SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New to the group. Dr. Bruce is dead, ten lads in cultivation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dirtymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys and girls. Name is Dirtymonkey. I recently switched email accounts, and figgrd this to be a good time to use the old spam riddled account as a scam bait account. I started with this reply to Dr. Bruce. Whataya all think?

hello Dr. Bruce

I cant believe that you contacted me with this awesome proposal. I always felt like there was a bunch of monies out there somewhere earmarked for me. I would be happy to partner up with you on this great deal, but first I must say that I believe the split should be 60/40 60 me 40 you. I will be doing most of the work, you just found the gold mine, correct? Won't you be needing some type of finiancial help in order to get this monies out of the country? You have called on the rite persona here. I have made much monys in forgion transactions regarding slave trading and drug smuggling and arms tradding. I too have a great need for another front man over see's. Now that you have contacted me, I feel a great destiny has come to the table. Would you, the great Dr. Bruce be the one I have been looking for? We should talk sooner.
Good day
Bubba Z

I used several miss spelled words to help fit in with the scammers low level of education or translation ability's. I look forward to having a bunch of fun with these fuckwads.

Last edited by dirtymonkey on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
TaleSpinner
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, welcome to Eater! Read the stickies, and you may want to sign up for a mentor at http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php. As long as your "old spam riddled account" didn't contain any real personal information, I would say you are good to go. If it did, drop the scammer, open a new fake acct, and bait from there. If it didn't, have fun! It will be interesting to see where the "I'm a smuggler" angle leads.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the old account is safe. I have a great junk filter, and all my good mail is forwarded to my new account. All other mail has been deleted or put in other files. Being new to this, what/how should I make sure old account is truly safe?
Definitely looking forward to having some fun with these people! Cool
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what/how should I make sure old account is truly safe?

Probably would be better to start a clean account, you can still use your old account (just use it as a catcher account)

just forward the scams you want to play with to the new one (not related to RF)

Welcome to Eater.... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, monkey man! Smile I hope your initial response is well received. Odds are, though, the lad will just reply with the next step in his script and either won't read what you wrote or will just ignore it. It's usually a good idea to play along with the lad's story for a little while before slowly bringing the elements of your story into play. But you never know. Maybe your lad will be less lazy than the rest of the gang at the local cyber cafe. Razz Best of luck. Let us know how it goes.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
TaleSpinner
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the very least, take a look at the 'So how do I "Bait Safe"?' section of http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846#7. Would be a good idea to glance through the 'Email IP Masking' section too if you are paranoid. The last is not usually an issue unless you are baiting from work, have your own dedicated IP in your name, or something along those lines. There are a few commonly used email providers listed in there. And if you have any questions, just ask! You'll likely get a fairly quick response from someone.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome DirtyMonkey!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I believe the split should be 60/40 60 me 40 you.

You might get an argument over this. I've had lads fight with me over percentages of imaginary money before. It's hilarious!

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
dirtymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks to be dead. Too much on the bait I guess. So, for the next one...Taps fingers on desk. When it happens, I will check here first.

Until then. I will be reading more on the master plan of baiting around here.

Cheers. Wink
dirtymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have ten lads in cultivation now, and six at the third email point. I have been given a mentor, but no contact has been made from the mentor to me yet. I have sent a pm, and see the mentor is actively posting. Can/will there be anyone willing to help me on my first go at this? Is that even possible? Or would it cause problems. What next.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You assigned Mentor could just be busy in RL it happens. If it has been more than a week you can resign and then re-apply. I did that. Otherwise use the forum for advice. There are always plenty of people to help!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
dirtymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like this one is ready to go. This is the third email from him. Funny thing...I almost tossed this one, because I felt like it may be an ITP. He was only asking for a hand out. I sent back and asked if he were interested in working for me. This is m fourth email. I shall see how it goes.

Wink

Him to me (Third reply)
Ok sir.
I live in the eastern part of Nigeria.
Thanks

chiji lucas

Me to him

Chiji

Thanks for the quick response. What town do you live in? If by chance you live close to where my next shipment is to arrive, maybe I could have you act as a private courier. If all were to go well, we could continue to use your services in much more important delivery's. Ones that would require a great deal of trust and commitment from the both of us.

Thanks Much and God Bless

Dr Dirk

<EDIT> My mentor was busy, finally got to me. Was not that long. Thanks. <EDIT>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic