SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Receiver name… Medecins Sans Frontieres"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This hit my inbox on Tuesday:

Quote:
I am Mr. J0hn K0ma Foreign Remittance Manager of Money gram International Transfer, yesterday we have meeting with International Monetary Funds(IMF) and UNCHR and all foreign beneficiaries who try to help African Refugee and they where to able to receive what they try to help the refugee for.
So they approved a Christmas Compensation to all beneficiaries with the sum of 700,000.00 united state dollar and for your information and you are the the third beneficiary who is to receive today which will depend on your fastness.
So you are to send the Your full detail that will enable us make the transfer to you.
Information needed to make the transfer of the Funds.
Full Name:...............
City:....................
Tel:.....................
Your immediate respond will be appreciated.

Slightly bored, I wrote back:

Quote:
Please send my $700,000 to Medecin Sans Frontieres.

The Lad didn't quite bother reading my reply (emphasis added):

Quote:
Thank you for your mail and your Information which you send to enable me make the transfer via money gram to your name and the mtcn will be release to you bib by bib and each mtcn to be release your name is $5.000 usd and you are going to receive five mtcn pear day all is $ 25.000.00 Usd to be release to you in your name ok.
But due to our phone discussion we are going to obtain and International Monetary Funds(IMF) so the Minister of finance can Permit me release your fund to you before Monday if you can act fast you can also receive more than the five mtcn pear day about ten mtcn.
And to obtain the International Monetary Funds (IMF) is $ 250 usd this is the receiver’s name (Mrs. Sh3ila 0wusu ) and my id have been send to you we have no time you will receive Monday as soon as you act fast ok

I lobbed back a short reply:

Quote:
I told you to send the money to Medecin Sans Frontieres. And we never spoke on the phone.

The phone call is dropped but all else remains the same:

Quote:
Thank you for your mail i make you to Understand that the composition Fund have been approve by the minister of finance and we need to obtain International Monetary Funds(IMF) so the Minister of finance can Permit me to release your fund to you before Friday if you can act fast you can also receive more than the five mtcn pear day about ten mtcn.
And to obtain the International Monetary Funds (IMF) is $ 250 usd this is the receiver’s name (Mrs. Sh3ila 0wusu ) and without the Document i can not release your mtcn to without the permission from the minister of finance which is the document and you will sign the Minister of finance will also sign and are will sign for the permit so if you want to receive your mtcn candle make the payment today and please send your private number for communication and the proof of the document in your name have been send to you with my info. enable you know so you can act fas ok

Sticking to my guns...

Quote:
I don't need your paperwork - I want you to give the money to Medecins Sans Frontieres!

His messages are shrinking!

Quote:
you have to send the $250 usd to obtain the International Monetary Funds (IMF) is $ 250 usd this is the receiver’s name (Mrs. Sheila Owusu ) and without the Document i can not release your mtcn to your name you send to us tomorrow

Try again!

Quote:
You're not sending the money to me - you're sending it to Medecins Sans Frontieres. Just tell me that you understand what I'm saying.

Yes... and no.

Quote:
Those are the five mtcn but without the fee you can not pick up the mtcn ok
(1) Senders Name....... J0hn K0ms
Amount.......... $5.000 Usd
MTCN............ 6739.8066
Text Quest............. What For
Ans...................... Fee

Receiver name… Medecins Sans Frontieres

(2) Senders Name...... Sh3ila 0wusu
MTCN............ 4839.8024
Text Quest.......... What colour?
Ans...................... Red

(3) Senders Name........ Dani3l Kwam3
MTCN............ 1734.8064
Text Quest............. What colour?
Ans...................... Green
Receiver name…… Medecins Sans Frontieres

(4) Senders Name........ Mary 5usu
MTCN............ 4116.2789
Text Quest........... When?
Ans...................... Yesterday

(5) Senders Name........ Kingsl3y Ab3ku
MTCN............ 6642.5421
Text Quest............. Where?
Ans...................... Accra
Receiver name…… Medecins Sans Frontieres

These five mtcns will be valid immediately you send the $ $2500 USD, today, you shall cash up these above control numbers within 30 minutes after you have sent the money needed to obtain the IMF permit.
Kindly send the money across with this information below,
Name: Sh3ila 0wusu
Amount: $250 USD,
Address: Accra Ghana .
Call me after you have sent it or email us the information, so that I can hurry up to get your MTCNS ready for a pick up by you.
More also, kindly send us 3names that will be program as the receivers to those MTCNS we have all already prepared for you.
We wait to here from you soon next,

What would you do now?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you want to give the money to Medecins Sans Frontieres
Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this is subway 1's Ghana lad, the "wife" of Rev. Ben? If so, I would give her your K7 number, and ask the wife to explain it in more detail, and please, leave a message with the entire procedure if you don't answer. The lad's female impersonation is hilariously awful. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic