SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Newman's words of wisdom

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr John Newman of Ghana could make a living as a motivational speaker. Hearken to his rhetoric!

Quote:
I know to be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved and I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are. Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be ant without trust, words become the hollow sound of a wooden gong. With trust, words become life itself.

Quote:
My friend I state the Ability of a man is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.

Quote:
we all know that the better work men do is always done under stress and at great personal cost. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation and hard work

And that's just the first letter!

Then things got off script for a few days until he got the chance to wax lyrical again.

Quote:
Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility... I have found no greater satisfaction than achieving success through honest dealing and strict adherence.

Quote:
To fulfill this dream, we need to commit our self to work at, without total commitment and cooperation we can not succeed. Without sacrificial commitment, we cannot master life forces and attain heights of achievements...

The most recent, with payday in sight, was special:

Quote:
My friend if you really want to move on toward fulfillment, then you will need to Trust to really get start, perhaps we have already started the process in a way that will lead us to success, few doors to success are marked PULL but most of them say PUSH.

How can you reach fulfillment? .. How can you achieve real success? Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision... know when you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place. The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results; whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

My friend celebrations you will never forget are better than those people you can't remember.

make me proud of you, be the success of our history my friend

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I've read more profound thoughts in fortune cookies.

Find the his corniest aphorism and tell him you read the same thing on the back label of a two dollar bottle of wine.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he needs to be introduced to Randy O. of Moosechuckle Modeling. They sure seem to think alike! For instance, one of Randy's latest quotes:

"Money talks - mine says
Adios Amigo" Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gosh.
Reads like something from a MLM motivation meeting.
A lad to cherish, Yastreb.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yo, man Very Happy he could motivate a goat to lay an egg!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Reads like something from a MLM motivation meeting.

Laughing

Or he got a collection of Zig Zigler's greatest hits for his birthday. Or maybe the lad just spends a lot of time here.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Nice linky, great find.
Bookmarked.
The Cosmic Ear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Newman!

The president of the United Nation bank blah blah financial whatever just emailed me and let me know that someone named Mr. Newman is telling them I'm dead and is trying to steal my hard earned 7 million pound inheritance!

I will have to hire a hitlad to take him down...

-The Ear
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is trying really hard to convince you to pay. Too bad for him it's not going to pay off.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ant without trust

What? Atom Ant's gone bad? Poo! Seems you can't trust anyone these days...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I will reply to evey lad this week with quotes from Raga's link.

Lad: HAVE YOU SEND THE MTCN YET

Me: Are you in earnest? Seize this very minute! Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Only engage, and then the mind grows heated. Begin, and then the work will be completed.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic