SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Making lads meeting each other

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Angel Eyes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting for some time now and want to try something new. I am thinking about making a scenario where I will be baiting two lads and over time let them meet each other, thinking that the other one is "me", and see what will happen then.

Anyone here who have tried something similar and have some tips and tricks for such scenario?
dirtymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mentor has tried a bunch with no luck. I wanted to do the same thing, but the lads seem to be to lazy. I never made it past 6 or 7 emails. I was trying to get the gold dust lad to meet the lad that was to get the gold that was to be paid for, then take to my partner in South Africa. It all failed. Too much work needed to be done. Good luck. Would be cool.
Angel Eyes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What went wrong in your attempt to set the meeting up between your lads ? Yes, you are right it must take a lot of work, timing and some luck making it happen. Another scenario I think about is to some lads picking "me" up in the airport all standing there with the same sign in their hands or something else that let them know that they all are waiting for "me".
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Safaris are not that easy. It definitely takes a lot of planning. I've never gotten one done. I've come close and all, but it never worked out. And I had the guy hooked for 3 or 4 months. In my opinion, you gotta set that hook deep. And maybe call the lad or him call you.

A safari is a prize to reach for, but it takes work.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Angel Eyes, it's been a long time. I'm sure you'll give the lads "Good Treatment". beating

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Angel Eyes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tuco: I will do my very best Smile

@dwatine: Yes, safaries require patience. My experience is that if you can get more personally with the lad and get a kind of friendship it is more easy to make them move. I had some cases where I after some time "admitted" that I knew my lad was a fake but that I liked him and my really intention taking with him was to know him better so I could involve him in my "secret" which was finding "something" I knew was hidden in his country. If you are lucky it can tickle the lads greed and you can send him out on the most amazing Indiana Jones quest for "The holy grail" - of course because he think he can get your hidden treasure from you. Just feed him with small clues and details and let him make up the story for you. Start with something that send him around his local area and slowly give more clues that takes him longer and longer away - try to make it so the lad self suggest to expand the search to a bigger area.
Zen Punk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Angel Eyes wrote:
Anyone here who have tried something similar and have some tips and tricks for such scenario?

What you are trying to do is a bit difficult, but something I tried is easier for a start. I led two lads along for a while, and they both wanted me to come to Lagos. I told each that I would contact them as soon as I got there. I gave each the other's cell phone number. To make things interesting you could say that your lawyer will call, and your lawyers name is the other lad. This will make them quite confused.

Making them call each other isn't as good as having them meet, but it's a lot easier. One was ticked and sent me an email with a virus attachment, which I erased right away.
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Angel Eyes, this was done about 18 months ago by the TWAT guys, they had two groups meet up in a hotel. If you do a search for TWAT on the forum you should come across the thread.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one lad help me bait another lad. The first lad in South Africa (we'll call him lad A) believed I was another gee man, and agreed to help me work my 'maga', a rich man from Ghana (Lad B). Since the Ghana lad was indeed playing the part of a rich and important man to scam me, and Lad A was playing the part of a lawyer to help my gee man character scam the Ghana lad, things went along merrily for a day or two until they both twigged.

I was hoping to get a safari out of it with the lads doing all the work, but it was not to be. It could be done, it's worth a try, sure. I got a curse from one of them for their troubles, so all was not in vain. At the very least, you'll have some fun in the attempt. Smile

It's said that mugus often get tangled up with Russian love scammers, with the comic result that each keeps asking the other to send money, each trying to outdo the other with tales of woe.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had it with M00seknuckle twice. One was a carefully planned long-time exercise of three baiters (Otterfan, mewing_ghecko and me), Alice ldris came with 2 people from ivory Coast and Peter also came from Nigeria, both parties to meet in Benin, 55C-related; the other one was pure coincidence, they came from the opposite parts of Nigeria towards Bauchi and happened to check in at the same hotel! Slaphappy and I called lad 1 and he said "You want to speak to George??", and passed the phone over to George!

Sending a lad cross the country to another lad, calling the home lad to hear the other lad´s voice over his phone has also worked twice in all the years Smile Don´t know if it´s that what you mean. Strictly speaking, only one travelled, and the other was at home and met the travelling man.

Both times BTW it was pure luck, the mugu simply believed and obeyed. Mugu travelled up to hotel, we said we are not there yet, meet us at "home of lad 2", Slaphappy called lad 2 then, he came home and found the two idiots waiting there! Also a M00seknuckle co-thingy.
The other time it was when I was a minor "independant" part of a Dan massbait. Dan the lotto man from Nigeria had travelled for Roycropper and also for BadKarma to two places in Ghana in vain, so he already was in Ghana and then believed my story and additionally, went to pick up his goods from lad 2, whom I said I´m going to send him an investment inspector, "Mister Daniel". Funny thing is, when lad 1 (Dan) realized lad 2 was just another guy, he played along, like his "inspector" character suppposed him to do, had a look with him at his fake company, they took photos together and then he asked him cold-bloodedly for train-fare home!

So actually, mugu weddings are rare. They are extremely funny, too Smile and the TW4T guys, if you find the large famous Chad thread, welcomed another set of new priests in the middle of the pampa. It sort of confirms the story, both mugu (groups) believe "It must be real then!"
Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic