SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looking for female scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TripodCityRadio
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm looking for any female scammers, I have this cool scam to try out it'll be funny as fuck, If you have any tactics on how to find them, preferably from europe. I'd like that, the idea is we send them to government or public locations with very offensive signs and symbols and stuff like that.
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ALL the female scammers I have encountered are male.

I'm sure there are a few female scammers out there, I just have never encountered one.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Darong Ghuytaphuqwit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The best advice I could give is to look on for scammers on dating sites. If they give you their e-mail address in their first e-mail to you, you've probably found one. From my experience, they're usually the ones that want to ask you for money because the websites usually prohibit people from asking other members for money. I've been doing this for about 4 years now, and I have a blast writing back to them in broken English! Twisted Evil
My best advice would be to look through the female profiles on the dating sites, and look for profiles that are not only written in broken English, but also list a U.S. city as their home. I look for the ones that say something like "I am right away now in Nigeria acquiring antiques for resale in U.S.", or "I am currently living in Kazan, Russia", if they lied about their location in their profile, they're fair game as far as i'm concerned. Their broken English usually gives their location away. If you see the word "cos" instead of because, they're probably a Nigerian scammer. If their broken English is so bad they something like "I like to go in for sports", or "I like to go on a disco", or they like transfers. Another give-away: their age range for men they'll date. Most scammers have almost no limits on age. They'll look like a 24 year old bikini model, yet their age range they're looking for is 30-99. They have no cutoff age because they're only after money, they have no problem ripping off a 91 year old guy if he'll actually send them money.
Their height limits are usually endless too, which makes it even funnier if you create the right background story. I told one of them that I was 3'2" and 175 pounds, and that I smoked crack, and I still milked 6 e-mails out of her Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darong-

Those are generally good indicators of a probable scam profile (except that if they start asking for money and you've never met them, I would say they are pretty much always scammers).

But --the op was asking for scammers who are actually female, while you are talking about scammers playing females. I just wanted to make sure you do realize that the vast majority of the time, in the scenarios you are describing, the actual person behind the profile and emails is a male...

Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all - Welcome to the fun house Smile
TripodCityRadio wrote:
preferably from europe.

I think you will be disappointed if you mean Western Europe. The bulk of love/date scams come from Senegal, Ivory Cost and a few come from Eastern Europe.

My catcher sweeps up quite a few like this one (note the part in bold face):
Quote:
Dear friend
how are you doing? i hope you are fine ,please don,t be suprise to receive my message, my name is Glory Tamba. i came accross your profile at through friends online websites i decided to communicate with you, because i believe one can find a very good caring, understanding and God fearing person by all means in the world, i hope to hear from you so that i can tell you more about my self with love and trust, and as well give you my pics, please kindly write me back so that we can know more about each other for further conversation.
yours new friend

The funny thing is that I do NOT have a profile out there, but I do refer to it when the lad asks my for personal details. I just drop the lad something like:
Quote:
I thought, I described everything about me in my profile, and there are nine photos there as well. So please tell me what you didn't find there.

My experience with the love lads is that they are usually lazy, and the ones from Senegal are usually in a refugee camp and need help to move some millions.

I'm currently baiting each and every love lad in my catcher as I'm curious to find out what makes them tick.

Female scammers? Well two of my current baits may actually be ladettes, at least they each sent one photo taken by the girl herself - You know the ones where you see the person's arm holding the camera.

Then again a lad could easily have a photo of a girl taken by herself - It could be a current or former girlfriend.

I've got two at the moment where the photos appear to be tourist snapshots of the same girl Shocked They are either the same lad, but more likely two lads.

Bottom line - Getting a ladette to pose for a webcam somewhere is unlikely to happen.

But you can still bait them though Twisted Evil

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Chuck Ryder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://martinintergalactic.blogspot.com/2010/10/email-scammer-part-2.html?spref=fb
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic