SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Am probably on a trip to Africa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So while on 4ppl, my male character Chris is discovered by member Who claims to be in the You Ess. When I ask how things are in the States, I get the following:

Quote:
Hi, recently am not in the US am probably on a trip in Africa

I think she may be a keeper. edited to add: the woman gives me her email addy (which is good, 'cos the 4ppl server keeps going down). So I send her this:

Quote:
Hi Golden,

My name is Chris and we chatted on 4ppl.com. You never did mention where in Africa you were right now. And while I have done a bit of traveling with my old band, I've never been to Africa, hence my interest.

I used to be the lead singer of a heavy metal band but have since decided to settle down and am working as a web designer. what about you, what do you do as a job?

Chris

Hopefully, she'll live up to her promised level of stupidity

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hopefully, she'll live up to her promised level of stupidity

I have no doubt she will Laughing

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddette sends this back:

Quote:
Am in Ghana and i really appreciate you sending me this mail,am a student
Golden

You can get out a stopwatch and TIME how long it'll take before "golden showers" enters the bait! Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Behave!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ made me laugh, would have been better if it was more like [Austen powers] Oh BeHAVE![/Austen powers]

Maybe next time Wink

In the meantime, I send this back (Bolding is mine):

Quote:
Hi Golden,

Firstly, what a beautiful name! Your parents really showered you (See what I did there???), when they decided to name you Golden!

I know nothing about Ghana, maybe you can tell me about it. I've been to Europe and America with my band, but heavy metal isn't a big enough Musical Genre to warrant a tour to Africa. But those days are behind me now,and I should concentrate on updating the work website.

Hope you are having a better day than me!

Chris

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't checked my mail in a couple of days due to the rl arrival of my granddaughter. I get this:

Quote:
Hi Chris

How are you doing today,hope you are doing great and i thanks for you mail all the same it shows you are concerned and i really appreciate.Yea my parents really did.
Ghana is in the West of Africa,with about 25 million population,you know i have not been here for long since i have spent most of my stay abroad but this i have learn for my 6months stay here but i hope i may be able to tell you more in my next mail.Why cant you have warrant to to come to Africa you will like here very much but i hope you may find time to visit.

Have a nice day and take care
Golden

I'll think of a reply soon, and here it is. I paid a visit to the Star trek Technobabble generator to give the idea I'm working really hard... Notice it didn't take all that long to work in "Golden Showers": Wink

Quote:
Hi Golden,

Sorry for not getting back sooner, work has been hectic. Seems there was a problem with the modulated data field in our Atmospheric Quantum Array which is based on Warraber Island in Queensland, and I was sent up there to fix it. There was also a Auxiliary System disturbance as well, which took a long time to fix and unlike some of our systems, cannot be done remotely.

I longed for a friendly voice, and it is good that you got back to me Golden, a Golden shower if you will. I cannot write for long as there is a problem with our Phased particle capacitor, but it hopefully won't take long to fix, and doesn't involve a long lonely flight to the middle of nowhere.

I love my work, but sometimes I wish I worked for a smaller company. I look forward to you showering me with your golden words.

Chris

"You are a dead meat!"

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing clapping

xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you lantana. As the wise Gomerpyle once pointed out, I do enjoy wacky baiting, and this has a lot of potential

And then I have a brainwave... Chris decides to send her some info about himself. Guess where he lives? (Bolding is mine):

Quote:
Hi Golden,

I thought since you were kind enough to shower me, I should at least return the favour and shower you with some information about myself. My full name is Chris St0ddard and I am a 32 year old man living in Melbourne in Australia. While I was born in Sydney, I was the lead singer of heavy metal band (Or S.C.A.M for short) for seven years, until I left the band and went back to school and studied web design. I've never been married and have no kids.

I nowadays live in the Melbourne suburb of Urolagnia, which isn't too far from the city centre. The life style in Urolagnia is pretty cool, though being so close to the Docklands project it can get pretty wet at times. It is also a new suburb, so right now there aren't too many people living here, but given the propensity for water sports in the area, it'll pick up soon.

I work for Revr0n Technol0gy, a Medical Charity based in Sydney but with offices all over the country. I'm their main web designer, but I also do a bit of IT Networking and tech admin for them. I get to travel a fair bit, but to be honest I'm kinda over it, plus the boss, , is a bit of a tyrant. I'm thinking of changing jobs despite not having been here long.

I hope this finds you well, dear Golden and I look forward to you showering me back

Chris

Urolagnia is those who have an interest in Golden showers. (oh come on, you KNEW this was coming, SURELY!!!) Shocked

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Chrysis. Doctor Phil here. As you know the study of urological samples to determine health goes back to the ancient Greeks. And many ancient and modern cultures practice the drinking of urine (usually one's own) said to rejuvenate and bring well-being. It's also good for the skin.

Unfortunately, here in the decadent and ungodly West our urine tastes like, well, piss and gives us spots. What we need is fresh urine, bottled and ready for collection, consumption and showering from much healthier climes.

Business opportunity anyone?

Mr. Green

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The above post is why doctor Phil is da MAN! Laughing

In the meantime, Ladette writes back:

Quote:
Hi Chris,
How are you doing today, hope you've had a very great great day,since you were too kind to let me know about you i guess this is the right time to let you know something about me.I am Golden Darko,21 yrs and am living in Ghana now.I am the second born to my parents,i have two sisters and a brother whom are all in the State.I in my first year at the University of Ghana,i am single and i have no kids as well.You have never married before but i guess you have been in a relationship before?I am God fearing lady,respectful,kind and very warm at heart, i like cracking jokes am very friendly because am an open person who like to mingle with people,i like reading,listening to music and going out to skating on my leisure.I hate cheaters,people who talk behind others back and indiscipline people,i kinda like your tattoos its very nice.

Hope you like it and i look forward to read your reply soon
Golden

I do like how she hates people talking behind her back. Does posting her entire messages into a forum count as talking behind her back??? Wink

I'm using several photos of the lead singer of Rose Tattoo Angry Anderson as my character's photo. That way, any ACTUAL person from Australia at 4ppl.com would know this isn't a real profile. I'll respond as soon as I think of something

Meet his band: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Tattoo

ETA: Ladette is on 4ppl.com as I type. Could be interesting

ETA... Ladette is online at 4ppl as I type, this could be interetsing

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Ladette starts by asking how my day has been. Not too well it seems:

Quote:
it's good to see a friendly face. The server crashed an hour ago and I've been in repair mode ever since. I've ducked out for a cigarette, then it's back to work.

And you?

I get this back:

Quote:
I have been in lesture room for about 2 and half hours and am very tired ben sitted at one place for that long,what happened with the server,so you are smoking now?

Not remembering if I'm supposed to be a smoker or not, I come up with this:

Quote:
I normally don't smoke, but when I get stressed I have a cigarette, and when I $100,000 Server setup simply stops working, I get stressed. The backup has kicked in, but it's old and slow and I won't be able to leave before it is repaired. It's nearly 4.30am here in Melbourne, this won't be repaired before noon

The best the love of my life can come up with is "OK"

"You are a dead meat!"

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

I think all the lads learn their great communication skills by watching this over and over and over... Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy5TJ0s2HJs

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that video is shown in schools over in scammer land Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic