SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

G20 Money Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
roland685
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, I am very new to scambaiting, this is my first attempt of hopefully many... Have you got any tips? here is the exchange so far:
Quote:
Attention: beneficiary ,

Thanks for your swift response to our previous mail, the content of your mail was well understood by us, and we are officially informing you that you have been designated as a beneficiary of the G-20 / British Government reward to solve the global world economy melt down.

You have been sent a payment of $7,500 USD (Seven Thousand Five Hundred Dollars), according to a statement the UK Treasury, in full Her Majesty the UK Treasury, which indicates that we should be sending you twice a week a payment of $7,500 USD until the completion of $820000.00 USD (Eight Hundred And Twenty Thousand Dollars).

The British Prime Minister Mr. David Cameron has made several statements that the government is analyzing the financial crisis with several goals: to solve those problems of liquidity, and capitalization rules. Since 1999, the G-20 has contributed to strengthening the international financial architecture and to promote sustainable economic growth and development.

The G-20 now has a crucial role in advancing the work among the advanced economies and emerging to fight against the financial crisis and economic arena, the United Kingdom is very honored to chair the Group of Twenty in 2009 in other to restore global financial stability, lead the international economic recovery and ensure a sustainable future for all countries worldwide.

We finally sent you the first payment of $7,500 USD (Seven Thousand Five Hundred Dollars), but rest assured that you can not collect money from Western Union or follow! w the line of Money for any collection until now, because you have not fulfilled the obligations necessary because of your transfer.

Here are the details of the $7,500 GBP your first payment
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER: 0224873876
SENDER NAME: James w. Barry
AMOUNT: $7,500

Be informed that you cannot pick up the money now because of the instruction of the Office of IMF (International Monetary Fund) that you have to get the clearance certificate Fund (FCC). The certificate shall bear you the original beneficiary of the Fund and to change the receiver to your name and the certificate is only $180 USD (One Hundred And Eigthty Dollars), which must be paid by all beneficiaries to a changed documented receiver name, as soon as you receive your first payment your $7,500 USD will be included to your first payment, so altogether will be $7,680 USD

To advance you must provide your:
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
MOBILE:
SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT or any form of valid ID, so that we can process your document to change the receiver on the certificate of discharge of the Fund.

All matters related thereto shall be treated confidential until your fund is transferred to you to avoid identity theft, or to duplicate.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Regards
Mr. Garry Moore.

Forward
Roland to Garry
show details 8:33 PM (4 minutes ago)
Ok, just so you know, I want to fly over to where you are, what hotels do you recommend?
Here are my personal details, do your require any credit card numbers?
FULL NAME: Roland Pereferos (the emails surname is wrong for some reason)
ADDRESS: 14 Jackson Road, Karawara, WA
MOBILE: 04238696 (No calls please)
SEX: Male
SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT or any form of valid ID:
I got a new National ID card the other day, so it is a pleasure to scan in. It has been attached.

When will I get the money?
Scanned ID.jpg

That is it...

Changed coding. TS
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the baiting game!

Lads really love it when you don't understand, do things wrongly or just get plain confused, but are being as friendly and as helpful as possible.

They love that.

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
roland685
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well thanks, here is the next response:
Quote:
Dear Roland Pereferos,

Be adviced that, the procedure by the Office of IMF (International Monetary Fund) that you have to get the clearance certificate Fund (FCC). The certificate shall bear you the original beneficiary of the Fund and to change the receiver to your name and the certificate is only $180 USD (One Hundred And Eigthty Dollars), which must be paid by all beneficiaries to a changed documented receiver name, as soon as you receive your first payment your $7,500 USD will be included to your first payment, so altogether will be $7,680 USD

HOWEVER: If you wish to come so that the total transfer can be made in your presence into you account, all arrangement will be made to receive you. and all hotel expenses will paid by you.

Recommendation. : St. Ermin's Hotel London £109 per night. X2 if you have to stay for two days(you may save cost by allowing us to credit your account)
Please, act fast in respect of the clearance certificate to enable you pick the first payment or will help you book your accomodation for your coming, the fee will paid by you.
Below is the payment details for the clearance certificate and if you coming for the hotel accomodation via western money transfer:

SENDER NAME:...................
AMOUNT SENT:.......................
REVEIVER NAME: ELLEN JAMES
MTCN NO:................................
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT FOR
ANSWER: DUTIES........................
Please as soon as you make the payment do send us a scan cpoy for confirmation.
Forward
Garry Moore to me
show details 11:00 PM (20 hours ago)
- Show quoted text -
Best regard,

Garry moore.

Please use the quote button when posting. TS

EDIT:

OK I will... Wink
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome on board Smile

Two issues:
roland685 wrote:
Here are the details of the $7,500 GBP your first payment
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER: 0224873876
SENDER NAME: James w. Barry
AMOUNT: $7,500

That transfer appear to not exist - It would be fair to complain about it.

This type of scam is usually done with an existing transaction, often already cashed.

This worries me a bit:
roland685 wrote:
Scanned ID.jpg

I hope, you haven't sent the lad anything with just the slightest similarity with an official ID - Lads can use that against real victims, so we don't do that.

I usually just give the lads something about copying official ID's is illegal. This also gives you a good opportunity for a minor slap if the lad claimed the whole thing to be perfectly legal. Please note minor - ID requests usually come at a stage where a major slap could throw your lad completely off.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
roland685
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about the ID, I used a silly online thingie, that looks real enough:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/r31bHxyY/Scanned_ID.html
But what is even funnier is the one I got back:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/LtxLTpr1/MY_ID_CARD.html
I am also engaging another b----d with a throwaway email, instead of using my good one.

My grandfather got done for 120 bucks before I realised what was going on...
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's realistic enough to fool at least one victim. Don't do that. Wink

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I agree

Offer the lad a photo instead if he keeps insisting. And don't send a photo of a too attractive person - You can find good material with a google with a search term like this:
ugly people
They really don't care about what you look like - Not even the love lads Wink

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
roland685
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, hint taken. I just want to do as the first reply said, that is to" be polite and do things wrong". I love this game, its really good fun and I like the fact I could be helping other people...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic