SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

White men stormed his office!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should I be offended at Mr. Tony's emphasis on colour? Laughing

And what on earth is "White African attire"?

Quote:

From The Desk of Mr. John Tony,
General Manager,Lasco Finance,
security & Sec. Services.
Phone+2348026505736
E-mail: [email protected]
ATTENTION

I am Mr. John Tony, General manager to the Finance, security & Sec. Services . this note was taken in my office where i was serving verification documents to the White men Mr Peter Brown and Mr john Ojiso who stormed my office in company of Mr. Kanout Jooseph and James (on white African attire).

The black man claimed to be your representative and the supervisory Engineer that supervised and Lasco security, company & Sec. Services(OUR COMPANY) because of their inability to have paid it at the agreed time.

They said that you were dead and before your death, you appointed them as the next of kin to your contract fund presently under our custody these two white men and the black gentleman quickly applied that your Inherited fund should be presented to them at the spot.

The Official responsible for the presentation of consignment quickly granted approvals to their application and packaged the fund for them to go with it .
When the Lasco security, company & Sec. Services Debit Note was submitted to my desk for final Approvals before forwarding it to them for endorsement, I noticed that there are discrepancies as there was no evidence of authorization letter from you for the change of beneficiary.

I urgently summoned The Official responsible for the presentation of the consignment and directed him to stop the movement of the funds and at the same time placed a stop order instruction on the funds pending when your views and comments are received with regards to this matter.

Please study the attached photograph and respond to me urgently for your comments which will be highly appreciated, but we will not hesitate to continue the payment transmission to them if no response comes from you. Contact me on this Email: [email protected]

immediately as your silence will be a clear indication that you authorized them to effect the above changes.

Regards,
Mr. John Tony,
General Manager,
Lasco Finance And Security Company
e-mail: [email protected]

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is it:

Wikipedia wrote:
The white African attire is exactly the same for the men's and women's variations. Men wear a high stand-collared white tunic, with black shoulder boards, for men who like sunsets, or the razor-wire collar, denoting the number of books the wearer has read, white velcro-seamed trousers, and white shoes. This clothing is informally called "clothing" due to the fact it is actually clothing. The material is a weave of fabric known as "Real actual genuine cotton".

Women wear a uniform similar to the male white African attire but with a white coat and skirt or trousers made of tinfoil, painted white. The skin tight white combination cap is the prescribed headgear for those whose heads are slightly too large, or of an irregular shape. A noticeable difference between the male uniforms and the female uniforms is the placement of the women's "Number of crisps eaten" insignia on the sleeves (in the same manner as that on the men's attire) and the placement of women's "Number of times thumb hit with a hammer" insignia (a dog laying a turd) with the "Seven-headed giraffe" and "five-pointed testicle") on the lapels of the jacket.

Useful to know. Smile

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ lol

They look like OT VII drop outs from Sea Org. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Careful what you say or they'll throw you overboard.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is Mess Dress and very similar to what the American Navy has its officers wear. The collars are slightly smaller on the American version. You would not see an officer in this uniform unless you were in a Tux or evening gown.

This is where the photo was taken from.

http://www.blacktieguide.com/Supplemental/Military.htm

Scroll down.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They look like members of The Love Boat crew. Smile
I'd let the men in African attire keep the money. They need a new wardrobe.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps the mystery will be solved when I ask Mr. Tony to send the picture he states was attached, but was not.

Quote:
Please study the attached photograph

Can't wait to see it![

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap. I got baited by Evil Sheep. Crying or Very sad

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the pic of the two office-storming white men, plus the black man in White African attire. Very Happy

Mr.Tony seems quite rattled as you can tell. I"m sure he'll be happier when I inform him that I'm pretty sure I'm alive:

Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL,WONDER SHALL NEVER END, NOW I NEED TO GET REALLY CONFIRMATION FROM YOU, ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU ARE ALIVE AND NEVER APOINTED THIS PEOPLE TO BE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE, NOW TELL ME WHAT I CAN UNDERSTAND BECAUSE THE THREE MEN IS UNDER OUR CUSTODY RIGHT NOW, OK? I AM ATTACHING THE PICTURE THAT OUR BANK SECURITY SNAPPED ON THEM DURING THIS MESS, AND YOU HAVE TO CALL ME ONCE YOU GET THIS MAIL

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You really get the nailbiting tension in that scene, the cans of Lilt on the table adding to the testosterone-charged, ominous atmosphere.

I always like to tell a few of those mugus that I did indeed appoint whats-his-name to come and pick up the loot. That puzzles them. Or they fail to spot it. Either is fine.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him your EKG. There is no mistake, as your heart is beating! Hoorah!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:12leadECG.jpg Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that what he calls "storming the office"? Seems like I'm storming my office myself every day then!

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I always like to tell a few of those mugus that I did indeed appoint whats-his-name to come and pick up the loot.

I've tried that, resulting in apparently confused mugus and no reply.

After I got the pic (I'm a ditzy widow) I panicked and wrote:

Quote:
Dear mr. tony

thank you for the picture. I assure you I do NOT know any of these men and never asked them to do anythinhg for me. If they said they know me they are LYING!!

i'm very upset and nervous about all this and don't really understand all you say since i'm not used to dealing with complicated finance matters like this.

would you mind very much to explain it to me in a simple way that i can understand?? I'm a widow and my husband always did these things so i'm not that good at it.

thank you so much for taking the trouble to help me........i hope these men get what they deserve. many poeple who know a widow with lots of money like me do try and take advantage.

thanks and hope to hear back soon !!!

regards
Ima Dyke

Mr. Tony assured me they will indeed be punished - 15 years in prison for each of them! Very Happy

However he still hasn't explained to me in simple terms all this money stuff, so I need to ask again before I contact the lawyer (Dr. John) he so kindly referred me to.

@SlapHappy - love the EKG. I really should send it since Mr. Tony doesn't seem convinced I am alive:

Quote:
the first statement the three men told us is that you was died and show proff??

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they don't believe the EKG, send him your EEG, too! You have brain waves, too! You must be alive! Dr. Vinny Boom Batz assured you of it! Very Happy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Spike-waves.png

Just photochop baiter name and dates on there. Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic