SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I need some ideas for this love ho!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ezmacc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I got to work today and opened my email and came across a one of the worst attempt at a scam I have ever seen. Now I am a complete noob at this whole "scam bating" thing or whatever so I joined this forum to polish up on my skills. Does any one have any ideas on how i should go about scam-bating this love scam? Below is the email that i received this morning.

"Hi Dear !
How are you doing today i,hope every thing is fine,? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so ,My name is Vicky and i am a girl. I saw your contact email on my discovering research today and I personaly become interested in being your friend even more than that ,but as time goes on we will know better. I will be very glad if you can contact me thruugh my email adress, so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself here is my adress
Hoping to talk to you soon ,have a nice day and ramain Blessed.
Regards,
Vicky"
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and have fun with your new hobby.

Best way to start, just my opinion and we have lots of those here Smile, is straight baiting, pretend to be the interested victim with some computer handicaps, lots of money, but careful where to spend it.

Ask for pictures, if he sends them right away ask for special pictures, with the paper of the day, a sign or where ever your dirty mind brings you. Wink
Treat her as your penfriend and dump useless info about, your broken down Bentley, your sick dog, your mother, anything that fills a few lines. If he stays on script, blow up, blame for not reading your email and demand apology in any form you like.

We have an eater Uni at the bottom of the main forum page with lots of hints and how to's

Have FUN and bait SAFE

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!
First of all, make sure you don't bait with your personal email account. It contains too much info about who you really are. Just open up a free yahoo or fastmail account under a fake name and bait from there. Flip through the forums, read the stickies, and grab yourself a mentor. Enjoy your new pets. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic