SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hey Guys!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Neil_Bohr419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, just joined and am new to scam baiting. it seems like a vigilante work.. (sorta like the punisher) I hope to kick some nigerian ass and get them back for what they do to vunerable people.... i just sent a reply message to this:
Quote:
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
CBN House, Lagos Nigeria.
Ref no: Auth 01/iod/202010/010
09:00am Wednesday 6th October, 2010

*URGENT AND READ CAREFULLY*

We wish to gladly inform you that your funds has finally been appropriated for transfer, i have tried over time to contact you to no avail and this will be the final notice that will be issued out concerning your funds disbursements before its forfeited and ploughed back into Government Treasury. The totality of funds that has been worked out by the accounts department for immediate payment are all outstanding Contractors, Next of kin, Lottery fund and Residual financial issues.

In view of this development your payment has been processed and design for an easy wire which will be released to you when you submit the required information. Take note that financial correspondence received from any banking institution or body that wants to pay without your above Reference Authorization Codes clearly stated in the fax or email sent you should be disregarded in your own interest and my office notified immediately in order to put a stop to your victimization.

After consultation with various international organizations, it was unanimously agreed that all payment be made from an American bank and we have directed MR. TONY DAGGASH of the International Operations Dept (CBN) to facilitate your transfer in order to avoid complains of
bureaucratic bottlenecks. The management is now using a reliable corresponding bank in New York to pay everyone promptly. Your consolidated compliance certified copy willbe requested by United States Foreign Assets Control (FAC) in order to validate your claims for transfer.

I strongly advice that you desist from further communication with anyone regarding your payment procedures in order to protect your personal information and avoid diversions of the funds; importantly also to help us apprehend those that have frustrated your efforts in receiving the funds. You have just been reprogrammed for payment in our financial data base and you are to re:

confirm the followings where applicable:

1) NAME IN FULL
2) DIRECT PHONE, CELL&FAX#
3) HOME&OFFICE ADDRESS
4) PROFESSION AND AGE

We sincerely apologize for delays in the release of the funds due to previous diversion and you are mandated to comply strictly with our instructions immediately you receive this memo, while your details are sent directly to MR. TONY DAGGASH for evaluation and prompt transfer and he can be contacted for more inquiries on 011-44-704-576-1960 D/L at the United Kingdom payment office.

Yours faithfully,

Elizabeth Green
Telex Director C.B.N.
Phone/Fax: 234-1-772-546211
c/o
MR. TONY DAGGASH
DEPUTY GOVERNOR
INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS (CBN)

and my responce was
Quote:
Hello,
I won't be able to send any information of yet. I don't have the right information at hand, however, if you contact my lawyer He might be able to give you the information you need. I am looking forward to your response.

Thanks.
Lewis Lane

Now, I'm Lewis Lane but im making him go to me on the other end using Gmail account i made specifically for scam baiting.... Im a lawyer who works for Lewis and I'm a part time sunday Teacher (i heard they can be religious) Hope to have a lot of fun with this. and make him send out packages to an address and make him waste his money and time Smile

Cheers
Neil Bohr (Lawyer) Wink[/code]
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Neil Bohr Very Happy

Please read the stickies and sign up for a mentor and most of all... bait safe!

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Neil_Bohr419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heyy thanks for the warm welcome Smile just signed up... sorry im a bit new to this.. how does the mentor thingy work?
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't I tell you to read the stickies Laughing

Mentor signup program:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735

No need to apologize for being new here. We all been there Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Neil Very Happy Hope you get him to send you the packages but just make sure the address is not traceable to you (or anyone else).

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. I'll just mention one thing. Not all scammers are Nigerian. Scammers come from almost every country in the world. And most Nigerians are not scammers, either. The prevalence of criminals is about the same in any society. Just so there is no prejudice inferred here.
Reading the stickies and Eater University will help you understand what goes on here, so please read as much as you can. Have fun annoying the lads, wherever they may be. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic