SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Time to delay my payment!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Continuation of this thread, because I don't want to triple post.

Quote:
Uh oh...money is wanted Laughing This is the fun part, eh?

From Barrister Eloy Abaka
Quote:
Attention Sir,
Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney for you and your partner Miss Mary Kipkalya. Your partner was in my office to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my enquries from the bank and high court,I understand from the bank that there are three documents required by them before the transfer of the money to you...........
1.A copy of Death certificate of Dr KIPKALYA KONES
2.A copy of His Statement of account.(WHICH YOUR PARTNER HAS GIVEN TO ME and i will send them to you together with the Power Of Attorney..
It is now remaining one document.
Which is power of attorney which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.
From my enquiries, it will cost t he sum of 530 euros for authentication o f the power of attorney at the high court before it becomes valid and 350 euros for notary stamping at the notary republic My legal processing fee of 300 euros total (1,180 euros)
To speedy the process you are to send your full name and address as you want it to appear on the document and the 1180 euros to me today through western union money transfer system.....(which is the fastest way of sending money to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively....

You are therefore advised to send 1180 euros to enable us pay oath fee , Notary and stamp duty fees.To do this, you will have to send the money through Western Union Money Transfer to My Secretary's name and address therein With the Western Union Control Number for Confirmation.
NAME:.................ORI BLESSING
ADDRESS:............No 46 Parcel unit 12, Road Dakar Senegal (2nd-floor)
Using the Followings as Test Question and answer
Test Question...............ABAKA
Answer........................ABAKA
Dr Eloy Abaka
46 Parcel unit 12, Road Dakar Senegal
Send or call me for the information as soon as you send the money to enable my chambers collect the money from western union local office here and forward your full name and address to my chambers.
Yours sincerely in service,
Dr Eloy Abaka (Principal Partner)..(ESQ)
No 46 Parcel unit 12, Road Dakar Senegal (2nd-floor)
Dakar,Senega

I now have an email from Mary, titled PLEASE HELP ME AND PAY THE LAWYER AS YOU WILL HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Good Evening my dearest,

How are you? hope you are fine? mine is not all that fine as you know my condition here,
please my dearest i need your help that is why i told you this
information about my late father deposited money in Scotland bank, this money was deposit in my name and the reason why i contact you is for you to see that this money will be transfer to your account in your country,
You know my condition here and this documents is what the bank needed before the will transfer any money from there, because the money was deposited, without this documents.
I don't have right over the money, please help me my hope is on you for a better life in your country, the lawyer can not do anything this money will be pay to the federal high court not the lawyer money the only money he have there is the process fee.
please and please it is the will of God that will know each other and before i contacted you i made a fasting and prayer so please help me for once this document are prepare the transfer will be made in your account and for it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling document to meet with you in your country for a better life,

My dear i called the lawyer this Evening from the church office to know if the power of attorney is ready so that i can come over to sign my signature on it for the bank to transfer my money to your position. .

He told me that a sum total of 1180 euros would be paid as his charges before he will prepare the power of attorney for us.

My dearest please i will be happy to hear that you have pay the lawyer so that he will make those documents for us because is the will of God that we know each other please help me out for you will never regret helping me, all my prayer is God to see me out from here once this money is transfer to your account.
please do your best for my help you are the only hope now
for me, and i know with God all things are possible,
may God bless you and be with you AMEN.
have a wonderful day,
an looking forward to hear good news from you,
yours forever ,little Mary.

Methinks I need to read through the straight bait and payment delay tutorials again Embarassed Laughing

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is when a rant to your lady will do wonders

Quote:
I just received mail from the lawyer and he is asking for me to send him money by Western union. I can't believe this. I offered to do a bank transfer to him but he insists on western union. I run a business and I would never ask my customers to pay me that way. This is very unbusiness like. If I paid someone via western union I would not have a receipt that I paid them. No one would ever pay me that way because they would not have a receipt to prove that they had paid me. I am so angry right now I can hardly type this. How could a professional person especially an attorney asked to be paid that way. I just can't believe this is happening now. This gives me no confidence in this person at all. Now I just don't know what to do. You can't get to me without those papers and I cant pay that way. I just don't know what to do. I can't write anymore now, I will try later.

Got me three bank accounts Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mind if I copy that this time around? Laughing

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not at all, been c/p ed many times

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Mr. Green Done Twisted Evil

Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Beloved Darling,
How is life with you over there, i hope all is well with you, if so thanks be to God in heaven, my love as for me i am not very fine due to my condition here in this prison called refugee camp, I am passing through a lot of pains hunger and suffering but i strongly believe that by the special grace of God in heaven and you by my side i will soon be free and come over to be with you for the rest of my life.

Well my love is good to hear from you and i have i have read and understand your mail very well, but my love coming to what you said i think the best thing you have to do is to try and contact the lawyer tell him that you need his Identity Card as a lawyer, i hope he will give send it to you without any delay because according to our Rev father i said he knows him very well remember that he is the one that gave us his contact, and as a man of God he can not deceive us and he can not lie because he is a good man of God even in this place confirm him as a man of God he characters is very difference from other Rev fathers around here that is why i am telling you, because i ask him many times about the lawyer and he told me that is an international Lawyer residence here in Dakar Senegal, and he is one of the lawyer working under the United Nation, so my love contact him and ask him to send you ID and please my love try and send the money to him as soon as you hear from him so that he can start the preparation of the power of attorney which the bank is demanding before my money can be transfer into your account since i have the two original documents, the power of attorney is the only thing holding the transfer of my money and my coming over to be with you.

So my darling please remember that i am counting on you and i believe and i hope to be with you as soon as possible so that we can start a new lovely life together as you have show me your love and kindness and i believe you will take good care of me very well as i will love and cherish you with all my life and my love will only be for you forever, so please my darling try and be fats in all that you are doing because here is no longer comfortable for me to stay and i want to come over to you and be with you as i will go back to school and finish my study while you will invest the money in any business of your choice, my God will surely bless you in all your effort to help me out as we will be together with love joy and happiness this is my dreams please make it to come through as i am waiting hear from you as soon as you are through with the lawyer payment for the power of attorney, Have a nice and lovely day with my love for you.
Yours Love Forever,
Miss Mary

I sense desperation. This is the messiest attempt at coherent English so far in this bait I think.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic