SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some lovin?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dear
I am well pleased to contact you after viewing your email address today through (yahoo-forwarding page) i am interested in having communication with you as a genuine friend, please dear write me back to my e-mail address so that i can introduce myself to you and also give you my pictures. i am waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours Mary

Does Jonathan Davis, an unhappily married Welsh barrister, want some potential lovin with some potentially hot woman somewhere? Would he be willing to send her money if she asked?

Hell yea Cool

Quote:
Hello Mary,

I would like to know you better. How did you find me?

Jonathan

Feeling a tad hesistant, though Razz

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
The Cosmic Ear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Find a way to comment on that crap flower.

"I shall think of you as my digital rose - a digital rose by any other name is still a bunch of pixels."

-The Ear

You are a very big fool,Do you think i am here for children jokes? - Issa Kabor, Cotton Supplier
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All About Me With Love And Trust wrote:
Greeting from Mary

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this mail to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. , 23yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.8M(Three Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't want to loss my life OK. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number(+221-777-939-290) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place and i don't have any relatives now whom i can go because i don't want to loss my life the only person i have now is Rev Christ Mandy who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number(+221-777-939-290) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

My dear, my mind convinced me that you might be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have been threaten to assassinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where iam living now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money, besides i want to go back to school to start my education again. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office. I have the documents for the claims.

Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest with some of your picture . Attached here is my picture that i promise you.
Yours in love,

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace

Last edited by Vinata Giolla on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to change one of the lads letters in the name.....it is leading back to here in google.... Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've masked it. Now google is leading to here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=169939

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That one might be a bit harder to sort as the OP has not been back to the site since June 2005 !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited this lad for a little while a couple of months ago. Same lame rose, same lame format, different pics. The lad called himself instead of Jones. The lads can be so creative. Razz

Good luck, Vinata!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad can't seem to decide whether it's Kones or Jones Razz

I'm not sure how much false information to give yet.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

What would you normally tell someone you meet online and want to get to know better?

probably not your birth date and address, but maybe your age, your city, what you do weekends. You've never been to Africa. Is Senegal nice? Nicer than Kenya?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto Bolleboos. Just play along Mary's script for awhile and see where it leads. You should be able to stretch out a conversation about the basic stuff for a long time by giving the lad one bit of information at a time.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear Mary,

My deepest condolences on the loss of your father and your difficult plight. I will gladly help you, and I can assure you of the utmost secrecy. I think you will like it here in Wales.

You are a very beautiful woman. Here is a picture of me.

With fondness,
Jonathan Davis

In hindsight I'm thinking I should have just signed off as Jonathan...but the lad probably doesn't care Razz

This is the pic I attached
I look a lot like Errol Flynn Laughing Razz

Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PLEASE MY DEAREST SEND MAIL TO THE BANK TODAY FOR CONFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE TRANSFER wrote:
My Darling

I thank you ones again for your mail to me today . I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account and i will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on this planet (earth) [as opposed to what, Jupiter? Laughing] its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now.

I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life.I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's. I have informed the bank in Scotland about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me.

I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information's,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.8 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
ROYAL BANK EMAIL: [email protected]
CUSTOMER SERVICES EMAIL:[email protected]
THE NAME OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER AND ALSO TRANSFER OFFICER: Mr.Alan Dick
ROYAL BANK TELEPHONE AND FAX CONTACT NUMBERS:
Telephone contact numbers +447-031-881444 or +447-031-882070
Fax contact number +44-8447741351

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME DR KIPKALYA KONES
AMOUNT 3.8 MILLION DOLLARS
ACCOUNT NUMBER 87423006
NEXT OF KIN MARY KIPKALYA KONES

Please Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.8 million Dollars deposited by my late Father of which i am the next of kin. Like i said earlier,I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country please. My dear i will like you to call me with our Rev Chris Mandy number (+221-777-939-290) so that we can talk more about my situation here in the prison called refugee camp.

Awaiting to hear from you after contacting the bank for confirmation and possible transfer.
God bless you as you send mail to the bank today
Thanks
Your Love,

Miss Mary

Quote:
Dearest Mary,

I will contact the bank as soon as I am able, but should I use the Royal Bank email or the customer services email?

With love,
Jonathan

It's a way to draw things out Laughing Laughing Laughing

Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darling,Please Fill Your Name,Copy and Send To Scotland Bank
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject:- Possibilities and procedure of transfer of amount from ROYAL BANK ACCOUNT.

Bank E-mail addresses,
( [email protected] )

Respected Sir,

I, Mr..............,A permanent resident of .................,.Phone number ..................... ,Wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss Mary Kipkalya,now living in DAKAR SENEGAL, she is in a refugee status. I am her foreign partner living in ........................ Republic ,l will stand on her behalf. That she is the only next of kin to her late father (late Dr.Kipkalya Kones)who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for his beloved daughter. That I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next of kin to my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,
Yours faithfully,
Mr.......................

Quote:
My love,

I'm afraid I have no phone number to give. My house was broken into Friday night and my cell phone was stolen, among other things. Also, in the process of the violent break in, my home phone was destroyed. The only phone I have now is my office phone, and of course I can't use that phone for this transaction if we want to keep it a secret.

Thinking of you,
Jonathan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic