SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

David is confused about the mysterious Eva

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Response to the ASEM wrote:
Hello there,

Thanks for writing and Im sorry for the late reply. However I would like you to kindly rejuvenate my memory a bit as to when and how we first corresponded?

Thanks and hope to hear back soon

Dave

Eva a little offended that he doesn't remember her wrote:
David Baby,

I am so hurt that you don't remember who I am! Sheesh, this is the first time this has ever happened! I guess I didn't make a very good impression on you!

Well, I will just have to reply back to the other guy that remembers who I am. Hope you find who you are looking for.

Sincerely,

Miss Eva

Eva trying to lure him into her trap wrote:
David,

I want to see if you could just give me a chance. I could make it make worth while for you.

Miss Eva

Here is my picture. [insert random lesser-known celebrity picture here]

Confused but at least he complimented her wrote:
You still havent explained to me how we got acquainted and how you got my email address. You are a beautiful woman but if such a simple thing I ask for you to do is such trouble for you, then Im afraid I will pass.

Thank you so much

David

This is the scammer that a victim lost 80K to. So hopefully I can get him to Safari very far. Twisted Evil

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Last edited by Kokomeister on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's good, too good! Evil or Very Mad

care to share?

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eva still wondering why he can't "remember" her wrote:
David darling,

How do you not remember me? We'll been chatting for 9 months now and you say you don't remember me. I told you all about myself in our first correspondence to you. You were looking for someone to share your heart with and I said that I was interesting in having a new boyfriend and we've been great for the past 9 months up until now when you completely forgot who I am! It's just so cruel David! What's your most recent number darling, we need to talk on the phone again and maybe perhaps you'll remember me better.
I really want to be with you, David. I want for you to come be with me one day in Denmark. I know we can be happy. I inherited a nice really nice flat from my uncle Pxx in Stavern. And I was thinking that we could live there and start our lives together there.

Hugs and Kisses with love,

Eva Mxrtensxn

EDIT: This just in from Davetard:\

Suspicious Fucktard wrote:

So tell me one thing. Where am I from? And for your information, we have not been talking for 9 months. I don't know what your game is but I can sincerely advise you now to drop it. Because there is no way under the sun we would have talked and I wouldnt remember. And even if we had been talking, it would have been JUST AS FRIENDS. And if you insist, then give me your number and I will call you.

Dave

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry it didn't go well KoKo. The good ones are usually very suspicious and keep records.

I had some luck with saying we met on a dating site a few months ago but then my father/brother/sister died and I was in shock.

Didn't go back to the site till just recently, few months later, and remembered the handsome man and wanted to get back in touch. Once my personal life was back in order.

Then I wrote a fake email and in the subject I put RE: like I was replying to his email he sent me.

I also got another lad to call him and tell him to stay away from his woman. Twisted Evil

They love to steal magas from each other.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well technically he hasn't dropped me yet but I really see no point with that character unless I can find his profile on a dating site which International Chrysis was doing.

I'm sort of new at Romance scams via IM, Facebook, MySpace, or using a dating site in baiting. I need to find a way trick him into getting with my character though.

Any suggestions?[/b]

internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can find his profile on farcebook, then bait as a new character.

I had no luck checking out profiles from Virginia on plentyoffish, but that isn't to say he's not there somewhere else.

If I had more access to the net, I could be online 24/7 and truly hunt this f**ker down.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic