SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

T0sser 0gugu0's well runs dry

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still looking for new converts, but it looks like the word's got around Ouaga about the soakings with milk and no dolla forthcoming, and the trophies are getting difficult now. It's time to put all into the next safari.

Quote:
Eminent Holy Reverend ELDER Pr0fessor J 4rthur

I will scan and send to you the group of photograph of some of our new converts.But we had a problem convincing them of our baptism with milk.

I tried my best to convince them of the need for them to be baptised with milk which is holy but they were insisting of being baptised with water

So i am seeking your consent on this very matter
Remain Heftly Shagged

Thanks
T0SSER 0GUGU0 NW0SU

Quote:
T0sser 0gugu0,

If they refuse to be baptised according to the ancient rules of this order, then how can they be baptised? You should tell them to join
another order instead. We do not need to beg for members, or allow them to change the way we baptise. How ridiculous.

May thy bollocks verily dangle in dust,

Elder Professor J 4rthur

Quote:
Eminent Holy Reverend ELDER Pr0fessor J 4rthur
Attached are the new members.I am still trying to instil in them the merits of being baptised in our ancient rules

I hope others will come forward
Remain shagged,
Thanks
T0SSER 0GUGU0 NW0SU

..and it's come to this. He's having to go to the local school for converts, and even there, he could only muster up two. What a load of crap. Must try harder. This is not up to his usual standards at all. By the way, if you've never seen T0sser 0gugu0 before, that's him, rear right, looking like he's been mocked and argued with (he undoubtedly has)....

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do the front row not have faces??

Shocked

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're just schoolkids. It's the 'done thing' to blank them out. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kids?!?!
*gulp*

What are they feeding him?
He looks 8 feet tall! Shocked

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I think it's the slapdash way I resized the pic. I squashed it vertically. I'll re-do it. It's a crap trophy anyway, but by the kid's face he's about 12, and the girl's not much older, if at all. He's a big lad, that's true. Just not that big.

Note that it's an infant's school too, the chairs are tiny.

Maybe the identity parade at the rear are dwarfs. Maybe 0gugu0 is a dwarf too. The guys at the rear with our Tosser must be Grumpy, Bashful, Sleepy and Dopey.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic