SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad quoting non-existent UK laws as reason for 419

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NoSpoon4u
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of the baits I started, two are still going strong. One of them has recently produced a three-page document explaining the differences between all the "bank accounts" he was offering to let me open... lots of wasted time there, and a huge success for us good guys!
Quote:
(...)we cannot continue with the online bank transfer until the activation fee is paid because this said fund has to be deposited into an active account before it can be transferred to you. This is in accordance with as adopted in 1998 and amended on 3/7/05(...)

I've just looked, and that Act doesn't exist. Not only that, but the lad's claiming it was amended in Parliament on a Sunday! I'm just wondering... I've got less than half a dozen baits to this stage so far, is this a favoured modality among most baiters' pets?

PS: For obvious reasons, I won't be pointing any of this out to my lad... I've found something that's actually correct to call him out on, instead. De-educating scammers is fun!
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I don't really understand what it is you are asking us. Do you mean lads making up their own laws?

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are allowed to make up their own laws under section 3(IV) of the 419 Lads Making up their own Laws act (1985)

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can of course always quote the same act back at him as the reason you can't pay by Western Onions and instead need his bank details.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, NoSpoon4u. Smile Lads make up stuff all the time, but this one shows a bit more imagination than most. Hopefully, his imagination will get him into trouble. Be flexible with this one, and ask him to suggest alternatives for everything. Maybe he will suggest some "self-baiting" opportunity for you. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Directive 10-289 and the Equalization of Opportunity Act don't permit you to send money via WU. Sad

However according to the California Penis Code - Section 186.9-186.10, Chapter 10. Money Laundering, you can do bank transfers! Luck lad!

I think it still applies in the UK, but not sure....

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
The Cosmic Ear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to see how thick the guy is, quote Nigerian Criminal Code 419 as saying that the banking fee can be waived if the sender fills out some paperwork, then send him some garbage forms to fill out.

-The Ear

You are a very big fool,Do you think i am here for children jokes? - Issa Kabor, Cotton Supplier
NoSpoon4u
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Judging from the humorous responses I'm going to take that as a "Yeah, it's fairly common" Razz Thought as much, and by the way, thanks for giving me a giggle everyone! Oh and you can bet I'll be taking the "let him talk himself into a corner" advice, those sound like really good words to live by. Thank you. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic