SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello all, newcomer.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiolino
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a little presentation, I didn't know well the best place for it, so..
I incidentally found your great forum while fighting with my first prey on a typical fund claiming scam mail.
Now I have been playing with him for 4 days and about 67 emails Smile

My goal is a trophy of course, and then maybe I'd like to try some serious scambaiting. This forum and the whole world behind it (the hunt, the trophies, etc) are absolutely illuminating and new to me, VERY happy to be here

I already have signed up for a mentor, too.

By the way, my first message was a disaster, I immediately committed necro'ing on an old thred, I apologize, sorry guys

Please bear with my english since it is not my first language, see you all around.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Asiolino and welcome to eater!

Sorry about telling you off for necroing in the first reply to your first post here.

Welcome to eater, again! I'm glad you've signed up for a mentor as well Wink It's nice to hear that you've already started baiting, but are you baiting safe (from a fake email account and never ever using your RL details)? Baiting safe is one of the most important aspects of baiting.

asiolino
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of Puppets wrote:

Sorry about telling you off for necroing in the first reply to your first post here.

Lol, not a brilliant start by me , eh? I would never imagine such rule though.

Yes I am baiting safe I guess: gmail, fake data, and most of the times at home (now Im ay work) I surf with OperaTor or using someone else's wireless connection, so I guess I am invisible at all. A shadowman.

The scammer is Mr Jerry Ntai, I have the feeling some of you veterans may know him, since google gives several interesting results about him

I will keep in contact, will probably spend some time with this great community.
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome on board Asiolino

Don't kick yourself - Kick the lads, I've made some pretty stupid posts myself and I'm pretty sure that we are not the only ones who have done that Wink

You mention 67 mails in 4 days - That's a lot, even if it was 4 weeks.

It's fine if you have got nothing better to do, but keep in mind that patience is often the best torture instrument - Imagine a lad waiting for his MTCN or other information about "his" money coming.

You can almost feel the panic in their mails if you stay quiet for a day or two. Then you come back with something like you got the mail address wrong or maybe even chop his dollar Laughing

You can also look into if your lad has some kind of "office hours" - You can often take advantage of that.

I also try to make good use of weekends by delaying things until late Friday and then tell them that financial institutions are closed for the weekend, thus the transfer will be further delayed until Monday. By then you probably find out that your regular banker just went on vacation and you are now trying to see if you can get hold of him/her.

Main thing: Let your lad do the work, let him sweat and blame him for any delays or things that went wrong.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
asiolino
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello

67 mails from HIM, mine are maybe 9 or 10, I leave him alone often, making him wait, and he starts writing like a madman, anxious.

now I am asking for some tips to my Mentor, since things are getting serious (bank, accounts) and I need advice, as a noob I am.

Anyway, its fun and exciting
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he want bank accounts from you - Just stall the lad, ask stupid questions and if he insists then you just cook up something. The playing stupid of course depends on your character.

And by all means - Listen to your mentor (That reminds me that I owe my mentor some attention, sorry inspector Embarassed )

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And by all means - Listen to your mentor (That reminds me that I owe my mentor some attention, sorry inspector Embarassed )

A wise remark, mr Killer Cat, very wise indeed.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater asiolino! Very Happy

Bait safe and learn all you can so you are good at wasting their time.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the monkey house asiolino.

Have fun, read around, ask your mentor anything you like, the more pms' you send him the more it shows how keen you are. Very Happy

Eater University is always a good place to read while you are waiting for a reply as well.

Take care, bait safe, have fun.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic