SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The 2010 Halloween thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, or you!
Halloween is a strange celebration. Like anything else, it has both pros and cons. It's a time for fun and creativity. You can be someone/something completely different than who you are. A day when you can give to, and take candy, from total strangers. Best of all, there are no traditional family get togethers or church services to attend, like some other holidays . O.k. there's probably a few Satan worshiping events, but the main goal is to have fun and pig out on candy!

I remember a cartoon from years ago, the Appletons? The father is shown putting scoops of ice cream in the trick or treaters bags. Then it shows "The next morning" and he's out in the front yard, shoveling up loot from all the bags that broke, as a result of the melting ice cream.

I had my own twist on that. I always make a super healthy supper on Halloween. I would make sure that there were some leftover veggies so that I could offer the children a choice at the door. Would you like this? *holding out a big bowl of candy* or this? *offering a bowl of steamed beets or brussel sprouts*. The looks on the children's, and their parents faces, was hilarious.

A couple of years ago I had another idea. I put a bowl of raw brussel sprouts at the front door and the first "gimme gimmie", rude trick or treater got a couple of brussel sprouts snuck into his bag, instead of candy. After a while, I started just randomly sneaking a brussel sprout in, here and there. I remember bursting out laughing every once in a while, as I imagined the bags being dumped out and- WTF? A brussel sprout!?!

Here's a fun halloween project for all you meat eaters: http://makeprojects.com/Project/Meat-Head/294/1

Share your own halloween ideas here...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY

Last edited by Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, my most favorite holiday ever since I came to America. YAY!! Very Happy jump_4_joy happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually hand out Malboros, they come 20 in a pack, and the kids love them.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved the parties and the dressing up aspect of it. Especially going to Haunted Houses.

Pastor Frank: Shocked I wonder how many underage kids are now addicted to cigarettes because of you. Laughing Or were they the "bubble gum" ones?

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
I wonder how many underage kids are now addicted to cigarettes because of you.

Philip Morris gives me a kickback.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've outgrown the party part of halloween, being 44 years old, and a dad of two young kids, it's for them now. We take them trick or treating and let them have all the fun. The only thing now is have them figure out what they want to dress up as, and then see if we can afford the costumes they want.

PF: I'll come by your place, I like the idea of free Marlboros. Laughing

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^No you haven't. Halloween is for adults too. Trick-or-treating is the little kiddy thing. Wild parties, haunted houses, raves, improv, role-play, etc is for the adults. No kids allowed. Wink

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bart Fargo-are you allowing yourself to turn into an old fart??? Are you the guy that yells "get off my lawn"??? Halloween is meant to give us "old folks" an excuse to let our hair down and have fun. Remember, a big part of parenting is that you're teaching your children by example. So make sure that they aren't learning that a young man of 44 is too old to have fun! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina o'douriss wrote:
Halloween is meant to give us "old folks" an excuse to let our hair down and have fun.

Fartina, you are making an assumption that Bart has hair to let down. This is one of those "issues" that guys get sensitive about around this age... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina, that was the most disgusting (and ingenious) OP link I've seen here. Laughing
I'll share it with a RL Mexican colleague whose Día de los Muertos parties are famous.

Hallowe'en.
Love it, especially in the context of world-wide practices. Click here for a Wiki overview.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Yes, I also found that photo disgusting. As a 30+ year vegetarian I often encounter disgusting meat related sights and smells. When I posted, I wondered if any meat eaters would also find it disgusting. Laughing

Carrying on with all things Halloween, here's some more yummy snacks:

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the party food ideas! Those look so cool! What are you going as?

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.halloweenforum.com/

I just found a forum dedicated to Halloween! Laughing

These lovelies are not for little kiddies. Laughing

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We dont celebrate Halloween here and Im not quite sure if it's good or bad.
I'd rather take Malboro from PF Very Happy

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I typically shave my legs, get the fishnets w/garters, stilettos a short skirt, add the falsies and a sheer blouse, full makeup and a wig, then hit the clubs.

On Halloween, I usually just stay home. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal: I didn't either until I came to America. You're missing out on a very fun party. But I'd rather have something with alcohol in it rather than cigarettes but that's just me.

José: So you celebrate Halloween everyday except on Halloween? Laughing

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote...

Quote:
Thanks for the party food ideas! Those look so cool! What are you going as?

So many choices, I can't decide...

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Halloween, especially now that my son is old enough to Trick or Treat. This will be our second year to go out.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is the best part for me, taking the kids trick or treating. I'm not trying to sound like an old fuddy duddy or anything. But having my kids play dress up, jumping around so excited and getting candy. For me that is what makes halloween fun now. If a party does pop up and I get invited, sure I will join in

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been offered cans of beer and shots of liquor while Trick or Treating with the little ones. Once the kids were old enough to go out on their own they asked if they could. I thought about some of the things I did and told them no, get back to your homework.

One of the things that everyone should do is to bury a raw egg, not a brussel sprout, in the bottom of the candy bowl. When the teenager with no costume pushes the 3 year olds aside, sticks out the pillow case and says "gimmie gimmie" you should reach down, palm the egg, grab a candy and stick your entire hand into the pillowcase before you let go. If they are polite and don't push the toddlers over condoms are easier to toss in the bag. You can keep them in your pocket, palm them and then make a show of putting your hand into the candy bowl.

It is Trick or Treat. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've been offered cans of beer and shots of liquor while Trick or Treating with the little ones.

I'm looking forward to being hit on by slightly less than sober single soccer moms. Last year, I was flattered but uncomfortable. This year, single, I'll be able to enjoy the flattered part. Laughing

I plan on decorating my house and handing out treats after I drop my son off. I really like the idea of the raw egg or brussel sprout - I won't give out candy to anyone who behaves like that.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by Gold Hat on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fartina,please, a link for the finger recipe.
@Koko, wonderful drinkies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, I forgot about the less than sober single soccer moms. So the little ones stand at the door while the LTSSSM in the low cut princess or pirate wench outfit takes the candy bowl and bends waaaay over. Normally I would look away but since the kids are involved I want to keep an eye on them at all times of course. On the way up I get the smile and then the eye.

I once palmed off a pack of firecrackers to the neighbor boy. I should have given him the condoms as he became a sperm donor.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic