SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Only 3 emails in and...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After only 3 emails

Quote:
Honey i must confess that You are trustworthy and so special in my life, especially as my husband.i love you and promise to always love you

Well there goes my dream of skipping off to Vegas to be married by an Elvis impersonator Crying or Very sad

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good going!
She sounds like a keeper.

Make sure you get some full frontal nudity shots (with sign) so that you can be sure of what you will be getting on the wedding night! Wink

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic