SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiter Culture Question - Flags, Pigs, etc.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Commodore
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey All,

Last stupid question of the day, I swear. No guarantees about tomorrow though.

I've noticed lots of people with flags & pigs in their signature. I know that the flag stands for something like a successful closing of a bank account in that given country.... right? What's the pig for? How will you know if a given account is closed anyways? Alan is not usually so forthcoming with giving you updates.... Smile

Is there a thread somewhere about this? I thought this sort of thing might be in Eater U, but I didn't find it. Maybe one should be made if there isn't one already?

Eager for your input!

FOR PLUNDER AND RUM!

--The Commodore

"i totally agree with you that those who use our trust against us must be punish so its good to be careful in how we live our lives.The equivalent amount to activate the account in US dollars is $2,372 USD." -Christopher Philips 10/2010

"My Dear Miguel my best advice for you is to make the payment before the bank closes in your country so Alan can finally free you and your entier family. Alan is not happy at all. Alan killed your cat as sign of death and to show you how hot and hyper he was. Am the only one who can cam it wicked spirit down, so that you and your family shall be
free." -Heritage Finance 11/2010
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No stupid ? here. Wink

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118861

Welcome to the facility. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
The Commodore
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its difficult to find things sometimes with only one eye, y'know.

The parrot doesn't help much. All he knows are a sailor's swears!

YO HO HO!

--The Commodore

"i totally agree with you that those who use our trust against us must be punish so its good to be careful in how we live our lives.The equivalent amount to activate the account in US dollars is $2,372 USD." -Christopher Philips 10/2010

"My Dear Miguel my best advice for you is to make the payment before the bank closes in your country so Alan can finally free you and your entier family. Alan is not happy at all. Alan killed your cat as sign of death and to show you how hot and hyper he was. Am the only one who can cam it wicked spirit down, so that you and your family shall be
free." -Heritage Finance 11/2010
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Parrots go well with white wine and shrimp on a bed of wild rice.

Welcome Sir!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmm... sounds tasty!

No dumb questions here. Just... ummm... just some responses by me. Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic