving it black and blind. I want you to know that, I am having difficulties with the supposed paying bank in Nigeria in re-transfering the funds back to UK or U.S where you can handle it more freely.

Ummmmm.... ahhhhhh.... OK, dude. Whatever you say. Confused

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to work out what he actually means ..

you skipped off .. perhaps 'missed'

the funnel of progress .. 'doing shit'

leaving it black and blind .. 'now it's in the dark'

Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's as good a theory as any. Of course, it was the lad who stopped writing to me but I'm sure truth and honesty are not high on the lad's priority list. Razz

EDIT: Just for snickers, I responded to "Funnel of Progress" lad with this:
Quote:
Mr. Crowley, Here is the latest update from the bank:

By introducing an orthogonal space-time coding scheme, multiuser code division multiple access (CDMA) systems with different space time codes are given, and corresponding system performance is investigated over a Nakagami-m fading channel. A low-complexity multiuser receiver scheme is developed for space-time block coded CDMA (STBC-CDMA) systems. The scheme can make full use of the complex orthogonality of space-time block coding to simplify the high decoding complexity of the existing scheme. Compared to the existing scheme with exponential decoding complexity, it has linear decoding complexity. Based on the performance analysis and mathematical calculation, the average bit error rate (BER) of the system is derived in detail for integer m and non-integer m, respectively. As a result, a tight closed-form BER expression is obtained for STBC-CDMA with an orthogonal spreading code, and an approximate closed-form BER expression is attained for STBC-CDMA with a quasi-orthogonal spreading code. Simulation results show that the proposed scheme can achieve almost the same performance as the existing scheme with low complexity. Moreover, the simulation results for average BER are consistent with the theoretical analysis.

How should I respond?

I have no idea what any of that means but it sure sounds impressive. Razz

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad may mean "double mind" as in, indecisive.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are probably right, Yastreb, and it's good he thinks that because all this bubble-mindedness can only lead to more confusion and delay. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic