SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My First Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

roland685
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the email exchange: The lad is in red, I am normal coloured.
Quote:

I already sent an email, but my spam filter deleted it, it was still sent, might be time to get a new spam filter....

thanks for your swift response to our previous mail, the content of your mail was well understood by us, and we are officially informing you that you have been designated as a beneficiary of the G-20 / British Government reward to solve the global world economy melt down.

You have been sent a payment of $7,500 USD (Seven Thousand Five Hundred Dollars), according to a statement the UK Treasury, in full Her Majesty the UK Treasury, which indicates that we should be sending you twice a week a payment of $7,500 USD until the completion of $820000.00 USD (Eight Hundred And Twenty Thousand Dollars).

The British Prime Minister Mr. David Cameron has made several statements that the government is analyzing the financial crisis with several goals: to solve those problems of liquidity, and capitalization rules. Since 1999, the G-20 has contributed to strengthening the international financial architecture and to promote sustainable economic growth and development.

The G-20 now has a crucial role in advancing the work among the advanced economies and emerging to fight against the financial crisis and economic arena, the United Kingdom is very honored to chair the Group of Twenty in 2009 in other to restore global financial stability, lead the international economic recovery and ensure a sustainable future for all countries worldwide.

We finally sent you the first payment of $7,500 USD (Seven Thousand Five Hundred Dollars), but rest assured that you can not collect money from Western Union or follow! w the line of Money for any collection until now, because you have not fulfilled the obligations necessary because of your transfer.

Here are the details of the $7,500 GBP your first payment
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER: 0224873876
SENDER NAME: James w. Barry
AMOUNT: $7,500

Be informed that you cannot pick up the money now because of the instruction of the Office of IMF (International Monetary Fund) that you have to get the clearance certificate Fund (FCC). The certificate shall bear you the original beneficiary of the Fund and to change the receiver to your name and the certificate is only $180 USD (One Hundred And Eigthty Dollars), which must be paid by all beneficiaries to a changed documented receiver name, as soon as you receive your first payment your $7,500 USD will be included to your first payment, so altogether will be $7,680 USD

To advance you must provide your:
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
MOBILE:
SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT or any form of valid ID, so that we can process your document to change the receiver on the certificate of discharge of the Fund.

All matters related thereto shall be treated confidential until your fund is transferred to you to avoid identity theft, or to duplicate.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Regards
Mr. Garry Moore.

Ok, just so you know, I want to fly over to where you are, what hotels do you recommend?
Here are my personal details, do your require any credit card numbers?
FULL NAME: Roland Pereferos (the emails surname is wrong for some reason)
ADDRESS: 14 Jackson Road, Karawara, WA
MOBILE: 04238696 (No calls please)
SEX: Male
SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT or any form of valid ID:
I got a new National ID card the other day, so it is a pleasure to scan in. It has been attached.

When will I get the money?

Dear Roland,

That will not be a problem we will that arrangement for you once we receive the payment for the booking looking forward hearing from you soon.

Garry Moore

No, no, no, no, You misunderstand, I will email the hotel and pay using their site to save your department time. I am leaving tomorrow, and I will meet you outside the hotel at a date to be set. I will meet you then. Also, I sent the money this morning. You should have it in your account. I sent $400USD into it as thanks.

I hope you are not playing with me, did i give you account to pay in. was it not western union agent i told you to use if you did give me the payment slip which contain the MTCN NO.for confirmation

Why would I play with you? You are from the Government. It is in my best interest to cooperate with you.
You should have $400 USD, I have the receipts to prove it.

SCAN THE RECIEPT OF PAYMENT TO ME NOW

Of course, here is the receipt

I can get the money back, and try it again, but I need a lot more detail.

Thanks

Roland Pereferos

YES, YOU GOT A LOT OF SKILLS ONE OF THE OLDEST TRICKS.

Well Played, Well Played

This is not my last bait, I decided to end it there, as I have contact with 2 others on different accounts. Its not very big, but it lasted a week. Ah well, at least I learned something...
Use those reciept generators sparingly!

Also, I am too lazy to include the images but I will pretend that I did not include them to keep them out of the hands of scanners.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roland... nice opener from you there. What I would suggest you do is try and avoid the whole messy subject of paying for a little while longer. Tax issues, trust issues, family problems anything to get him to work fill out forms or what ever you like before payment can be made...

Keep up the good work though!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always let the lad do the work, never tell him that you send him money until he asks you many many times.

But i like the idea of telling him immediately that you will come to his place in order to build up pressure.

good luck for your next baits

*don't mess with mefilas*

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be afraid to use 2 or 3 e-mail accounts (and 2-3 different characters) to confuse the issue. For example, your main character's estranged wife has found the e-mails. She is furious and wants to take over the transaction. And, she is not above murder to do so......

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
roland685
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@BRUIN,Thats a great idea, thanks!
I am only in my mid teens, so my experience is limited, so, here's to the future.
@Mefilas, Tasman, I am currently engaging 2 more with differnet accounts, I will use your tactics, as well as the "amazing never opening image"...

Use the deuzers stuff sparingly, I got found out quite early, also, if you make your fake forms, use this great program, http://www.gimp.org/
you can do all sorts...
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN, that idea of yours about an estranged spouse is an idea I am tucking away in my "play book".

I am also new at this, and have several lads on the line. Mainly I am 71 year old confused, muddled lady - and sometimes it is very easy to be in character for that one.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looked linke you sent an ID. Please do not ever do this.

^^^ Yes, everybody uses GIMP here. It's an amazing program, ain't it?

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
roland685
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All my baits went cold, I can't get them. Damn

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic