SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake Passport

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
method_man69
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a scanned passport and I do have PhotoShop, GIMP etc..It's my first time and does anybody have any tips or a blank UK template?

Cheers
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best tip is:

never send a lad something that they can use on another victim

Smile

We never send them fake ID, or scans of passports, or anything that could ever make their lives easier.

Best thing to do is send him an MP3 file that you have renamed: "passport_Scan.JPG"... or send him this:

http://members.419eater.com/~evil_sheep/images/passport.jpg

That's an actually scan of a passport I played around with, so it does look like a genuine scrambled or corrupted file.

Please feel free to ask anything, to any of us, if you ever need help. Smile

May I ask where you got the scanned passport from?
Was it sent to you, and is it obvious that it is a fake, or are you unsure?

If you are in doubt, feel free to post it up here and we can have a look at it.
If you do this, please edit the passport with the word "Fake", or something similar over the top, so that it cannot be re-used.

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me

Last edited by evil_sheep on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't use fake passports here. Although we did indeed do so in the past, we soon caught on that scammers could be recycling these IDs to help their scams on real victims.

Here are some suggestions that have been tried and tested before:

1- Ignore any requests for ID (surprisingly effective)

2- Tell them you can't/won't send it. Perhaps you don't have a passport or scanner, your scanner is broken, or sending IDs over the internet is illegal where you live.

Sometimes I say my passport isn't around, but I'll send them my photo instead (there's no problem sending fake photos as they are no more or less convincing to a real victim than anything the scammers already have).

3- Send a blurred or otherwise unreadable scan that can't be reused. You can find plenty of those here:

http://www.freewebs.com/obiwanknievel/

4- Send the front cover of the passport book

5- Send an image saying that the FBI detected an illegal image of a passport scan and refused it.

6- Rename a random mp3 or dll file as "passport.jpg" and send that. It won't open on their computer (We can provide you with one of these if you'd like)

7- Send an image of a purported "error message" saying that you need to upgrade to Windows Vista to open the image- again, I can give you one of these if you want.

My current modality is to send a blurred or over-contrasted unreadable image, and if he complains, I say that modern passports now have security features that prevent them being scanned or photocopied. That way they can't get a copy of my passport, but I scan still send dodgy scans of WU receipts and other documents later in the bait.

EDIT: Looks like the sheep beat me to it!

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
method_man69
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay thanks for the advice,

I actually recieved it from a RL friend, it is not an obvious fake no.

Thanks again Very Happy
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything is an obvious fake if you know what you are looking for Wink

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any time a lad asks me for a passport or id, I just send this

Surprisingly, they never complain or question it Confused

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently I told a lad who asked for identification, that (since my character is 71 yrs old) that I did not drive anymore (no drivers license), that I did not travel internationally anymore (due to age and widowed) so no passport, that everywhere I went in my small hometown everyone knew me, so I only had a library card. And I asked if that would suffice? I am waiting to hear since I only just sent a response email to the lad.

I also told the lad that "I knew who I was so didn't need much identification" Very Happy
MarcusA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or this

http://www.xnet.se/fd/

Make a fake jpeg that he can't open. Make him install muay updates and codecs, etc. Read the stickies in the help forum, lots of funny info on what to do there.
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent a trash file 5 MB ID and they've responded by telling me its acceptable.

I think they just want to test your compliance with instructions.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
That is exactly it.

They don't need your ID for the documents for the lawyer for the bank for the inheritance, because there is no documents, no lawyer, no bank and no millions.

If they think you honestly tried to send them your passport, that is good enough.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the pic of the cover only. That is funny.

No pics of PPs just junk pdf files that are large dlls renamed. They can download Acrobat Reader as many times as you tell them it's their computer that is not carrying the right version. You can't help it their country is not allowed the most cutting edge technology.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One very simple and ingenious method is this

<passport.jpeg>

Frustrates mugu trying to open it, which is always his fault of course... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba, you beat me to the punch. That is always my favorite!

Method Man, when it doesn't open, tell them they need to install Windows Vista to open it, or reinstall their OS. If they already have Windows, tel them, didn't they know Windows Vista is buggier that a $5 a night whorehouse bed? Tell them to install Mac OS....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic