SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Immigration is angry!! Double safaris!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This safari has to be my favourite because it came from an Au Pair lad!!!

Au Pair lads are the scum of the earth. They target people who look for jobs, and scam them pretending to be from US immigration, UK boarder agency or Canadian authorities.

It’s not easy to find them; they don’t usually show up in your catcher account. I read Branwen’s thread here
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186245

Then I made a fake profile in one of these online agencies. I was careful not to make my profile attractive so genuine families won’t contact me (I used one of Omid Djalili ‘s pictures!!)

It wasn’t long before the first fish took the bait

Quote:
HELLO,
An aupair is needed for a cool,nice,reliable,freindly and GOD fearing family,
we live in the DALLAS(UNITED STATE OF AMERICA).

We are looking for a nice, reliable, openly caring and tidy au-pair who would
play,sing and do creative activities with the children.We found your profile on AUPAIR CONNECT and it was good,we decided to write to you.

we will like you to write back to ours if you are interested in being our next aupair.

THANKS,
RICHIE FAMILY.

Nice, an American family who lives in Nigeria!!!!!

I need to mention that these lads use stolen credit cards to register in Au Pair sites and contact their victims (families need to pay money to register).

Let’s start the torture!!! (If you are in a rush, you can skip to the Yahoo chat!!)

Quote:
Dear Richie

Thanks for contacting me, I hope I can be the right person to take care of your family. Though I'm not that experienced but I promise you to do my best
I will be very glad to meet you at anytime you like. I live in London but I cat travel to the US if you want

Thanks

It’s a matter of time before they send me to the proper people to get my visa and work permit
The US immigration support sent me an email

Quote:
Dear *******

This is to inform you that your mail has been received,The Exchange Visitor Program is carried out under the provisions of the Mutual Educational and Cultural Exchange Act of 1961, as amended. The purpose of the Act is to increase mutual understanding between the people of the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA and the people of other countries by means of educational and cultural exchanges. International educational and cultural exchanges are one of the most effective means of developing lasting and meaningful relationships. They provide an extremely valuable opportunity to experience the UNITE STATE OF AMERICA and our way of life. Foreign nationals come to the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA to participate in a wide variety of educational and cultural exchange programs.

In carrying out the responsibilities of the Exchange Visitor Program, the Department designates public and private entities such as (US IMMIGRATION SUPPORT) to act as exchange sponsors. Designated sponsoring organizations such as (US IMMIGRATION SUPPORT) facilitate the entry of foreign nationals into the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA as exchange visitors to complete the objectives of any of the exchange visitor program categories.

UIM management is specialized in obtaining Visa and work permits for individuals who seek to travel to the USA and Canada. Your visa processing duration is a period of 9 to 20 days

To work in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA you will need to hold a passport and a current UNITED STATE OF AMERICA Work Visa or Permit. You will need to have this documentation prior to entering the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA for work.

There are a variety of UNITED STATE OF AMERICA work visas, work permits and passports that will enable you to legally work in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA; each has their own set of eligibility requirements and restrictions.

In order for us to start working on your documents you will need to provide the details below,

For your Visa and work permit processing to commence,you would be required to submit the following information

Name
Address
Passport No,
Phone Number
Nationality
A scan or photocopy of your scan passport page

Thank You for your trust,
US IMMIGRATION SUPPORT
http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/

Copyright 2006 US IMMIGRATION SUPPORT, INC. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions|Website Terms & Conditions | USI Travel Club Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Careers

I gave him my information, then the money part !!

Quote:
Payment & Fees.

The visa and work permit processing cost,obtaining visa and work permit for UNITED STATE OF AMERICA is 600 us dollar,and we will like you to give us a date that you will like to fly to the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.Payment is to be made via Western union money transfer to the cashier.Processing commences once you have paid fully.Note that All Au pairs Visas and documents are being process by US IMMIGRATION SUPPORT and many has received their documents for traveling.Yo do not need any appointment from the USA EMBASSY IN UK.

we require the fee tomorrow to start processing your travel documents, you are required to pay through the Western Union Money Transfer to our Head office in USA through the cashier who is in charge of payment, the payment details is below.

Receiver Name : kath3ryn b3ehjati
Receiver ADDRESS; 37151 Jefferson ct apt 489
farmington hillS,
miami,USA

Note that after payment has been made do provide the details below for confirmation of payment.

Sender Name :
Sender Address :
Mtcn No (10 Digit No ) :
Amount Paid :
- Thank You for your trust,
US IMMIGRATION SUPPORT

Terms & Conditions|Website Terms & Conditions | USI Travel Club Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Careers

No need to mention that both the American family and the US immigration support share the same Nigerian ip !!

I sent him a few Deuzer payment slips
Sadly he couldn’t see them !!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/wV0ZLHSt/Au_Pair_scam.html

I went to money gram, I mistakenly paid $1200 instead of $600, in this call I gave him the number. Listen to him repeating the number!!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/sHjEYg3M/Au_Pair_scam3.html

Now, the money gram people won’t send the money until the receiver fills the anti terrorist forms

Quote:
Dear Sir

Unfortunately, I cannot recover my money easily from Money Gram, I need to fill their return forms and submit an inquiry. That would take at least two months. I have no more money until that time

All you need to do is to fill their security forms and send it back to me so money gram activate the reference number , you can make any one of your employees to do it. I can't see the big fuss since many of these forms were done by your government to tackle terrorism.
There is nothing I can do, if you are not able to send me these forms and receive the documents processing fees, you leave me no other choice other than travelling myself to London, the US embassy and finish my visa in person
Thanks

He tried hard to convince me to send the money using other methods, but I wouldn’t buy any of it. He gave up eventually and sent this email !!

Quote:
Dear *********,

This is to inform you that the money gram form has been filled and your required to take it to the money gram as soon as possible.

Thank You for your trust,
US IMMIGRATION SUPPORT

He attached this

Lazy bastard

Quote:
Dear Sir

There were 12 pages and sent me just one page!
All forms must be filled, not only one page?
Please, tell your secretary to re-do it again in full and send me all forms
I can't go to money gram with just one page

He believes that he’s a US official now?? Look at his attitude!!!

Quote:
they will accept it, the remaining page is not compulsory

No darling, you must fill all the forms.

After a few emails, he filled it

Good lad , now, I have this semi-failed multiple safaris operation (One ticket, Different scripts, One site, one love!!!). This lad was one of those lucky ones to join the operation and the first (and probably the only) one to graduate!!!

He needs to warm up beforehand. I know I’m dealing with a young and ambitious lad who wants to be a star in ladland. All emails came from the same ip, and all calls from the same lad. He’s not stupid, after I ignored him for some time; he pretended to be another family to see if I’m a joker !!

Quote:
HELLO,
An aupair is needed for a cool,nice,reliable,friendly and GOD fearing family,
we live in the DALLAS(UNITED STATE OF AMERICA).

We are looking for a nice, reliable, openly caring and tidy au-pair who would
play,sing and do creative activities with the children.We found your profile on eaupair
and it was good,we decided to write to you.family locator ID number is: FAM344667

we will like you to write back to ours if you are interested in being our next aupair.

THANKS,
STAUFER FAMILY.

It’s the same damn ip , so I responded

Quote:
I was contacted by William Richie family who also in Dallas. I'm waiting now to finalize my visa and working permit by the US immigration support.
Thanks for your offer Anyway

Quote:
thank God you relieved a job from a good family like william richie family,the family is a very good friend of mine,the us immigration support have helped me in getting visa for all my aupair in getting their visas.

He then tried to extract some money to subscribe in an Au Pair site so he can scam more people.

Quote:

HELLO,

How is your family and the arrangement of your coming to USA,i will like you to render me a favor,i have an elder brother in London that does not really know about computer.he told me that he needs an aupair that will take care of his kids.i need someone in UK that can help me register on an aupair site for him,

I thought of it and i remembered that i have a very good friend of mine in UK,who can help me to register on the site on his behalf,All you need to do is to open the site and register as a family,

REGISTRATION DETAIL

SITE ADDRESS---www.aupair-world.net, Register as a family

i need you to register with your name and your detail,i will edit everything as soon as you are through with the registration.

CHILDREN--2 KIDS
EMAIL [email protected]
PASSWORD---nextlevel

use your detail for the rest,you will need to use your credit card to pay for a premium membership,i will return the money back to you,hope to read and see you in soonest.

THANKS.

This lad has no limits. I dealt with this request in a proper manner!!!.

Now, to his safari, this is the storyline

Quote:
Dear Sir
I’m travelling to Africa next week to meet Barrister Frank Leon and Miss Rose Mogan. They are helping me to transfer Miss Mogan’s funds to my account. I was told to bring $35,000 for the legal fees and documentation process. This fund is my chance to have some money for my family. I told them that I prefer to finalise this business in person and in cash as I have some doubts about their authenticity. If you can send one of your employees to Togo to help me to claim this fund I would be grateful. I don’t mind giving him the fees as I trust you more than Mr Leon to finish this transaction. Nobody knows about my trip, and I hope it will end successfully.
I can’t send any money now until I arrive Lome and know about this deal.
If you can help I would appreciate it, if you can’t, that’s ok because I don’t need my visa anyway after I receive my funds.
Best regards

Now to the most fun part, safaris methods differ between lads. Some need a website, some need lots of phone calls, some need more than one baiter and others will fake their travelling. In all cases, it will take long time. I believe the following Yahoo chat set up his safari, I don’t usually chat with lads in Yahoo, but I opened an account especially for him.

I’m fbarlleo and he’s decoal

Quote:
decoal_: how are you?
fbarlleo: Hi sir
fbarlleo: fine thanks
decoal_: i told you to send the money for the flight ticket to my secetary
fbarlleo: sorry sir, I can't do that due to the reasons I've given u in the email
decoal_: what are the reasons
fbarlleo: There is lots of frauds in the internet and my money can get lost. I prefer to handle this in person and in cash as it my last chance to have some fund for my life.
fbarlleo: Please, tell your secretary that I'm responsible for all his expenses and he can just book one way ticket. I would like him to be ahead of on Lome as I don't want to meet Mr Frank at all.
Thanks for your understanding
fbarlleo: that was my email
decoal_: you want to tell me that since all this days which you have known me,you do not trust me an d my officers
fbarlleo: I trust you sir, it's not about u
decoal_: it is about who
fbarlleo: it's about me, I'm very worried
decoal_: do not be worried..i am right beside you in every ways
fbarlleo: thanks sir
decoal_: do not listen to people
fbarlleo: yes sir
decoal_: do not want you to be as rich as they are
fbarlleo: yes I want
decoal_: you will need to send the flight ticket fee to mt secetaey
fbarlleo: sorry sir, I will pay the money in cash and in person
fbarlleo: tell him to book one way ticket
decoal_: there is no way, how he will get to lome without a flight ticket
fbarlleo: That I can not do, I'm very sorry
fbarlleo: I will tell Miss Rose about this, she can help me
decoal_: have you seen mrs rogam in person
fbarlleo: Yes, I saw her in cam
fbarlleo: she's polite , but I don't like her lawyer
decoal_: let me forget about everything then
fbarlleo: sorry sir
decoal_: you are not following the procedures
fbarlleo: I'm sorry sir, this is my last chance to have some money, I borrowed lots of money from my sister to finish this transaction
fbarlleo: I don't want it to get lost
decoal_: that is what i am telling you
decoal_: you have to risk things before you cam get rich
decoal_: to make money is risky
decoal_: i risked everything i had before i became rich
fbarlleo: Thanks sir
fbarlleo: but I can't send money before I meet in person
fbarlleo: I trust you and I trust ur secretary
fbarlleo: but I can't do anything before I see him
decoal_: if you can not the money for is flight ticket,then you will have to forget everything
fbarlleo: I will ask Rose to make one of her friends to meet Mr Frank
fbarlleo: thanks for your kindness anyway
decoal_: let see then
decoal_: i have tryed my best to help you
decoal_: but you seem to not comply
fbarlleo: If your secretary can't come and help me
fbarlleo: I will ask someone else to help
decoal_: ok..no problem
decoal_: i will give you one more word...do not trust AFICANS
decoal_: THEY RE DANGEROUS
fbarlleo: Are you racist??
decoal_: WHY DO U ASK
fbarlleo: you can’t say all Africans are dangerous
fbarlleo: most of them are good people #
decoal_: I KNOW
decoal_: THE PROCESS WHICH I HAVE LAID DOWN FOR IS VERY MUCH
decoal_: because of you i have contacted my lawyer,gone to the insurance company to secure the fund,incase it is a fraud
fbarlleo: I can't understand you?
fbarlleo: sorry sir, I don't speak good English
decoal_: i have insured the fund and contacted my lawyer in case it is a scam
decoal_: that is why you have to give my secetaery a chance
fbarlleo: sure, but in person and in cash , sorry
decoal_: i just spoke to my secetary now and he told me that he does not have enough money to book is flight ticket
fbarlleo: what I can do? I can't send money as i told u
decoal_: he told me...he can only afford $1,000
fbarlleo: tell him to book one way ticket
decoal_: he will still have to pay
fbarlleo: I will pay him everything when we meet
decoal_: he does not have enough money with him
decoal_: you have allowed me know that you do not trust me tonight
fbarlleo: u can send him money to help him
decoal_: they do not send western union or money gram from nigeria
decoal_: if not i would have sent it to him
decoal_: re u there?
decoal_: call my nigeria number
decoal_: +234********

decoal_: call my nigeria number
decoal_: they do not send western union or money gram from nigeria
fbarlleo: I can't do much sir
decoal_: if not i would have sent it to him
fbarlleo: use bank transfer then?
decoal_: all is not possible in nigeria
fbarlleo: r u sure?
decoal_: the economy is poor
fbarlleo: anyway, I can't send money before i see him, he can borrow
fbarlleo: you are the US government, u can help in this please
decoal_: well.y don"T YOU want to send him money
decoal_: tell me why?
fbarlleo: I told u before, I'm afraid
decoal_: you do not have to be afraid
decoal_: do yo want me to swear with a bible here
fbarlleo: no need sir
fbarlleo: my decision is final sir
decoal_: why i s your decision final?
fbarlleo: because it’s my only chance to get rich and I don't want to screw it
decoal_: it ids your choice to get rich..that is why we want to help you
decoal_: the ticket fee did not say that you shoukd not get rich
fbarlleo: sir, i told u i can't do it before i meet in person
decoal_: as soon as the deal is over i will come and pick you and my secetary with my jet
decoal_: do as i have told you
fbarlleo: sorry sir I can't
decoal_: ok
decoal_: i would have love to help you,but you are very stubborn
decoal_: byeeeeeeee
fbarlleo: bye sir
decoal_: you can still change your mind tonight...if God touches you

Ok, he made up his mind and decided to chop the other lad’s dollars!!!!!

After 4 hours trip I started to receive a series of calls from his Togo number, this is one of them. He’s in Copacabana Hotel in Lomé, lovely!!!!!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/Cq9HTdO1/Copacabana4.html

Now, I have the audio confirmation, it won’t hurt if I have his ip as well. Better to be from his official US immigration account because he kept sending emails from his Gmail as his secretary.
I told him I need Mr Nicholas from the US immigration to contact me because there is something important I want to tell him.

Nicholas sent me this sweet email!!!

41.207.162.250, Lomé, Togo Thumbs up

Ok, this is the next script in my twisted plan !!

Quote:
Dear Nicholas
Thanks for contacting me. My meeting with your secretary was supposed to on Monday. I waited and waited with no news from you or your secretary.
I couldn't wait any longer so I contacted Rose to tell her about my arrival. She asked me to meet Mr Frank; I refused and demanded to meet her first. She told me that she's in Abidjan to visit her family. I told her that I will come to her; she agreed despite that she asked me to meet Frank in Lomé many times.
Anyway, I arrived in Abidjan now. For that reason the reception was bad because I was travelling in the bus.

I haven't contacted Rose yet as I'm scared. I want to meet your secretary before I meet Rose. I will give him the documents and all the money. He can then go back to Lomé to meet Frank himself and finish this transaction.

I will stay in Abidjan to meet Rose after I ask about the marriage papers.
Thanks for understanding

He didn’t get it ??

Quote:
you will need to go and meet my secetary in his hotel and give the document and money to him,can you go to the hotel now.

I think he got it now!!!

Quote:
send me your address in abijan,so that he can meet you as soon as possible

No problem buddy

Quote:
Dear Sir
This is my address
Boulevard de France , Rue des Ambassades, Abidjan 04 BP1251, Cote d'Ivoire
it's a small bed and breakfast hotel
Your secretary can call me when he arrives, I want to meet Rose, I mess her, but I'm scared and I need to give the documents and the money to a trustworthy person
Many thanks

The money request again, I think he didn’t brought enough money with him???

Quote:
my secetary wrote to me now and he said he does not have enough money with him,can you come back to Lome.do not give the money and the document to anybody

I fabricated an email from Rose and forwarded to him with this:

Quote:
Dear Sir
I can't go back to Lome right now, it’s 9 hours by bus. Besides I want to meet Rose.
Please, tell your secretary to meet me here and I will pay him all his expenses in cash.
It's my first time in Africa and I'm not comfortable moving with the documents and all that cash alone.
Rose sent me the email below, please see it. She's a good girl I know it, but the people around her are no good.
I'm very tempted to call her or answer her calls but I'm afraid.

Sir, I'm waiting your instructions, please tell me what to do?
If your secretary can not meet me by tomorrow evening I will contact her, I can't wait any longer as I miss her too much. She said that her brother is a lawyer and can help me, so I don't need to deal with Mr Frank.

please sir, get back to me as soon as possible

thanks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:01 PM
Subject: Why hunny ???
To

HI BABE
HAVE YOU ARRIVED TO ABIDJAN?? I'M WAITING FOR YOU HERE
YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THE MONEY TO MR FRANK LEON IN LOME AND WOULD TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING. BUT YOU WERE AFRAID AND I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT. MR FRANK IS TOUGH HEADED MAN AND HE SCARES ME SOMETIMES, BUT HE'S A GOOD LAWYER
MY LOVE, WHEN YOU ARRIVE ABIDJAN CALL ME
I WAS TRYING TO CALL YOU ALL THE MORNING AND YOU DIDN'T ANSWER. I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME BECAUSE DIS BUSINESS SHOULD HAVE FINISHED LONG TIME AGO SO WE CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER
WHEN YOU ARRIVE PLEASE CONTACT ME SO WE CAN MEET, I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO MY BROTHER WHO IS A LAWYER AND WILL HELP THE LEGAL MATTER. WE WILL MARRY AS SOON AS THIS TRANSFER IS DONE.
I'M WAITING FOR YOU BABE

I LOVE YOU FOR EVER

ROSE

Now, he has a plan, I told you, this lad is not stupid !!

Quote:
Since am the only person you trust,i will advise you to come back to lome now,tell mrs morgan to come and join you in lome,tell her that you will pay all her travel expenses,lome is better than cote d ivoire,in doing business.

i will like you to take after my advise,let all the transaction and the meeting be done in lome ,when you come back to lome,she will join you and my secetary will hand over the money to the barrister,

do not let mrs morgan see you in cote d ivoire,let her meet you in lome,A word is enough for the wise.

OR
You can go and see mrs mogan today,if she ask for the money and the documents tell her it is with your brother in lome,that it is risky to move things like that about,as soon as you see her come back to lome to meet my secetary in the hotel,then you give the money and the documents to him and he will take it to the barrister.

He then called, I acted like a paranoid person who won’t move until somebody come and pick him

He swallowed it !!!!

After 9 hours trip in a nice bus, he crossed the borders again!!!

Quote:
why have you not sent your address and the hotel name to ne,my secetary is out there with nomoney he does not know anybody,if you do not want ALLAH to be annoyed with you go and pick him up now,he is at portè-bouet,phoumercy ocean,look for a cab and tell the cab to take you there;as soon as you get there call him on this number *******

41.207.162 , Abidjan , Cote D'Ivoire Thumbs up

Is he a retard? I sent him the bloody address. He then called and asked me where are you? hehe!

I responded

Quote:
Dear Sir

My brother will arrive Liberia in 4 days. I can't believe Angela's lies anymore after I called her so I asked for his help. I'm now on my way to Monrovia and I will stay there until my brother arrives. please sir, tell your secretary to contact the US embassy in Monrovia to help me. He can also meet me there as this will be my final destination before I meet my brother. If your secretary meet me tomorrow or on Sunday, I will give him all the documents and the money so he can go back to Lome to finish my transaction.

I will stay in Monrovia until I meet my brother to take me home. I trust you to finish this transfer on my behalf

many thanks

He had enough

Quote:
you are an idiot for what you just said,i told you he does not have any money with him again,how do you expect him to meet you in liberia,you are a fraudster,if you know you are still interested in the transaction,send is ticket fee to me in Nigeria

RECIEVERS NAME---OLUWAKEMI ABIBAT
RECIEVERS ADDRESS---18 MODELE STREET,LAGOS

My response

Quote:
Dear Nicholas

Please, tell your sectary to send me the hotels receipts, I will send him all the money he paid
No need to be angry

I guess I pushed him to the limit

This his last email

Quote:
why will i not call you a fraudster,you ask me to send my secetary from USA to help you in africa,he used his money to buy flight ticket,he came to meet you in Lome,you asked him to come to abijan,he his in abijan now,you are asking him to come to liberia,you do not have the fear of ALLAH in you at all,well i am going back to USA on sunday,my secetaey will be representing me in Nigeria,if you still need him go back to abijan to pick him up,he does not have any money with him again,forget that you will get a visa to USA,any time i see your name on the application form for visa i will reject it,if you want me to be happy with you,go back to abijan now and go and pick my secetary,his is in PORT-BOUTE,abijan,as soon as you get there mail me so that i will tell him.

I will wait for my broda to wake up and handle him!!!

Until that time, here is a map of his safaris up to now

To be continued

One love!!!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, Subway 1 ! Laughing Laughing Thumbs up

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! Class 1 work, brilliant baiting Subway1 Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy
Quote:
if you want me to be happy with you,go back to Abidjan now and go and pick my secretary
Happy? Oh, you need to please him.
Broda suggested the secretary contact the US Embassy in Abidjan for help. Surely, his own gov't will take care of him. Smile

Great baiting, subway 1. Very Happy Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dutch
@ manbiteslion

Thanks Very Happy

@SlapHappy,
broda, I sent him da email, dis is his response

Quote:
ok.if you want him to join you soon;send hime some money for his flight,try to send it through the western union today,so that he will join you,do not be annoyed with me,if you want your transaction to go smoothly and you still hope to get USA visa from your country or any country,send the money to him today?it will be recieved by the hotel manager and will be giving to hime today to book his flight ticket and pay his hotel bill

If you do not send the money to him today,i will send you name and your picture to all the US EMBASSIES in all the countries in this world,before USA visa is giving to any individual around the world,i will first recieve the documents and approve it,if you do not send the money to him today forget coming to USA and living AFRICA,because i will send your name to the british police commision:WESTERN UNION DETAIL BELOW;;;

RECIEVERS NAME----PETER ORJI
RECIEVERS ADDRESS----ABIDJAN,COTE D IVOIRE
AMOUNT----2,000 DOLLAR

do as i have said,

THANKS.

He’s threatening me now, I’m doomed, I can’t get a US visa , my picture will be in all US embassies Sad Sad

Needless to say, he's still in Abidjan!!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A hearty congratulations! I think your initial post also ranks among some of the longest. Shocked

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good thing he didn't mention the Girl Scouts of America, then you would really be in trouble. You wouldn't get any cookies.

How about sending his cash via one of our Premium courier services?
Boake is a nice destination. It's very secure up there. Lots of guns. Nobody would dare try and steal his package up there. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Craig007
It was intended to be in the completed baits forum, sorry for the mistake

@ SlapHappy
This lad disappointed me, no emails or calls since yesterday. I hope he’s still alive!!

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, subway, forgot to say congrats for your 500th post AND for a great bait. Could you send me the email address of the scammer? I'm looking for recently baiting Au Pair scammers so...

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Nova
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!

Where can i get my hands on the Money Gram forms? I trashed all my
baiting goodies a few years ago. But I'm getting back into it again.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ gerald.fird
Thanks
My 500th post was in the squirrel thread, that’s an omen Shocked

This morning I’ve received the third response

Quote:
Hello,

How are you doing? My name is Derek Judd, 39years, and I work in the oilfield, My wife is a nurse and has been relocated to California till the end of december. We live Elk City, OK, USA. I am looking for a nanny/Au pair to take care of my kids. My kids names are Andrea is five and Robert is three years old.

let me know when you would like to come and also how long you would like to stay? Please, I will like you to tell me about yourself. My kids likes to learn so I want you play with the kids and teach them new things like your language so as to widen their horizon. It is a live-in job so all necessary incentives like your personal car, room, computer, telephone, accommodation, bathroom e.t.c will be taking care of by me.

Please get back to me if you are interested in the job.

Waiting to hear from you.

Mr. Derek Judd

41.217.65.3 , Abuja , Nigeria

[email protected]
[email protected]

Happy baiting Very Happy

@Nova , check out this thread
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052
lots of useful tools Very Happy

Ok, the stranded lad has replied finally (form Abidjan Mr. Green )

Quote:
since am the only one you trusted,you allow my secetary go through all that stress,i have sent him some money to clear his bill and to fly to Nigeria,if you send any money to me,your brother can not know about it,i will like you to send the money tommorrow,or else i will send your name and picture to british police and custom officers at the airport,i will tell them that you are a fraudster and you tryed to fraud the US IMMIGRATION SUPPORT?

To prevent your self from that,i will advise you to send the money tommorrow morning,send it to me in nigeria

RECIEVERS NAME----OLUWAKEMI OLAFIMIHAN
RECIEVERS ADDRESS----18 BANJO STREET,SURULERE,LAGOS
AMOUNT----2,000 DOLLAR

This lad really believes that he's a US official!!!

Someone asked me about his real name, I believe that one of the names here is his, but we will never know for real.

It seems that he’s in deep shit and can’t move further, so I will play for the id card

Quote:
Dear Sir
I’m sorry, but my brother asked me for the full name and a scanned copy of the receiver name and he will send $2000 today, so please, send this information as soon as possible
Thanks

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's funny... I started baiting this lad a few days ago. Just got a response from the U.S. Embassy today

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice.

So, looking at the forms he sent, this lad thinks that fraudsters should be arrested, jailed and punished?

Well OK, no arrest or jail, but he's sure getting the punishment.
Can't have any complaints can he? Smile

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeeees Twisted Evil

I was wondering what happened to him, he’s stopped responding to emails for two days. Someone today asked about him. I checked the email and found what was he up to!!!

Quote:

You can see how angry i am to you,i will be giving you a last chance of tommorrow,tell your brother he does not need a passport to send the money,tell him to send it through the western union money transfer,he should send it to this detail,my consular wil recieve it
RECIEVERS NAME----OLUWAKEMI OLAFIMIHAN
RECIEVERS ADDRESS----18 BANJO STREET,SURULERE,LAGOS,NIGERIA.

As soon as he send the money tell him to scan the payment copy to the immigration email *********** tell him to send the money today or tommorrow,your host family in USA william richie sent me an email concerning you,he asked if your visa was ready.As soon as he send the money i will help you arrange your visa to USA,but if you do not by tommorrow i will have to send your name to the british police,immigration and the cutoms at the airport.

41.216.34.27 , Cotonou, Benin

That’s just funny , 15 something hours in a bus crossing three borders, then running to the nearest cafe to send me this furious email in his last attempt before entering Lagos Laughing

Edit: his full email!!

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!

Last edited by Dharma on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Silence for a couple days usually means "travel days" for safari lads. Wouldn't it be funny and ironic, if the $2,000 was sent by courier to the Abidjan address, perhaps the airport, instead of Lagos?
Quote:
RECIEVERS NAME----PETER ORJI
RECIEVERS ADDRESS----ABIDJAN,COTE D IVOIRE
AMOUNT----2,000 DOLLAR

He might have 72 hours to go pick it up, before it's returned to the sender.
Guess he jumped the gun by leaving so soon... Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic