SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

GOAT-CHOP!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi its jose with GOAT-CHOP! You’re gonna be in a great mood all day cause you’re gonna be goating your troubles away with the GOAT-CHOP!
Now look; here’s a lad. One Goat? You got a pic for the trophy room! Two Goats? Lad pain in a second! And now look at this when you add a sign, the more you do to the lad, the funnier it gets! You don't even have to switch modalities!

Now, you love trophies, you hate working for them. You know you hate working for trophies that's why you don't have any trophies in your inbox. Now watch this! One goat, TROPHY!

Now I love hit lads too but once in a while, bait the trunk-box lad, at least throw out an ASEM or two. You’re gonna change your baiting habits!

NOK, Wash-Wash, stuff we want, 5 seconds! 4 or 5 emails, it’s done! This thing, this Love-lad looks boring. Stop having a boring Love-lad, stop having a boring bait! Add this love-lad, putting it in like this... now you're going to have a nice... baiter... gang-bait. Look at this! You're gonna have an exciting bait now!

Look here's a Lotto-lad. One chop. You add the MTCN, you add the fake lad, and what you can do is mix things together, add the voodoo curse and you're gonna love this! You don't have time to bait phone-lads? Phone-lads to go! You're gonna love my goats! Watch this: puppy scammers, rent scammers; comes with a template so you can do everything in the template. Alright, or you can do it on the board, whatever you like. So easy, type with one finger, if I can do it with one finger, you guys can do it with both hands. Kids can do it!

You know what they charge at the Cyber cafes? $2500USD for a RSOT at the Cyber cafe. Add a couple church baits if you want. So you can Skype them for 10 cents. Stop throwing your money away! You know, not only church baits what about charity? Bait a mugu! Look at that, isn't that beautiful in your sig line? The reason you’re gonna goat away every day is cause it's so easy to bait! One, two, and pops open like that... like a small boi.

Now these other ones you see in the threads. Trolls get on the thread, all the threads have this. You can't stop it! You can't wind them up, it's useless! Forget about it! Now take the GOAT-CHOP, get your thoughts together, and you get the troll. Now here's the troll, with the skin. There you go de-skins the troll. You're gonna flame more trolls!

The lad-huggers with the ethics, alright this is making you cry, making me cry. Alright, life's hard enough as it is. You don't wanna cry anymore. Put the GOAT-CHOP right there, the lad-hugger at the bottom. And look at this you want a little bit of ethics. You don't wanna drag out the drunken mods to lock it. The lad hugger pisses right off! You see that?

Alright now you put a trunk-box in there... add your gold dust, your Igbo curse right there... You hit it like this! Guys we're gonna make the scammers paranoid again. One goat at a time!

Now here's the deal... When you buy the GOAT-CHOP we're gonna give you the the Golden Goat for FREE! One fee, two fees, just a bit of demurrage. Have a safari! Watch this... Lagos to Guinea... Goat in a bikini! Look at that comes with two horns. Comes with a cover. Stays sealed. Put it in the fridge, take it out when you need it. Pass it around the table. You're gonna love this thing! The GOAT-CHOP sells for $45,000,000 USD (UNITED STATES DOLLARS). But if you bid now, within the next twenty minutes (you know we can't do this all day). You're gonna get the Golden Goat absolutely FREE!

So that's $45,000,000 USD (UNITED STATES DOLLARS). The GOAT-CHOP with the Golden Goat, here’s how to order...CLICKY!

GOAT-CHOP is not available in stores and is only available on www.419Eater.com Beware of GOAT-CHOP imitators! Bid on yours now, while supplies last!

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic