SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please don't act weird on the scale/multiple personalities

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
candy-factory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad sends me an email about trunk boxes and says:
Quote:
The four blue case One is containing GOLD and the other three contain money according to the weight of the blue case when they where been weird in the scale, so if you are ready to claim your consignment boxes from the sea port you are advise to come up with the following information for proof of ownership as the real owner of the four blue case in the sea port, before they can been release to you as the owner.

Of course I didn't want to receive some weird cases so I replied with:
Quote:
Yes, these are my four cases. But please confirm why they are weird. I'm worried that there are ferocious animals in them.

Lad then assures me that his personality would never send wild animals and to just send $750. I agree and then receive this gem:
Quote:
OK MY BROTHER SO GO AND SEND THE $750 NOW TO MY SECRETARY NAME,(GODFEY 0MOYIB0)HELLO SIR,SIR PLEASE TELL MY MUMMY THAT I LOST MY PARENT IN A FIRE INCIDENT IN SOMALIAN I WANT HER TO BE MY FOREIGN BENEFICIARY TO HELP ME RECEIVE THIS MONEY INTO HER ACCOUNT THE SHE WILL INVERTS THE MONEY INTO A PROFITABLE BUSINESS AND SHE WILL BE ME VISA TO OVER FOR GOOD TREATMENT AND SHE TAKE ME AS HER OWN SON,IF YOU HAVE ANY BODY HERE PLEASE ASK HE OR SHE TO CONTACT ME SO THAT I CAN SHOW HIM THE HOTEL TO GET THE BOX THEN WE WILL GO OVER TO THE BANK AND TRANSFER THE MONEY TO HER AND I COME OVER TO YOU.

FROM <some lad I've never heard of>I SEND IT AND GIVE ME THE INFORMATION.

I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REGARD <my lad>

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just try to keep him going on a Saturday night, 6 pm there now, tell him to wait and you'll run over to Western Union right away, back in two hours. Twisted Evil
Of course they close early for Halloween to night Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic