SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad hypocrisy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's certainly nothing new, lads are notoriously hypocritical, merrily stealing money while thanking God for the "blessings". But every time I see another blatant example I just have to roll my eyes.

This lad thinks I've chopped the $300 he's been trying very, very hard to steal:

Quote:
you just want to take my money
but bare in mind that,taking something which does not belong to you comes with much trouble and mystery

Rolling Eyes

He is incapable of seeing the irony in that statement.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's only a sin if you are on the losing side of the "game"

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And yet stealing money from others by scamming is completely all right? Rolling Eyes

One day he'll see the light (although it will be too late when he does) and realize that he's better off making money the legitimate way but it will be too late before he figures it out.

Also it wasn't YOU who stole it. How dare he blame you and not the IPP. Evil or Very Mad

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about this?

Quote:
Investigations reveal you as an impost er.It is unfortunate that you have accepted to be used by dubious people who parade themselves as soludo.I wish you and them all the best.One day the law will find it's course.I will not cause you because you are already frustrated by your dirty and illegal ambition to reap where you did not sow.From now till thy kingdom come you will not receive your illicit fund since all things about you are full of lies.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmm, remember that they think they have a 'right' to take that money, as recompense from what they perceive to be the ongoing effects of the slave trade (which as OldCoaster points out in one of the ethics threads, is complete bull). This is why they will never refer to themselves as thieves or criminals - they can justify their actions and reconcile it to their religious beliefs. Evil or Very Mad

Which makes it all the sweeter when it happens. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sanctimonious bastards all of them.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cougar, Umm, OK So these people believe that they have a special "right" to steal money from others because some of the distant relations were taken as slaves?? So what if they are stealing from some of those possibly "distant relations" who at one time, their distant relations were taken from Africa and now they are in the USA/UK,Canada, ect. wonder if that is OK?? What about those people in Africa who sold thier "distant relations" into the "Slave Trade"? I wonder if they think that their distant contrymen who sold other country men into slavery owe them anything?? It seems that many of those people now, whose distant relations were sold into slavery are now much better off than their counter parts in Africa??
NO, I am not saying that I support slavery in any way shape or form!!Some of my distant relations were slaves once upon a time, but they are very distant, I do not feel anyone owes me any thing for it.
My Relatives were slaves BEFORE your relatives were slaves !!!! We remember it every year, we go on and work hard to avoid that happening ever again!! We get an education and work !! Trying to scam people is NOT working hard, that is just plain out and out thievery!!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betch, I think Cougar agrees with you all the way - as he did point this out:
Cougar wrote:
(which as OldCoaster points out in one of the ethics threads, is complete bull)

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads use the claims about 'restitution' for colonialism or slavery in centuries past but that's just self-justifying BS. In reality they will scam anyone, not just westerners. They have no legitimate moral defense because what they do is indefensible. They are simply good at compartmentalizing in their own minds. So it's okay for them to steal, but for someone to steal from them is a crime and a sin.

Yeah, right....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Exactly.

@bethc8 - no, you misunderstood my post. I was saying that the lads will use any excuse they can to justify their actions to themselves, including slavery - but it's all self-righteous nonsense.

@TheDane - thanks for clearing up my mess. Very Happy (BTW, I'm a she, not a he...)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hence the name, I guess, Laughing

Sorry for the mistake. And you're welcome. Smile

asiolino
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noticed the hipocrisy thing very well; I am totally new to this, but my first charachter was a bit religion fanatic, and so did the lad.
If I told him I was a satanist, I have the feeling he would have turned into a satanist as well, in 5 minutes.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yastreb converted a couple of lads to the worship of the Norse gods.

Oddly enough the one thing I've never actually managed to get a lad to do is renounce religion entirely.

Religion is Ladland is a bit different to how it is in the West. Essentially for most people it's still the old animist belief system with all its gods and spirits but with a thin veneer of Christianity or Islam on the top so it's quite normal to "bargain" with the deity along the lines of "get me a good paying maga and I will donate money to the church".

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
NewScambaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's one I received today
Quote:
You are not a honest man,

Bye
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cougar, Sorry, I should clarify that, as to the issue with the scammer thinking that they have any "right" to point out that someone else might not be an honest person. I did not mean to say that you are are in league with them. The idea that they even think they have a "right" to defraud anyone, anywhere just does not compute?? All their false religious, rightcious talk is just that, talk, lying sack o shicrap. I'd like to tell one of them "let my honesty mirror your's" ,(ie, you are a lying sack o shicrap so you can not expect anything else from me either!!) but they are so deluded they probably would not get "it", for all their talk of "transparancy" "honesty" "G-dliness" ect., it is all just trash that they spew!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic