SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Opinions?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was about to write this one off as an ITP, but the 2'nd and 3'rd messages followed in quick succession, both wanting contact at a personal e-mail... (I don't have headers as these are PM's on the website...)

Initial Message:
Quote:

Hi, my name is Jensen
you look great
i would love to get to know you
i have to go to a cookout in few minutes......but i will be back later
do you want to get to know each ?

You can write me on.. [email protected] (removed e-mail in case this is an ITP) and find out anything else you may want to know.
I look forward to hearing from you......

2'nd and 3'rd Messages are the same:

kindly send me an e-mail to my personal mail address, so i can send you more pictures of me and write you some more about me.. [email protected]

The part about sending pictures and writing more about set off the internal alarms...What's everyone think? Lad or ITP?

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'You look great'. Do you have no photograph, a photograph of an older and not-very-attractive-at-all person, or a picture of a flower or tree on your profile?

Does your profile state that your hobbies are cleaning the lavatory and collecting camel hoof peelings?

Those sort of things are your first defence against receiving genuine replies.

You could write a one-sentence email, receive the reply, and check the headers to see if this person is telling the truth about where they are located.

Also check their profile: is it realistic? Google their email address. Does it appear elsewhere?

If there is any doubt that they are a scammer: let them go. There are lots of definite lads out there - and victims fall for them too - stick to those. Yes, there are 'unsures' who may be escaping our baiting net. But if they are clever enough to be 'unsure' in the beginning, then they are clever enough to still be 'unsure' much much later, too. And some people don't write well. Some people are searching for a marriage to help them into a country where they want to be. Some people are just weird. Sometimes it is difficult to categorize people.

But unless you can produce evidence that says, 'This is so definitely a lad!' - leave well alone. Whatever you might think of the person!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic