SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

$7.7million up for grabs - need a hand to get it though!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BelindaBumbasquat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently on my first serious bait with a certain lad who is alledgedly in a refugee camp in senegal. He has given me a number to call and i'm wondering if anyone else wants in on this bait. I am not massively experienced so it would be good to have a helping hand in my first real attempt.

here's the original email plus my replies

lad:
Quote:
Hello,
How are you doing ? my name is miss salomi and i just saw your profile at (guestbook) and i got attracted to you. i want to know you more because your profile is interesting and have draw me to you. please reply me back on this my email address so that i can know what you said and also send you my pictures and tell you more about me.
thanks and expecting your email.
SALOMI

Please reply me in this email

me:
Quote:
Eileen Dover
to Salomi

Hello,

My god, that sounds awful! Is there no-one who can help with your situation?

I am a lawyer by profession and obviously very busy. In my free time i like to jet-ski and collect stamps. If i'm feeling particularly crazy, i like to do both at the same time!

I would love to send you a picture, but i have none on my computer at the moment. Also, im a little concerned as to whether that is really you in your picture. Maybe if you send another one with a secret code written on some paper - a code that only me and you know!

your friend, Eileen

lad:
Quote:

How are you today?.
i am sorry for my late reply I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail today.

My dear like i told you in my first mail
my name is (SALOMI MURREY) from lvory coast in west Africa Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal
as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am 23 years old girl 5'4" tall.
My father( Dr ALFRED MURREY ) was the personal Advicer to the former head o state( Late Dr Robert Guei ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him in cold blood along side with my mother.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.i like cooking, sports, dancing, singing, watching tv, playing with children, history and open words of manners.
I have a lot to tell you more about myself in my next mail. think about me i love you. Attached here is my picture. please send me your own picture in your next mail Waiting for your reply.

YOUR FRIEND, SALOMI

after replying i got instructions to email a Pastor
Quote:
How are you today?.
I believe you are doing well.
But it would have been better with me on your side.

My dear thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp
where i am living today.I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady.This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Mondays and Friday of the week as given by the united nations camp rules and regulation here in Senegal.I thank God for the pastor of Christ the king church
located in the camp where i send and receive emails and his name is
Pastor Henry Yadema and he just like a father to me as i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic when i was sick.
You can call me in his office with this number ( +221-77-500-25-03)so that i can talk with you,when you call please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he can send for me from the females hostel to talk with you. My dear i will like you to help me come over to meet with you in your country for a better life as my health is going down daily here due to the poor condition of the camp where i am living.

My dear please there one other thing i will like you to do for me as i need some body who will assist me due to my refugee status here in Senegal.
Before the death of my father in 2004,he deposited a sum of 7.7 million dollars which my name appears as the next of kin.
Already i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the
bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the
claim due to my refugee status here in Senegal.As a refugee i don't have a direct claim over the money but can only have it through an appointed representative.

Please my dear i will like you to help me in claiming this money so that i can come over to meet with you for a better life.My dear i will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that i can give you the full contact of the bank for you to contact them for verification and confirmation.
I will however i appreciated if you can call me with this telephone so that i can tell you more about what i am going through.When you call,please tell Rev Henry Yadema that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you. please my darling nobody knows about this asept you and the rev pastors keep it secret to other people one it is money all eyes will be on it because i don't want to die like my parents, here is another of my picture hope you will like it,

God bless you as you help me out from here,
Your love, SALOMI

I left him hanging for a few days (i actually had better things to do) and replied stating i had been away on South America on business - here's the latest reply:

Quote:
My Dearest,
It's mine pleasure to know how you are doing today?
I believe all is well with you.

As for me i am doing well and i felt very happy reading your mails as i
will like to come over to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. My dear i prayed and fasted when i got your contact before it was revealed to me by God that you are the right person for me who will love and cherish me without minding our color difference.

My dear i want to come over to meet with you for the rest of my life as i have seen that you are the right person for me and i will like you to help me in the transfer of my $7.7 million dollars so that you can send me some money to prepare my traveling document to come over to meet with you for a better life. my dear i loved you so much and i can't wait to meet with you and i am looking towards that lovely day when i will be meeting with you for a better life after the transfer of the money to your position,

Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the
money was deposited by my late father is as follows,
TRIODOS BANK PLC OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR OLIVER STOCKEN.
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS.......( +447024073446 )
TEL FAX NUMBER.......( +447024074937 )
32 ANNANDALE STREET LANE, EDINBURGH EH4 SCOTLAND

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late
father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only
thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address.
( [email protected] )

Attentions Mr Oliver Stocken the foreign transfer officer of the bank
telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist
me transfer my $7.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin .

INFORMATION OF THE BANK,

TRIODOS BANK PLC OF SCOTLAND

NAME OF TRANSFER OFFICER ; MR OLIVER STOCKEN

BANK EMAIL ; [email protected]

MOBILE ; 44702-4074-937 OR 44702-4073-446

ADDRESS; 32 ANNANDALE STREET LANE, EDINBURGH EH4 SCOTLAND

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS........ DR ALFRED MURREY
AMOUNT................. $7.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN..................MISS SALOMI MURREY
ACCOUNT NUMBER........ 87423006

God bless you as you do this today,
Your SALOMI

In my latest reply, i'm trying to still get this individual off-script - but i can see opportunities for Safari, bank-killing (also an opportunity for one of our glorious church mission to recruit a new member?!) and some general fun - just would like some advice on how to continue

Thanks
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, Belinda! I would encourage you to do some reading in Eater University - particularly straight-baiting scenarios. TONS of great baiting advice and ideas there. Regarding your current bait, just keep it simple for awhile and play the lad's game. Ask him lots of questions. Make him explain everything. Misunderstand his explanations a lot. Let him think he is in control for awhile and build his trust in you as a real victim before trying to score trophies. You may want to sign up for a mentor as well. A mentor can be a great resource in helping you get started and getting past the tough spots.

Hope that helps. Best of luck and glad you joined us. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
BelindaBumbasquat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers - i have signed up for the mentoring - just my mentor hasnt messaged me yet. I'm just playing slow at the moment as you suggested, i'm guessing the first few times will be a bit slap-dash - a learning curve i suppose!

thanks for the advice
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BelindaBumbasquat wrote:
....like to jet-ski and collect stamps

.. and won't it be a shame that, later into the bait and just before you go to the WU, you have to disappear for a few days on a jet ski meet, where, CALAMITY!, you break your leg and now can't make it to the WU

or

You were on the way to the WU, but you had to pass your favourite stamp sellers shop and there in the window was: YES! a Mongolian 15 Tugrik Yellow!!!
You've looked everywhere for one of those for years, so you had to buy it, and wouldn't you know it, it cost exactly the same as the WU fee. Very Happy

BTW
Welcome to Eater Smile

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic