SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baaaaad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Krichauff wrote:
is it only me... or is the OP smelling like lad??

Shocking grasp on the English language, bad spelling, words omitted. Smells a lot like lad to me.

I've seen worse English from innocent people on the internet. Not necessarily a scammer.

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Likely the OP will write one more post criticizing us, but that will be the end of it. I also am thinking a troll, a lad, the weird offspring of both, or somebody let their senile grandmother on the computer without permission. Confused

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi eldesiempre, Smile

The law says you can not hang a man without good reason. He must be accused and found guilty of the charges.

Same thing here. You place upon us empty accusations. We at least have the right to know what the charges are. By not revealing specifics you stand to be ridiculed.

Welcome to Eater

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK MODs are we legit or not?
I've been wrestling with this for a while and I don't want to hurt any innocent peeps.
Have we done horrible thing?

I know of one member that would advise on taking time here.
Thanks for all or you.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that i would get many new friends.... is the best pickup line over here, Eldesiempre. Just sayin'.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He/she is not a spammer, not a lad and doesn't appear to be trolling. Eldesiempre is a member at a couple of other anti fraud sites. As I said when I welcomed him/her, there are lies told elsewhere. We're not particularly concerned with all of that as our fight is with the lads.

Eldesiempre is welcome to stick around and participate, and judge for him/herself.

The only horrible things we've done are to lads. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK,I'll put my pointy stick away,but I do think the OP owes us the courtesy of an explanation.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
The Cosmic Ear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard terrible things about eater elsewhere as well.

I was at this one website, 419greeter.com. They said, and I quote"

"Thos mugus at eater never considering the needs of us wealthy bankers, religios people and werld leaders. They are uncaring theifs, only intrested in streding poor hardworking people. Theyr western union monies never come too, and they promised!"

Shameful...

-The Ear

You are a very big fool,Do you think i am here for children jokes? - Issa Kabor, Cotton Supplier
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I admit it, it was all me, I cancelled lads bank accounts, sent them phony MTCN numbers, persuaded love lads I was a willowy svelte rich lady that wanted to send them thousands of $'s, others that I was really interested in being the relative of some engineer that got killed on the Sagbama expressway,

Either read around Eater or go away, if you read then you'll stay and actually learn how to damage the lads, or you can go and always be an observer

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed over the years I've been here, that we seem to get a higher than usual number of trolls and spammers signing up around this time of year. Actually, it's generally not until November they get going so it's started early. Wink

We used to know more or less who they were, but that poo should have been cleaned up by now. Wink

I don't know if it's the long nights or what. I'm prepared to hold out a welcoming hand to odd newbs, but I'll have my trusty electric palm buzzer fully wound up just in case Confused Laughing

Welcome all newbs that aren't trolls by the way. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eater must be doing something right if you get this much attention from other sites (It smacks of jealousy). Wink

@eldesiempre Just read some of the baits, you will no doubt be convinced that these are the pros, the l33t, of baiting. bow_down

Just watch out for that Gomer guy.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic