SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First time love bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sidewinder6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all,

I received this initial message in my personal genuine Facebook account a couple of weeks ago, and decided to respond from a bogus Facebook account with a photo of an extremely ugly chap and ridiculous personal information in the bogus profile, as though this account had received the original message.

So far I have simply taken the piss. Let me know what buttons you think I should push, please?

------------------------------------

B3nice M1tchell 20 October at 13:35
Helo am sandra.really like ya profile.u very much remind me of my ex-boy.can we be friends.know more about u

Enter a friend request and a personal message from the obviously gay H3nrik T3igan....

H3nrik T3igan October 25 at 5:06pm
Hi Sandra - or is it Benice

I was very excited to receive your message. I am not used to being called hundsome. I am glad that I remind you of your ex-boy. I have sent you a friend request. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Are you in Africa? I have always wanted to visit Africa. Everywhere I am looking for other love.

Please write back to me soon, I am aching.

Henrik xxx

B3nice M1tchell October 26 at 8:48am Report
Wel my x boy wanded to mary.so he changed my name to bare his mother name. B3rnice mitch3ll.but we never married so i took my old name.sandr4 boat3ng.read the next mail.ok
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T3igan October 27 at 2:03pm
Sandra is such a beautiful name for woman. I am living in Northern Ireland which is part of England but I am from Norway originally. In my country (Norway), Sandra means 'princess'. So is it OK if I call you 'princess' from now on?

Princess please can you tell me are you still looking to get married? Where are you from? Have you ever been on an aeroplane?

If you have any more photos please can you add them to your profile. You are so pretty. My pretty princess.

Love

Henrik.

B3nice Mitch3ll October 27 at 9:48pm Report
Baby u make me feel so special.wel i realy looking for the man of my life.so that we can get married and born nice kids.am from ghana.and no never been on a plane.and i wil fix the pic when i go to cafe.at the moment am browsing on my fone.baby hope to here from u soon
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T3igan October 27 at 11:43pm
Princess I am thinking we are running before we are walking. I would be interested to see a picture of your ex boyfriend, is he on facebook?
You mentioned in your first message that I look like him. I am not used to being told that I look like other people, princess. People call me names and make sick phone calls to my home.

How old are you princess? I am 23.

I'd like to get to knoe you better. To see if we are compatible. Please princess could you answer the following questions about yourself? Then I will know if we are compatible.

- What is your favourite colour?
- What is your favourite football team?
- What is your favourite fruit?
- Which is the best version of Windows?
- Have you ever had sex with a member of the same sex?
- Have you ever had sex with more than one person (at same time)?
- What is your favourite religion?

Thanks, hopefully you can provide the best answers in my compatibility quiz. Also if there are any questions you would like to ask your prince, please do.

I think I love you.

Henrik.

B3nice Mitch3ll October 28 at 4:51am Report
Baby,my ex i dont know if hes on face.i gave him al his belonging after he married another woman.he cared for me.and that i will always be thankful.baby let not talk about him again ok.baby my heart is fragile.i cant stand broken heart.so i take guy that no girl wil compete with me.i wil be 25 this year. Baby my favourate colour is pink.i dont like footbal.my fruit is apple.dont have a personal pc so for windows dont know best.ya when i was in high school i had a girl sex mate.i had fun with 3 girls before.but i saw the joy in guys and had since not been with any girl.am a christian..compatibility is understanding and respecting the wishes and view of ya patner.so let take it like that.baby answer the questions u asked me and tel work do u do..and do u stay alone?hope to here from u soon
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T3igan October 28 at 9:00am
Hi princess

My favourite color is also Pink.
My favourite football team is Manchester United. Manchester United is the best. I am afraid that if you do not like football, we are probably not compatible. I am looking for a girl who will take me to the special needs enclosure at the football ground and hold my hand.
My favourite fruit is the cherimoya.
My favourite version of Windows is Windows NT, especially with my special registry tweak, hehe.
My favourite religion is the Jedi religion from the Star Wars films.

I was wondering how you reconcile being a Christian with rug munching?

I live alone in Belfast. I am a software developer for a major car manufacturer called DeLorean. You may have heard of us? I design the software that designs the cars.

Henrik.

ps I am not sure if we can still be friends now that you are not a Manchester United fan.

B3nice Mitch3ll October 28 at 12:12pm Report
Are u serious?as i told compatibility is when we understand and respect each other wish and need.my ex did not like bal.so i lernt that.lf we come togerther.we can teach and learn from each other.let me know ya final words. u are my hundsome sweet prince.and u wil always be.wel i am adding some more pics u can check it out.i have fallen.cant wait to talk on fone.to hear ya sweet voice.have a great day
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Henrik Teigan October 28 at 3:55pm
Princess,

Words are very cheap and it is too easy to say you will become a Manchester United football fan. I cannot be with someone who is not a fan of Manchester United Football Club.

To prove your commitment to me, I have prepared a small quiz. If you are serious about us being together, and you want to be with me and have mixed race T3igan/Bo4t3ng babies, you will do a little research on the internet and find out the answers to these questions.

If you don't answer the questions, or don't get back to me, I will know that you would make a lazy and disobedient wife. It's up to you.

Anyway here are the questions:

1. What is the name of the Manchester United football ground?
2. Who is the manager of Manchester United football club?
3. Which of the following players has never played for Manchester United? a) Bryan Robson b) Eric Cantona c) Bobby Charlton

Anyway princess, I don't want you to think I am being awkward but I have to be sure you are the compatible one for me. If you do not want to do this and have better man in mind I will be heartbroken, and I will never forget you, but I will understand.

Your new pictures are very sexy and little Henrik will have a good time with them xxx

Prince Henrik of Arendal, Norway.

ps I am sorry to hear that you have fallen. I hope you are OK.

B3nice Mitch3ll October 28 at 4:39pm Report
Ya baby am ok.wel.question 1(manchester united fc), 2 is (sir alex ferguson) 3 is (eric cantona).wel baby u made u use al my air time researching.we i hope u ok. I wil also like to see more of ya pic.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T3igan October 28 at 5:37pm
Sandra, I am afraid we are not compatible. I am sorry you wasted your airtime, I thought you would wait til you got to the cafe first.

This is such a shame because you seemed so sweet and I definitely wanted to get to know you better.

The Manchester United Football Ground is called 'Old Trafford' and all three of those players have played for Manchester United. They are Manchester United legends. I wanted to see if you were serious and prove your intention by doing research. You could have found right answers in 2 minutes on Wikipedia Sad

I am so sad that you don't share the love of Manchester United or love me enough to prove you are able to put work into our relationship.

I will have to buy myself a new laptop to cheer myself up.

I hope you find a prince who is worthy of you!

Henrik xxx

B3nice Mitch3ll October 28 at 5:55pm Report
As i told u i dont have a pc,if the cafe was close i would have gone there.and lastly i told u i felt down.all the same i lent something about u.ya profile showed me a are into men.and i also saw u wil do any thing for (man u)manchester including breaking my heart,now or future.i realy wanted to love u.al the same thanks for the time u spent mailing me.have a nice time prince.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T3igan October 28 at 7:28pm
I am into men and women, I love all god's children.

I didn't say I was just into women, and you didn't ask. I do like men and women too but I can't have the childrens with another man.

You told me you would be 25 this year but in your profile it says you were born in 1977? I feel I have been honest with you and I am sorry if your heart is broken, you could have just said I will get back to you on the questions when I can get near a cafe.

How about I give you another chance to prove you and I are compatible with another Manchester United quiz?

Also, you said to me you fell down, which means you had an accident in English.... maybe you meant to write "I feel down" or "I felt down"? But "I fell down" means something different, so I am sorry for this misunderstanding and that I was not sensitive to your fellings. So I am willing to give you another chance if you promise to take your time with the quiz to prove your dedication and get back to me when you feel up to it and have time to visit the cafe.

Still your prince.

H3nrik T3igan.

B3nice Mitch3ll October 28 at 9:46pm Report
Baby i am 25 this year.thats what am telling u not what am telling every one.baby i see it al one of the internet joke.am almost tied.baby if u want me let be if not let me know ok have a nice day prince
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T3igan October 28 at 10:19pm
I do want you but you need to accept Manchester United into your heart and convince me you will come to Old Trafford with me, and let me sleep with men occasionally too. I'm not asking a lot.

B3nice Mitch3ll October 28 at 10:22pm Report
Ya i get u baby.am al yours
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T3igan October 29 at 11:54am
So you accept Manchester United into your heart? You're willing to kiss the Red Devils badge, wallow in the muck of the penalty area at the Stretford End if asked to, let the reserve team squad spray their manfat all over your face if they want to, queue for hours in the driving rain for tickets to Scunthorpe away on a Tuesday night, let Sir Bobby wipe his throbbing old member between your cocoa funbags, and hold my hand in the special needs enclosure?

You're willing to do all that so we can be together?

B3nice Mitch3ll October 29 at 3:12pm Report
Ok.baby
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T3igan October 31 at 10:35pm
Hi princess

I am sorry I have not been in touch over the last 24 hours. I went to the Manchester United game yesterday and went out to celebrate the magnificent victory over the Spurs on Canal Street in Manchester, which is the gay homo erotica zone of Manchester.

I banged down a load of pimms in about two hours and got picked up by a couple of triads. They took me back to their basement flat just off Portland Street, and tied me up.

When I woke up this morning, they were ready, and spent all day taking turns to bum me for 8 hours, with just a break in the middle while they went out for noodle soup.

It has been one of the best weekends of my life.

How is your weekend going? Is it very hot in Ghana? Are there a lot of flies?

Your Prince Henrik.

B3nice Mitch3ll November 1 at 5:43am Report
helo prince am ok.thanks for the mail.wel my weed was ok.chating with friends in my house.am glade u had a nice time.yes it was hot in accra.and who told u there are lot of flies here?whel wel come back from the weekend.cant wait to be with u
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T3igan November 1 at 5:45pm
hi princess

Tell me a little about how you spend your time. It occurs to me I know so little about you. Tell me about your family, and your job if you have one.

Don't be sensitive about the flies. I only asked. I have seen pictures of Africa on my television. I understand there are serious issues with sanitation in Africa. I have seen African people sat on their backsides with flies crawling all over them and doing nothing about it. So I thought flies must be a part of every day life.

I have spent most of the day working on the back-end of the DeLorean web site. It is tricky to generate the 1.21 gigawatts necessary to activate the SQL flux capacitor, but luckily I have my special registry tweak (hehe).

Prince H3nrik.

B3nice Mitch3ll November 1 at 10:20pm Report
Helo prince how u doing?wel with my family,dad is dead.i stay with mom and my 2 brother.as i told u i wil turn 25 1st december.at my free time i go to the pool or beach.at the moment i help mom in her store.ever place in the world there are soom nice places and bad places in every country.yes some places have sanitation problem .but there are place u wil just like it. My mon and brothers are al i have in my life.have a nice day ok
Sent via Facebook Mobile

---------------------------------------
Henrik is not taking the hint about the birthday....
----------------------------------------

H3nrik T3igan November 2 at 12:16pm
hi sexy princess

Well, happy birthday on the 1st of December then.

I am very excited today. I subscribe to the 'Gay Norwegian Monthly' e-zine and the November issue should hit my inbox at any time. I am at work, so this presents me with a problem. Do I print out some quality material now and sneak downstairs to the DeLorean factory and knock one out in the back of one of the cars, or contain myself until I get home? What should I do?

What do you sell in your store? Do you sell broadband solutions? Do you have the sanitation problems in your shop or is it clean? Did your mother ever remarry or does she have to wait for approval from the tribal elders?

I am sorry for all the questions, I am very curious about yourself and also about Accra, Ghana, which seems very different to Arendal, Norway.

I want to kiss your cherry lips and nibble your conch-like ears.

Prince.

B3nice Mitch3ll November 2 at 2:53pm Report
Helo baby i wil surgest u get home so u get enough time.wel mom is remarried and we sel cloths,shoes and some electronics.with very neat nice shop.wel mom and marraige dont know why.but she might have her own reasons. Baby wel cant wait to be with u too
Sent via Facebook Mobile

-----------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if any of you guys have seen the legendary 'chocolate rain' video on YouTube - if not check it out, it's hysterical - anyway, the song in the next message is just a copy and paste of the absurd lyrics.
------------------------------------------------------------

H3nrik T3igan November 4 at 1:38am
Hi sexy momma

I have been looking at your photos and to be frank, they make my dick itch, I am hot for you. I can't wait to give you a good fudding.

I wanted to share my favourite song with you. I used to like this song, but now I have you, it reminds me of you. I play it every night and think of you. It is called 'chocolate rain'. Here are the lyrics:

Chocolate Rain
Some stay dry and others feel the pain
Chocolate Rain
A baby born will die before the sin
Chocolate Rain
The school books say it can't be here again
Chocolate Rain
The prisons make you wonder where it went
Chocolate Rain
Build a tent and say the world is dry
Chocolate Rain
Zoom the camera out and see the lie
Chocolate Rain
Forecast to be falling yesterday
Chocolate Rain
Only in the past is what they say
Chocolate Rain
Raised your neighborhood insurance rates
Chocolate Rain
Makes us happy 'livin in a gate
Chocolate Rain
Made me cross the street the other day
Chocolate Rain
Made you turn your head the other way
(Chorus)
Chocolate Rain
History quickly crashing through your veins
Chocolate Rain
Using you to fall back down again
[Repeat]
Chocolate Rain
Seldom mentioned on the radio
Chocolate Rain
Its the fear your leaders call control
Chocolate Rain
Worse than swearing worse than calling names
Chocolate Rain
Say it publicly and you're insane
Chocolate Rain
No one wants to hear about it now
Chocolate Rain
Wish real hard it goes away somehow
Chocolate Rain
Makes the best of friends begin to fight
Chocolate Rain
But did they know each other in the light?

Do you have a song that reminds you of me? I hope you don't think I am being too forward, but I can't help it. Little Henrik twitches like a Tourettes sufferer every time I imagine what I will do to your sexy body.

xxx

PRINC3 H3nrik.

B3nice Mitch3ll November 4 at 5:38am Report
Helo baby how are u doing hope u ok.thanks for the song.but it scared me.wel thats what reminds u of me.baby yesterday mom called me and al she spoke about is me geting married.and its true am not growing any younger.baby if u realy serious we have to do the customary marraige so that i and the family can have some peace.i dont have any time left for games so let do what we have to do .bye prince
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T3igan November 4 at 1:48pm
What do you mean about not having time for games? I thought we were chatting and getting to know each other. Don't you think it's a bit strong talking about marriage when we haven't met yet?

I am hurt, and confused.

H3nrik, Princ3 of the Scandanavian Peninsular.

B3nice Mitch3ll November 4 at 3:52pm Report
Wel am sory baby.its the pressure.cant stand it.wel its like am in a rush.am sory.am not growing any younger.and u like the only serious person i met on net al the same am sory.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T3igan November 4 at 8:06pm
Princess,

That's OK, I do like you, and want to maul you in the local park, but talking about getting married is a it scary. I mean, you don't part with your hard-earned cedi for a car before you've taken it for a test drive, do you? You wouldn't expect me to agree to marry you at least until you've taken a ride on Teigan's Pork Chop Express.

You never answered my question if there is a song that reminds you of me?

Princ3 H3nrik.

B3nice Mitch3ll November 4 at 8:22pm Report
Not for now.not a song yet.u wil be suprized how i even send u al these mails.baby i earn nothing to even buy air time at even cafe.love u .
Sent via Facebook Mobile

------------------------------------------------------

So this is where I am up to. Surely this lad is going to ask for money soon???

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oct 20th to Nov 4th in my experience is a long time for a lad to not ask for money yet.

But others here have had love lads go on for a few month before they ask

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love lads vary. Some are in as much of a hurry as other lads, and can ask for money in a week or two; but most are a little more patient, and try to build up the emotional bond in their target before making the money request, waiting maybe one to three months before revealng their invented need. One of mine waited six months.

It looks, though, that your lad is preparing to ask for money.

Quote:
if u realy serious we have to do the customary marraige

In Ghana, a customary marriage requires the payment of a dowry or bride-price by the bridgegroom's family to the bride's family. When your character expressed hesitation over marriage, however, the lad had to rethink his plans, and now seems to be trying to create an impression of poverty:

Quote:
i earn nothing to even buy air time at even cafe

If you show a little care and concern over this lack of money, that will encourage the lad into thinking that you are a potential paying victim, and help him to feel that it is 'time well spent' in continuing to write to your character. Remember that the only reason the lad is writing is to obtain money - so he does need to have the hope that money will indeed come his way.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
sidewinder6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen, thanks for the heads-up about customary marriages, I didn't pick up on this being any different to a normal marriage.

Perhaps I will offer to send some money via WU with the SecureShield thing and a silly questionnaire. That looks fun.

Taking your advice, I have responded as follows.... I will keep you updated.

I have just figured out how to insert images in my posts - pictures of the Happy Couple can be found below.

---------

Hi princess

I'm sorry you haven't got any money for air time. I thought you had a paid job. How much is air time in Ghana? Which network do you use?

I know what you mean about money being tight. I bought myself a new Sony Vaio laptop last week when I thought we had split up, and had to compromise on some of the features. You wouldn't believe how much they charge for 8GB of RAM. It is ridiculous. We have also had to make a lot of the staff redundant too.

I hope you have enough airtime to reply or go to the cafe, if you don't reply soon I will know it is because you do not have the airtime and not because you don't love me. I understand.

And it would mean an awful lot to me if you can think of a song that reminds you of me?

Prince H3nrik

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sidewinder6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting a bit frustrated with my lad. He wouldn't even name a song he

listens to when he thinks of H3nrik T3igan, he wouldn't agree to (in theory - I wasn't going to actually get the cash - pay a small amount towards the costs of shipping a 400 pound laptop, and now I am struggling to get him to write a short story.

Now, it doesn't look like he wants H3nrik to send money, it looks like he wants him to bring it over in person.

I was hoping for some fun with S3cur3 Sh1eld from my first lovebait, perhaps a safari to a distant airport instead?

Let me know your thought folks.

H3nrik T31gan and S4ndr4 B0at3ng - Part Two
==============================

H3nrik T31gan November 5 at 11:17am
Hi princess

I'm sorry you haven't got any money for air time. I thought you had a paid job. How much is air time in Ghana? Which network do you use?

I know what you mean about money being tight. I bought myself a new Sony Vaio laptop last week when I thought we had split up, and had to compromise on some of the features. You wouldn't believe how much they charge for 8GB of RAM. It is ridiculous. We have also had to make a lot of the staff redundant too.

I hope you have enough airtime to reply or go to the cafe, if you don't reply soon I will know it is because you do not have the airtime and not because you don't love me. I understand.

And it would mean an awful lot to me if you can think of a song that reminds you of me?

Prince H3nrik

B3n1ce M1tchell November 5 at 12:19pm Report
Helo sweet prince,how are u doing?realy missing u.i wil go to the cafe and print ya pic and peast it in room. But u stil dont get,i dont have a pc or laptop.i brows on my fone and the air time runs like a flight.if u have a spear pc i wil be pleased to have it.and the disadvantage is that the cafe is too far. And i cant stay with out mailing u.luv u take care.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T31gan November 5 at 4:10pm
Hi princess

Sometimes, like when I read your last message, I can't believe how lucky I am to have found someone a beautiful as you who loves me like you do. You don't know how much it means to me to think there is a beautiful princess in a faraway land who would actually print out a picture of me to put on the wall of her mud hut. It makes me so happy thank you.

I do have spare laptop now. In any case it would be no use to you for contacting me as you have no Internet at home and the cafe is so far from your hut.

What is your favourite love song princess?

Your H3nr1k

Any news on the song for me? Surely you can think of

B3n1c3 M1tch3ll November 5 at 4:45pm Report
Baby ya mail put smiles on my face.and give me hope for a loving husband in the future.am greatful.baby pc can be very useful to me in many ways and wil be very greatful.i can watch moveis,music,type for some people to earn some money.can use the link at the cafe for les than half the price.of wireless for free.u wil do me more than good if u send me the spear pc.i love west life and normaly play it when i send u mails at the cafe.i love al there songs.love u.hope to hear from u soon
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T31gan November 5 at 5:19pm
Hi princess,

My old laptop is a Dell Inspiron 9400. It's a couple of years old but in good condition.

It is pretty high spec and has a 17 inch TFT screen, however, and is not very portable.

I had a quick look online and it would cost a lot to send it to Ghana. It weight 3.67kg. The cheapest way to send it would be by Royal Mail worldwide economy and this would cost £63. I am happy to send you the laptop to help you out, but you would have to pay for the postage.

I am sure some sort of electronic transfer can be used for the money, this would be the quickest way, I'm not really sure. Let me know what you think.

I like West Life too, especially Brian.

Can I ask a favour? Please can you send me a mail telling me what you would like to do to me in bed? This will really turn me on. Like a story.

Thank you princess

H. x

H3nrik T31gan November 5 at 5:41pm
I just thought - if you have an email address you can send me the postage via PayPal if you prefer.

Also, let me know your home address for sending the laptop.

Prince x

B3n1ce M1tch3ll November 5 at 6:51pm Report
Helo baby u have suprized me.u show u realy love and care for me.u are number one on my heart.my email is [email protected] house addres no1 examloop,north ridge.accra.but i dont any body can take it if am not around.do u have ups there i thant wil be fast and safe for me.send it with this box number i wil go get it from the post.i let the express is 3days.sandra boateng p.o.box 5301.accra-north.ghana..love u take care.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T31gan November 5 at 7:04pm
hey princess

I checked the price at UPS and it's about twice as expensive as Royal Mail.

UPS is £135 and takes 5 days.
Royal Mail is £65 and takes 32 days.

The laptop is worth I would say around £400 - that's about 928 Ghanaian Cedi.

Of course for you my love I will give you the laptop for free, all you will pay for is the postage.

So let me know which postage option you prefer and how you intend to send me the postage money.

Now how about a dirty story?

H x

B3n1ce M1tch3ll November 5 at 7:30pm Report
Helo baby thanks for the love and the help how about using post.that wil be more cheaper.i have never heard of the service u priscribe.baby and for the money i swear i cant have it.i told u hard it is for me here.if u realy want to help me do ok.and for xxx just want to suck u til u hard so that i can sit on and ride u hard.i hope u can make me cum several times.love u
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T31gan November 5 at 7:47pm
Hi princess,

I have to be honest with you, I don't know if you're real or not, because all that is happening is unreal to me. I'm happy to take a chance and send you a laptop which is very valuable, and take a risk that you are genuine. I understand it is hard for you in Ghana, so I will pay half the postage if you pay the other half. That seems fair to me.

If you're not willing to pay even half the postage to receive a 900 cedi laptop, that's really not fair on me. You could sell the laptop for a lot of money when it arrives.

I don't think you're putting much effort into our relationship. It's like the Manchester United thing again. You're too lazy to write a story. I don't want a lazy wife. People in need, need to help themselves. If you really want to help me do ok.

I have been heart broken too many times to have a one-sided, long distance relationship. You need to put some effort into this.

Henrik Sad

B3n1ce Mitch3ll November 5 at 7:57pm Report
I am sory u dont trust me.its al because of the laptop.am sory for askin u for that.ok.if buyin air time for my fone is hard for me then u should know how hard it is.thanks for the laptop may be ya sis might need it keep it ok.stil i love u ok.that does not chang a thing.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T31gan November 5 at 8:04pm
OK, I will put the laptop on eBay. All I wanted was for you to make a contribution towards to postage costs, you would have made a big profit.

It's not that I don't trust you, it's that I don't know for sure I can trust you yet. There is a difference.

You never answered my questions about your airtime provider. Which airtime provider do you use and how much does it cost for you to go online to send me a mail from your hut?

xxx

H3nrik T31gan November 5 at 8:31pm
Pr1ncess S4ndra, I have changed my mind. I don't want to lose you. I will send the laptop tomorrow. It will take over 32 days though to reduce the cost for me. I don't want to lose you. Please tell me it isn't too late????

B3nice M1tch3ll November 5 at 8:36pm Report
I dont want to sell the laptop.mostly to chat u regulaly and to fetch me some income it cost me £1 to send me a couple of mails.baby love is al i need.and u are the one i need.i wish i have a way to make u tust. me.but i dont know.baby if u dont love me let know now.ok .
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T31gan November 5 at 8:44pm
I do love you, thats why I am sending the laptop. I have been hurt before. But I am going to take a chance on you. Please don't break my heart.

B3nice Mitch3ll November 5 at 9:27pm Report
Baby i love u.i swear i do.thats why am happy.i see u real and i wil not do any thing to hurt u ok. Love u baby.i wil be ya every thing.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T31gan November 5 at 9:47pm
Thank you. Sorry for stressing out earlier. I have had a really stressful day and didn't mean to take it out on you. My sister, Randi, who lives in Glasgow, has been pestering me all day to pay for her wedding. Didn't mean to take it out on you.

It would really mean a lot to me and help me relax if you were to write me an actual story about what will happen when we meet up and get together. It would mean so much to me. Please could you write me a story about us? It would stop me from being lonely until we're together. It doesn't have to be all XXX. How about it?

H3nrik T31gan November 5 at 10:42pm
Princess my email address is [email protected]

Please can you send me my story to my email address.

Thank you, love you

Prince H3nrik of Ar3ndal

B3nic3 M1tchell November 6 at 1:31am Report
Baby how u doing.hope u ok.i wil be ya princes til we come together.love u.what story u talken about.have to go now.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T31gan November 6 at 2:07am
Do you actually read my messages?

Ben1ce M1tch3ll November 6 at 4:54am Report
Helo baby sotimes the fone dont show some of the messaiges.baby my fone also cant open email.when ever i get some money i wil go to the cafe and write ya story.i dont know why u need this cos it wil cost me cos am slow typer.baby why dont u let things happen naturely than writin u stories. These are some reason i wil need a pc.wel love u
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T31gan November 6 at 10:41am
I'll keep my eyes open for your story. This is something that will mean a lot to me, I can't wait to read it. x

B3nice M1tch3ll November 6 at 11:38am Report
Ok baby.baby pls dont disappointed.cos i have fallen in love soo much.if u dont love me dont let us go any feather.pls.love u
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T31gan November 6 at 11:44am
Yes, I do want things to go feather, so write a nice story about what will happen when we meet, and email it to me. x

B3nic3 M1tch3ll November 6 at 12:10pm Report
Ok so how we gone to meet?when do u plan coming here and when.i told mom about u.and she wants to know u.she keep worin cos she wants to see her grand children.what do u say about this?
Sent via Facebook Mobile

H3nrik T31gan November 6 at 12:13pm
I was thinking January, as I can't get time off work until after Christmas. Can't wait for my story x
sidewinder6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK folks, a bit of guidance needed.

I have ascertained that my scammer is or is working with a female comrade.

S4ndra offered to call me a couple of days ago, and H3nrik got upset about her sincerity, and demanded pictures of S4ndra holding a picture of Henrik, and received 2 pictures of a woman with the picture of H3nrik.

In one picture, the face of the woman was chopped off, and in the other, it was too dark to see, but clearly it's not the same woman pictured in the facebook profile.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/homoted/henriktrophy1.jpg?t=1289483037

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/homoted/henriktrophy2.jpg?t=1289483037

S4ndra thinks that H3nrik has sent her a laptop via Royal Mail Global Economy to Ghana, which can't be tracked, takes 32-41 days, and which will mysteriously never arrive.

Still not been asked for money yet.

Any tips?

I could just keep wasting the scammers time by sending back and forth lovelorn messages, but my lad is getting quite suspicious that I am messing them around I think, so not sure how can I really hope to do any more than that.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophy pics sidewinder. If you get bored (I have the attention span of a... OOH, shiny thing!), see how you can up the ante from previous messages so to speak. Introduce things that are (to us) ridiculous and see if they buy it.

Right now, my character lives in a town named after the interest in golden showers!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
sidewinder6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's getting time for H3nrik to book his flights to West Africa for the new year.

Can anyone direct me to a tool for generating bogus flight reservations/boarding cards please?
GoNadsGo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://omatic.musicairport.com/

Have a super flight!!!

GNG

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would not stand in Belfast and say that Northern Ireland is part of England but as you are from Norway, we will forgive you Rolling Eyes

sidewinder6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Henrik is a confused young boy at times.

Henrik has told Sandra he works for DeLorean, a car firm that went bust 25 years ago, and they are currently working on a top secret project, a bicycle with wings, called the Icarus Bike.

I don't think this bait is going to last much longer, though I could be wrong. I have another 60 messages to share at some point, I'll publish the whole lot in the pblish your work here thread when it's dusted!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic