SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

DO IT NOW URGENT PLS!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Dear,

Compliment of the day to you, well let me introduced my self to you, My name is jose_cuervo, 19 years old and the only daughter/child of my late parents Mr. Rover Mrs. lotta. My father was a highly reputable business magnet - a goat merchant, who was the founder of International Goat Liberation Fund here in Lome Togo who operated in the capital of Ivory Coast during his days then is been late in 2003. l am happy to request for your assistance as I believe that you are not going to betray or let me down over this trust which I am going to lay on you.

Though we have not met with each other before but I believe, my goat quilt and life will be safer in your hands than anyone around here. There is this huge amount of 11 GQ (eleven goat quilts) which my late Father Mr. Rover deposited with a private security company here in Abidjan.

My parents were murdered in cold blood by rebels during the civil war here in Cote D'Ivoire, and was Assassinate by Communist Party Detectors lead by my unruly brother Slightlyoutofit on Sunday outside a shopping mall in suburban, Manila and also my mother lotta is late on the 21st October 1999 , after that incident my husband Music Man took me so special because i am motherless.

As I write to you now, I am the only one aware of this goat deposit as my other relatives are out to claim all my goat wealth in pretence that am only a little girl who knows nothing to do with all the goats.

Since my husband Music Man also become late i have been hospitalize right here in Accra Ghana for some time due to my illness (accute goat deficiency) also because of what my late husband’s relatives are doing to me. They wanted to claim every goat that belongs to my late husband, because i am the only wife of my late husband and i did not have any child for my late husband why because i am supposed to know where my late husband kept his documents of the goats and as i am mailing from my hospital room/bed with tears on my face. i wish you can come down to Burkina Fasso to see what i am passing through right here in Abuja, if you don't mind let me tell you how you can locate me. The name of the Hospital is been Nigeria General Hospital Lagos Nigeria.

I am just 23 years old and a university dropout and really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in South Africa. My father beeing late actually brought sorrow to my life, my dear, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.

Before my husband Music Man become late on the month of September 2004 where he was hospitalized after his assassination, he sincerely called me on his bed side and told me that he had a sum of 11 GQ (eleven goat quilt) That he keep in a SECURITY COMPANY in Abidjan, before he finally die which he concealed the goats in a metallic trunk box as family valuables and deposited it with the security company instead of a bank because of security reasons base on the fact that he was the founder of the strongest rebel opposition group in Cotonou, Benin then.

He also used my name to Deposit the Golden Goat as his only wife for next of kin, he enlighten me that it was because of his position was why he was betray by his business associate Roy Cropper and also advise me that I should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice where I will transfer this Golden Goat and use it for decoration purpose, I want you to assist me to used this Golden Goat for decoration purpose, such as "SIGNATURE LINE".

So i want your re-affirmation that you are capable to help me transfer the goat consignment as what you will have to do after i have sent all the necessary documents to you, is just for you to contact the security company as my late husband's business partner and find out what it will take the security company to process and transfer the goat consignment to you through their diplomatic courier service been 419eater.

Please i want an answer to all questions as listed below so that i can be more assured that you are really genuine and ready to help me before sending you the goat quilt and the 419eater contact details that you shall use to apply for the goat release and liftment to you, I need your full indulgence for following;;;

1- To serve as the guardian of this Golden Goat since I am a lady of 35 years old.

2- To make arrangement for me to come over to your country for goat placement and to secure a Golden Goat in your namesake.

3- please stand for me in receiving this goat from the security company

4- If all my instructions as the initiator of the transaction would be taking for the betterment of and hitch-free of the goat-quilt liftment to you, send your proof of seriousness bid to my private PM so that i can have confident in you before we proceed.

5- Your capability and credibility in handling this goat transaction in every ramification is needed.

6- Your credibility and reliability as to avoid betrayal from you or seating on the entire forum when the goat quilt is finally received by you.

Thanks and God bless you for your anticipated cooperation.

I await to hear from you soonest.

Prof Rev jose_cuervo Esq.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic