SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

no 419 from west-africa - but a dutch couple was arrested!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
streetwalker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi to you all,

i've been visiting here for some time and learned a lot and enjoyed myself, too. keep up the good work!

today all over the dutch news, the arrest of a dutch couple by the names of peter and heleen roor, working under the name 'pedro dispenza'. with too many websites and companies based all over the world, for investment schemes.

mostly americans fell victim. the news here is speaking about millions of dollars involved. having read a few posts here and there, it looks like a very intricate ponzi scheme - which is not your thing here.

nevertheless, because of google hits and the like, to get victims to be alerted and for all us to learn that there are indeed, offers 'to good to be true' even from westerners to westerners, i spread the news here!

good news! they got busted and will be extradited msot likely, to the USA.

their neighbours in a very small village here, were utterly suprised when they heard all the noiseof the front door being busted by the police... most people even hardly knew their names.

read more, at www.scam.com subject 'pay-ace'.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scamming is as old as the hills- just remember the story of Jacob and Esau.
Thank for posting this up, because its easy to forget that scammers aren´t just cyberchimps with a badly written script to follow.

Here's a thread about a ponzi sceme I followed last summer:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=189251&highlight=ponzi

Granted, we don´t 'do' ponzis here, but its sometimes useful to remember that scamming affects all walks of life.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic