SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Cross-sex Baiting~

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Darksorcerer123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello! I was hoping some people could give me some e-mail addies for male scammers? I want to use my my naive, Catholic schoolgirl character Lucy to bait! I'll just say some of her friends put her up to it ^_^

Lads and Vlads pretend to be girls all the time, so why can't I? Razz

I have a voice changer which I tried out on World of Warcraft on one of my female characters so I know it is convincing enough! Of course webcam would be a problem, but I do not think I would be comfortable to cam even if I was dealing with a female scammer...

Anyway, looking for some fun scammers to play with and any tips if you have them! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x1
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just pop over to scamwarners and you will see plenty in our romance scams forum. Or open a profile at 4ppl.com or plentyoffish.com, or one of dozens of other free sites and they crawl out of the woodwork unbelievably fast. Then you can always say that a friend opened the profile in your name as a joke/to encourage you/whatever...

However--if you are opening a dating profile--do NOT use a picture of a good-looking young girl, or you will have a much harder time separating scammers from the real people (some may be pervs, but we still don't bait them) responding to your profile.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah... I would open a profile but I was afraid of attracting non-scammers. x_x Which is not my goal at all, I know how desperate guys can be, lol.

Closed lad accounts x1
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The trick to attracting scammers and not real people is to make the profile unattractive. Put a few strange and unattractive quirks in the description, or make a few bitter comments about men, and most real guys (who read the profile) will pass it, but scammers who don't really pay attention will miss those things and hit you up anyway.

Heck, half the time when I open clearly female profiles without pictures, I am immediately hit by scammers playing straight females! If you stay logged in for a while after creating your profile (I just go to a different tab or program and do something else), the scammers will literally race to be the first to approach you--and you can delete the profile once you have picked your targets.

On rare occasion I do get approaches from ones I can't be sure about. If I am too lazy to research it, I just send a polite "Sorry, but I just met someone else and I want to see where it goes/you are too far away/you have a dog and I'm allergic so I'm not interested" type of email...

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay. I will try that out... My problem is I want to play a ~college aged girl since that would be around my age and hence easiest to write for. Unfortunately that probably falls into the young and attractive category unless I go out of my way to find a god awful ugly picture Razz

Closed lad accounts x1
Darksorcerer123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=23200994

Huzzah ^_^

Closed lad accounts x1
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice profile - Too nice, I think.

A lad paying a bit of attention would go for the less attractive profiles. They would be more prone to a bit of desperation Smile

You may stick with the age, if you like, but 59, overweight, divorced or widowed with three kids would be a dream target for a lad Wink

So if you jump gender, why not jump age too, the student would be a low income person, but divorced or widowed at 59 is a good indicator of some cash to get Smile

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Darksorcerer123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good advice. Tells me I need to put myself into the shoes of the lad not necessarily the girl Razz I will take your advice. So far only seemingly genuine responses XD

Closed lad accounts x1
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you are getting a handle on what it takes to attract lots of lads. Don't worry about whether you can play the part well. The lad is typically an immature 20-something year old trying to play a man in his 40's or 50's himself!

My profiles on 4ppl are usually late 40's to 50's, recently divorced or widowed, just getting back into the world of dating. Often I don't use a photo at all, if I do use one, I don't choose an attractive one.

Typically I will post a profile on 4ppl.com and sit back and wait. Usually I will get 6-12 scammer messages in the first hour after posting the profile.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have actually 'turned' two of the money scam into romance scam it seems by replying to the scams as Lucy... Which is very nice since it makes it clear the scammers are reading my e-mails!

She does come off very naive in my e-mails, that must attract them like blood in the water for sharks Razz

Closed lad accounts x1
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always good when you can turn an ordinary scam into a love bait, it also tells you that YOU are in charge Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic