SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why won't lads forward an email themselves?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dr.Mohamed: hello Mr.Ars0le
how are u?

me: Ah! Dr. Mohammed! It is wonderful to hear from you! I am very well today thank you, looking forwards to the weekend! How are you?

Dr.Mohamed: ok
pls go head and contact the attorney so that he will start up the process

me: I can, but I was just wondering what is stopping you from doing it on my beahlf. Time is of the essence, and it makes no sence for you to wait for me to do something, when you could do it in half the time. Do you understand what I mean?

Dr.Mohamed: sorry I can't

me: why not?

Dr.Mohamed: I guess u r not serious

me: It just doesnt make any sence
I am serious, but your answers do not answer my question.
Why can you not forward the message to your atorney?
Dr. Mohammed, please let me know. it is a shame, as your proposal sounds very interesting.

Right at the very start of the bait too...

Was he just testing my compliance, or am I missing something?

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had the same thing, lads from my experience just don't want to forward anything on. I've even been dropped because of it.

He might be testing your compliance or he just wants to give the impression of being two seperate people. Some of their logic beggers belief.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Some of their logic beggers belief.

What only some of it Question ...... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a lot of the scripts the lad is playing the part of an insider at the bank. They won't email anyone on the pretense that they are not supposed to be seen to be involved.

That said, it does smack of Lad laziness too

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To me, it's all about control, rigidity of script, division of labour (in some instances), coupled with a lack of imagination/initiative and their sheer bloody mindedness and arrogance.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic