SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

NSOPR Registry for potential baiting site.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DMC12
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was browsing rs forums for russian bride sites as a baiting pool when I found one in a story on rs that says the site is filled with scammers. Upon registration it popped up a warning after sending my initial reg data. A new set of text boxes for authorization of background checking for nsopr regulations here in the U.S.A. I'm just writing to see if it is ok to put my BS info in there or should I just leave it alone and continue using the guestbook method. It's one thing to lie to the thieves but, I like my clean record with the gov't.

EDIT- Sorry, I wasn't using my brain. I simply changed my character's country and solved my issue. I am still curious as to the legality of forging the info but, my immediate reason for this info is taken care of.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic