SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad explains the code (Update Oct. 11 )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will arrive in Accra next Saturday and asked my lad to send me his pic and a sign.

Quote:
the code that we will use for identification at the "AIRPORT" is (GH1092010)

Don't know what he's talking about, so I ask clarification (and a picture)

Quote:
Why am saying all this is that at the moment my scanning machine is bad so i can send you any one for now and the meaning of the code i send to you is ( GH,for GHANA, 10 is the month we are and 9 is the day of your arrival while 2010 is the year we are i think with this you will be able to understand because if not my self no body will know this code is between you and my self only ok.
I shall look forward to meet you at the airport on Saturday morning according to your flight schedule.

Lazy prick. Evil or Very Mad

Well Saturday is payback time. I will arrive there at 5.00AM Laughing
I hope he enjoys his stay at the Airport Twisted Evil

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat

Last edited by bobdemol on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you flying direct?

If not, I would be tempted to make the wrong connection and end up in Lome, Togo where you are met by a friendly taxi driver, by the name of... oooh, let's say U***** B****, who helps you while giving your suitcase (stuffed full of lad $$$) a 'funny look' *

Maybe your lad will come and rescue you..

*This worked for me, you see Very Happy

Having been to Lome myself in RL, I was able to describe the airport is vivid detail... Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you heard the news that it's dangerous for people to go to Europe (unless your character is based there)? Oh, the only flight you could find to Africa without going through Europe was to not Accra.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GH Ghana - gotcha
10 month - mmm'kay
9 day - riiiight
2010 year - agreed...

Be a shame if you walk straight past him looking for a sign in day, month, year order instead of month, day, year...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last Saturday morning he finally left the airport after a four hour wait Laughing

He send me 4 mails during the weekend, which I ignored.

Today I wrote:

Quote:
I am currently in the Novotel hotel here in Accra but I had trouble accessing my email.
Here I met a nice man from Nigeria who wants to help me finding you. I told him about the money and he is willing to take care of it. He only asked $500 for his help.

Sir, please tell me how we can meet each other. I will meet the man from Nigeria later this day.

BTW: I'm carrying $20,000 of cash

Lad replies:

Quote:
NOTE DON'T TALK TO ANY BODY AND DON'T MOVE AN INCH UNTIL I SEND MY DRIVER WITH THE CODE WITH YOUR NAME ON A WHITE PAPER TO COME AND PICK YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE NOW. AND AS I WRITE YOU NOW MY DRIVER IS ON HIS WAY COMING TO PICK YOU BECAUSE I AM IN A MEETING AT THE MOMENT.

NOTE DON'T DO ANY THING WITH THAT NIGERIA, BECAUSE THEY ARE SCAM PLEASE FOR SAFETY REASON..AM REALLY GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE IN GHANA AND ONCE MORE AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE STRESS.

2 minutes later:

Quote:
DO SEND ME THE HOTEL LINE AND THE ROOM NUMBER THAT YOU ARE INN NOW SO THAT MY DRIVER WILL COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR AND DO START PACKING YOUR THINGS BECAUSE HE IS COMING TO BRING YOU TO MY HOUSE FOR SECURITY REASON.
LOOK FORWARD TO MEET YOU SOON.

Oh well, I guess the old lady left the hotel to meet the Nigerian Twisted Evil

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
You can almost smell the lad's panic Very Happy Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
GH Ghana - gotcha
10 month - mmm'kay
9 day - riiiight
2010 year - agreed...

Be a shame if you walk straight past him looking for a sign in day, month, year order instead of month, day, year...

I always get Ghana and Gambia confused Wink
That might work ..

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
^^^^^
You can almost smell the lad's panic Very Happy Very Happy

I love the smell of lad panic in the morning .. or is that he smell of freshly baked bread? .. I get confused .. are they similar? A bit of a warm yeasty odor?

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

STRESSED lad wrote:
AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE STRESS

No problem at all .. feel free to have some more stress.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic