SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Good old ATM card....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CommDixon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just tried to copy/paste my first 'proper' bait that is working a treat with 4 characters I've introduced, but it didn't work and it's going to take me hours to re-edit!

What I'm going to do instead (if it's ok?) is update on a daily basis one that I've just started from a surplus letter on here. If this is wrong (Mod?) then please let me know & delete this post.

A brief introduction:

4zzu*b4 N3wm3n7 - a simple, kind chap with poor written English skills
R3v3r3nd T0m21r A5m3gm4 - the Church of Defecating Misfortunates www.churchofdefmis.webs.com
R0n4ld 57rump1ng - CEO of MPK* - the Auditors for the Church www.mpkg.webs.com
C0mm4nd3r 4d4m D1x0n - from Interpol - brought in at the end if necessary

Here goes - this is what I've taken from the surplus letters:

Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:01:00 +0600
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Please permit our introduction

Please permit our introduction

Greetings, I am James Goodman and my Sister's name Linda we have come across your name and contact as we search the mail for a very good partner. Briefly we will explain a business to you and if it would be to your interest, then we can move ahead to effectively build this business relationship. we have inherited the sum of 5 million dollars from Our late father. The funds had been with a bank here in my country. As a result of some agreement clause, they could not release the funds to us here locally.

In one occasion we went to the bank, a director of the bank called us and explained to us that even if we want to transfer the funds out to the account of a foreign partner, that it would take much time, lawyers and many expenses. He explained to us that the rigors are so much and most foreign partners might not be interested to involve in such expenditure because of the fear of scam.

He advised us that, we can get a foreign partner but instead of transferring the funds to the account of the foreign partner, the bank will offer an ATM card to my partner. The ATM card is a PREMIUM PLATINUM CARD and this would allow us to make withdrawals of the fund in your country to the tune of 50,000-100,000 dollars per day. He explained to us that the card is good and would be sent to the contact of my foreign partner by DHL or FEDEX. If you are interested to partner with ud, please reach back to us for details and we can also discuss my investment plans.Thank you and May God bless you and your family. Kind Regards, /
James and Linda Goodman.

And my first contact:

dear James and linda goodman,

I am thank you for your mail and the detail that you have show about the aTM card , and would like much to help you and be part of the modalities if possibel please ?

regrds ..

mr 4zzu*b4 N3wm3n7

Last edited by CommDixon on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
CommDixon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mods, can you delete this post please as I've had no response and other Eaters are clicking through expecting to read a saga, only to be met with nothing........!

Thanks.

Cmdr Dixon, Interpol
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Comm Dixon,
I'm not sure I understood your last post - the bait is much longer but for some reason you could not post it? did you try to use the autopublishing tool?

By the way, I absolutely lurve your avatar!

CommDixon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jeanette,

Think I've confused the issue?!

I tried posting an ongoing bait by copying & pasting from a Word document AFTER it was edited for ease of reading. As I'm new to this I didn't realise that upon pasting all text returned to the default font & colour, so I was back to square one!

The request for THIS post to be deleted is simply because it's receiving loads of views but there's nothing to see!

I'll look at the autopublishing tool now - thanks!

Glad you like the avatar - I do pirate copies for just $1.8M (in a sealed box please) if you want one.....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic