SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am in awe!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, let me tell you a little about myself...

I am a new member here, but not new in the fight against scammers. For many years, I have been fighting back against scammers, but mostly involved with fighting against ebay scams. Many many moons ago, when I was new to ebay, I purchased what I thought to be a legitimate silver coin, but turned out to be a Chinese counterfeit. Although I was only out a couple dollars, it was the principal of the thing that really annoyed me. Ever since then, I have been reporting obvious counterfeit auctions. I also have been trying to educate my family and friends on all of these scams, especially the 419's, making sure that none of them ever become victims.

... (fast forward to present day)

I've been receiving tons of these 419 email scams for a long time, but just ignored them in my trash bin. Lately, I've been digging through my email trash, and baiting the scammers, trying to drag them along for as long as possible. While doing a little more research on how to bait these scammers (yah, I know, should have done it a long time ago), I stumbled across this forum.

After reading through many of these posts, I realize how much of a scambaiter newbie I am. My hats off to you guys, and very large applause for the work you are doing. I stand in awe of how good you people are at baiting, and how long you can keep a lad on the line (wow, "lad", my very first scambaiter term).

For now, I am going to put my personal scambaiting on hold, and try to learn as many tips and tricks as possible from you people, and try to become the best scambaiter I possibly can. I look forward to learning as much as I can from some real masters!

--------------

The Dark Specter
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater..... Laughing

First of all if the emails are in your Real Life email account please do not bait from there.... Laughing

Set yourself up with a Fake email (Gmail or Fastmail) and bait from there.

Read Eater Uni and apply for a mentor, grab yourself a lad from the Surplus and have fun, don't forget you can post questions to the forum, someone will always help out.

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here thedarkspector.

Don't be in awe, we are just fooling around with lads. Very Happy Some of the lads are actually baiting themselves! Read the sticky's, apply for a mentor if you think you need one, and read a lot of the published baits.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the monkey house darkspector

Set up a fake email address, read the stickies, enrol for a comprehensive course at Eater U, apply for a mentor to guide you along the pathway and have at the scum.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the eater.

Other than the obvious bait safe, get a mentor, read stickies, make sure you manage your 419 affairs. I learned that a good filing system and charts of your activities make life easier. I have my own 419 folder with various addresses I use and the activities I am undertaking.

Finally, good luck and enjoy. Good people here doing great things. Everything you need to know is either a sticky or private message away.

Cap419kicker

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic