SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This has to be the worst I've ever seen...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked my lad (Douglas 0motete) for a picture of him wearing a WU uniform (he claims to work for WU) and holding a sign that identifies him. He sent me an ID card of "Dr. Charles Uzor". I said I needed a picture of him holding a sign again. He just sent me a picture of a random person (who is on the ID card which I'm about to show you). Then, I said, just send me YOUR ID card. So he sent me this... I don't think I've ever seen worse. I've sent it to the Hall of Shame already.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>

Last edited by Snowy_owl on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks perfectly legit to me however it looks like they need a better camera at the WU office his picture looks a little pixilated.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That picture is a tad big for the forum. If I remember correctly, the maximum width is 600px. Can you post a scaled down version? (Before a mod removes it.)
Normally I would also suggest to mark it 'FAKE', but in this case it almost speaks for itself.

Anyway, he obviously did not follow your instructions. This proves nothing. How you you know that the guy in this genuine WU ID is him? Now you need a pic of him wearing his ID tag.

Edit: Extra points if you get the lad to send you a smaller version because this one causes blowout. Very Happy

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He shouldn't be told the card is crap of course, he should use it every time. Trouble is, if you accept the ID, it totally screws him asregards other photo demands from you. What I do is claim I can't open it each time he sends it, there's some message about email server security blocks on ID cards and so on, it must be something to do with counter-terrorism. I suggest a different pic, one that's not any type of ID card that could be used by froud stars. That should get through, then as soon as I see the pic, we can continue the transaction.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, I just went for full de-education on this one...

Thank you very much, that ID card convince me that you are really who you say you are, I really appreciate that. I just wanted to make sure that Patrick wasn't going to have anything stolen from him but now you have convince me of that. Your address is going to be necessary though to complete the Western Union/MoneyGram transaction.

Javier

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While it is horrible, how about sticking a big, red FAKE on that monstrosity?

Thanks. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know Sir Trevor McDonald worked for WU! Shocked

Well known UK News Presenter

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's the first thng that crossed my mind. Laughing Closely followed by how similar his second name is to omelette. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
earth11ng
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haaaah!!! That is trevor McDonald is it not? or Trevor MacDoughnut to those old enough to remember Tizwas.

Incidentally I had to use WU for real about three weeks ago to help a colleague in Gabon and had a great time teaching everyone in the office how it worked even though I'd never used it in my puff.

After all the time spent here do you realise how difficult it is to send someone a REAL mtcn number Smile

By the way it is f'ing expensive!!! I sent about 100GBP and it cost another 15GBP or thereabouts in fees

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic