SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Jerry Ntai the Chinese Banker in Nigeria

View next topic
View previous topic

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received: by 10.216.171.129 with SMTP id r1cs148891wel;
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:06:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.151.50.14 with SMTP id c14mr9659537ybk.318.1279152379302;
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:06:19 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from beta.bandnet.com.br ([200.195.184.11])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id u32si998595yba.92.2010.07.14.17.06.18;
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:06:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 200.195.184.11
is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=200.195.184.11;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 200.195.184.11 i
s neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from bandnet.com.br (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by beta.bandnet.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3F1561B6A77;
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 21:22:01 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Please Read And Get Back To Me!!
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:22:01 -0200
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Mailer: OpenWebMail 2.52 20060502
X-OriginatingIP: 41.138.181.99 (cristianotashima)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=iso-8859-1
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

41.138.181.99 Nigeria (Lagos)*

Quote:

from MR. JERRY NTAI <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to
date 14 July 2010 22:22
subject Please Read And Get Back To Me!!

MR. JERRY NTAI,
MEVAS BANK,
QUEEN`S ROAD,
CENTRAL BRANCH,
HONG KONG.

Good Day,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your
consent. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the
fact that I sourced your email from the peoples search database on the web
during my discrete search for a foreign partner whom can assist me in taking
this business to it success. Though, I do not know to what extent you are
familiar with events. I have a proposal for you.This however is not mandatory
nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will,but I hope you
will read on and consider the value I offer.My name is Mr. Jerry Ntai, I am
the Head of Operations in Mevas Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal
in the tune of US$25.2m to be transferred to an offshore account with your
assistance if willing.After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio
of 30% for you and 70% for me.Should you be interested, pleaserespond to my
letter immediately,so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you
more information on the project and how we would handle it.You can contact me
on my private email:([email protected] ) and send me the
following information for documentation purpose:

(1)Full name:
(2)private phone number:
(3)current residential address:
(4)Occupation:
(5)Age and Sex:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Jerry Ntai

Quote:

17 July 2010 21:09
Dear Jerry

This sounds interesting but where does this money come from?

C

Quote:

18 July 2010 05:40

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your response but I would say that your interest to assist me was rather unspecific following the brief sentence contained in your reply. I am quite skeptical in believing that you could be part of this transaction, however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, and I cannot afford to compromise these virtues. Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, my trust is not given out lightly, I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity. What I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction.Let me start by introducing myself again. I am Mr. JERRY NTAI the credit officer in Mevas Bank, Hong Kong. In February 2004 one of our customer General Rafael Eitan who was an Israeli and also a big time businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch and the interest rate for the 18 calendar months was 12% of his deposit, which now put the entire money at my bank presently to Twenty Five Million Two hundred Thousand United States Dollars. This amount was arrived at after the interest was added. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him and no response came from him. We later found out that the General (our customer) died in November 2004. He was found dead in the waters of Ashdod port.

Check the website below for confirmation
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4034765.stm

After further investigation it was discovered that General Rafael Eitan did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. So, Twenty Five Million Two hundred Thousand United States Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 6 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to General Rafael Eitan so that you will be able file for claim to receive the funds. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, and you have my word. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days. You should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful; I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project. I am now in contact with a foreign online bank; I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way, I have found, it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you. As result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this my bank, it will be issued in your name, this will make you the confide owner of the funds. After this, the money will be banked online for both of us.

We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right. Before I commence, I will need you to send me the following details:

Full names:
Private phone number:
Occupation
Current residential address:
Your sex and age:

And a copy of any forms your identification (Driver's license Work ID or International passport) I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person.

As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will also send you my Work Identification and upon receipt of your identification. I will send the name and contact details of the bank so that you can commence communication with them.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest.

Regards,
Jerry Ntai

Quote:

18 July 2010 12:08
Dear Jerry

Thank you for your frankness. I was vague in my first reply becasue I have learnt  that in business you can't be too careful in chosing associates. You ask for my details so here they are:
Full names: C L
Private phone number: 0203 3558273 ext 359
Current residential address: 7 Sloane Square SW1 W8EG
Your sex and age: Female aged 39
I have just moved to this address and not yet unpacked all my boxes, so all I can find is the ID card attached.
The sum you mentioned is not too huge for my accounts to deal with, but we have to be careful of a new account opening with such a sum.  Have you drawn up an agreement for this deal? I think it is important to have things in writing so we both know where we stand. I look forawrd to your reply.

C

Quote:

19 July 2010 04:30

My Dear Sister C,

I am in receipt of your mail and identification. I thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you especially after your last email even though we have not had a verbal conversation, please do not let me down. I have sent your details to my attorney who will put together the perfected paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds, this should take not longer than two to three days. In this light, I am sending you the information of the bank so you can make enquiries on offshore/on-line account opening.

As i said earlier that you will open an account with the bank (in your name) so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house. (Same telex type with my Bank).You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us. I choose the Clydesdale Bank in U.K for this transaction because they are our corresponding bank that has the same telex type with us,being a free trade zone, they do not have strict monetary policies as regards transferring huge funds such as this. Once the transfer is made it will not be put under scrutiny which will make us have successful and hitch free transfer. The bank being our corresponding bank, once the transfer is made it will take 8 hours to hit your account and will not raise any red flag nor attract the monetary bodies, as it will be seen as in-house transaction. After the money must have been transferred you can then transfer in safe bits (little by little) to your respective home account for both of us. Thereafter, I shall come over to see you for my share which is 70% of the total funds and invest in your country, while you will have to keep your 30% which sum up to $7.56m.

The system of banking we are using is known as E-Banking, it is done online. Once the account is set up you will be given your account details with a pin number with which you can operate and access the account online. It is very safe, reliable and efficient as you can operate it online from any part of the world, it does not require your presence to make transfer from the account to any other account, rather you will have to do it yourself with your computer with the help of your pin number. The bank will instruct you on how you are to make transfer with the pin number.

Before I contacted you, I already planned how best we can handle this transaction without any hitch, if you follow my instructions religiously, in a couple of days we shall celebrate our success.

Please find below the banks information.

CLYDESDALE BANK PLC
Clydesdale Bank Plaza, Edinburgh,
1mb.Piccadilly,London branch.

Tel.: +44 (0)704 570 7198
Fax: +44(0)700 593 8565

Email:[email protected]

Opening Hours Monday till Friday:
9.00 - 17.00
Saturday:
9.30 - 13.30

Please contact them with the following information, your Full Names, Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number) Please, note that you are to inform the bank that you wish to open an offshore account with their reputable bank that can accommodate the sum of US$25.2M for further transfer, and they should advice you on such account. I will await an update.

Please do make contact with the bank today so that the account opening can be fast, I had to remain awake to get the notification about this contact details, you know the time difference.

I call you Sister so that we both understand that our trust in each other. God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives.

Attached is a copy of my work id,family picture,colleague pictures and the certificate of deposit that was given to General Rafael Eitan as at when the funds were deposited at my bank for your reference.

Yours Truly,
Jerry Ntai 

Quote:

19 July 2010 08:06
[email protected]

Dear Sir

I would like to open an offshore account please tell me how.

C L

Quote:

19 July 2010 22:03
Clydesdale Bank <[email protected]>
41.138.171.231Nigeria (Lagos)*

CLYDESDALE BANK PLC
1mb.Piccadilly, London branch.
Reference: 122-142- 050/Clyd

Date: July 19th, 2010

Attention:‏‏‏ C L,

This is to inform your details has been received in respect of your account opening and It is important you know that the activation process is carried out by the monetary authorities here in the U.K which entails carrying out a due diligence process to ascertain that the account is fully functional in the U.K and that is why we request for a setup fee/activation deposit which will be used as a security deposit with the monetary authorities which will be fully refundable after termination of your account. On this note you will have to make the payment for activation of your account directly to the agents of the monetary authorities here in the U.K. Please note that the funds you are requested to pay for activation is fully refundable upon termination of your account and this amount will be held as a security deposit for your online account by the monetary authorities here in the U.K

Madam, please be cautioned that activating your account is very important and at this stage, if you intend to transfer any funds into your dormant account, it will be automatically returned due to its inactive state. On this note, we will advise that you provide the due amount required to activate a Time Deposit plus reserve account to obtain a minimum balance. Find below our ACTIVATION/CLEARANCE PROCEDURES which you are strongly advised and expected to follow so that we can have your NON-RESIDENTIAL TRANSIT ACCOUNT opened online with the funds of £15.4 Million Pounds (US $25.2M )deposited in it.

48HRS ACTIVATION/CLEARANCE PROCEDURES:
Insurance.........................£ 950.15
Vat.................................. £ 600.25
TOTAL..............................£ 1,550.40

Go to WWW.XE.COM for Currency Conversion.

***NOTE: The Above Fee is for ACTIVATION/CLEARANCE of the funds so that the transfer of the funds into your nominated account can be authorized by the British Government. You are expected to effect the payment via  WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM. Below are the details of the Contractual money Transfer Officer which you are expected to use in effecting the payment via WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM.

CONTRACTUAL MONEY TRANSFER OFFICER:  ALEXANDER  PETER
AMOUNT: £ 1,550.40
ADDRESS: 45 CORNWALLIS ROAD BILTON,RUGBY CV22 7HL.

After effecting the payment, you are expected to e-mail us the scanned copy of the Payment Slip or the details provided to you by the agent who sent the fee. After confirming your payment, an Online Transit Account will be opened in your name and the total funds of £15.4 Million Pounds (US $25.2M) lodged within. The Account details will then be sent to you so that you can access your Account anywhere in the World and have the funds transferred online with any of the Wire Transfer Services chosen by you

***NOTE: That the Funds/Account with us is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. The payment must be made by you the Beneficiary of the Account and no one else.

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National finance Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect and to avoid misappropriation of funds. The Financial Services Authority is the independent regulator set up by Government to look after the financial services industry and protect consumers.

Contact the undersigned below to be privy to the above information. Contact us on +44-704-570-7198 for 24- Hours Accounts Services.

Thank you for your patronage.
With Regard,
Mr. Brad Jones,
(Online Transfers Dept.)
Clydesdale Bank Plc 
Confidentiality Note:

The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator by return message and destroy the original message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message generated by: /cgi-bin/Clydesdale/ecommerce/genericonlinebanking.uk
===========================================

CLYDESDALE BANK INTERNET SERVICE

Quote:

20 July 2010 10:23
Dear Brad

Please send me the passport for your man Alexander Peter or his driving licence so I may confirm his address and ID.

C

Quote:

20 July 2010 21:52
41.138.177.153 Nigeria (Lagos)*

My Dear Sister,

I hope by now you must have concluded the process of your account opening,this is taking longer than i thought.I sent you emails previously and i did not get a response from you,what is happening???and what is the latest development?I am so puzzled about your silence because it is causing unnecessary delays to this transaction.Remember you are always in my prayers,i have been developing sleepness nights for the past couple days hoping for the fund to be moved to your account with the bank,i can wait to the archievement of our success.Please act quickly on this as time is no longer by our side any more.I demand the details of your account from the clydesdale bank in your next reply so as to embark with the transfer.

I hope to hear a positive news from you soon!!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

22 July 2010 07:12
Why The Silence???
My Dear Sister,

I hope by now you must have concluded the process of your account opening,this is taking longer than i thought.I sent you emails previously and i did not get a response from you,what is happening???and what is the latest development?I am so puzzled about your silence because it is causing unnecessary delays to this transaction.Remember you are always in my prayers,i have been developing sleepness nights for the past couple days hoping for the fund to be moved to your account with the bank,i can wait to the archievement of our success.Please act quickly on this as time is no longer by our side any more.I demand the details of your account from the clydesdale bank in your next reply so as to embark with the transfer.

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

22 July 2010 07:28
Dear Jerry

I do not send money by Western Union or Moneygram and I do not need to open an offshore account.

Quote:

23 July 2010 08:02
My Dear Sister,

Compliment to you and your family, I read through the contents of the previous email from the bank and content clearly understood. I also glad to hear that you have applied for the account activation at the bank that I referred you to; I have seen the email correspondence between you and the bank. However i feel what is left is for you is to go ahead and set up your account as soon as possible. We just have to act fast and get this whole issue done in the nearest possible time. I do not want this once in a life time opportunity to slip through my fingers. I do not want to write too long a letter but let me not fail to alert you that I am 100% sure that you will not regret your involvement in this mutual deal. I am a man of little words and my word is my bond. Please do everything humanly possible to ensure that the account is processed as soon as possible, this will enable us work according to the schedule, As soon as you have this account active, I will like to have the correct details to enable us effect the transfer from here immediately. The account you are setting up for the transfer of fund will be in your name thus, it’s your responsibility to have it setup. "This would be your only responsibility" and "your only contribution to this transaction". If you can’t handle the account opening which is your only role in this business I don’t think there is any is any other way you can help me. Perhaps you know it’s an offshore account like this that could accommodate the funds that would be transferred into your account.

Please note that I am not in any way compelling you to honor this transaction against your will, but if you are willing, you should consider your self my partner in this venture and we should have shared responsibilities to ensure we have a successful transaction. I know you are not aware of what it takes to have this kind of money transferred especially being an inherited funds. I have already employ the services of an attorney who will give the transaction a legal backing, and  this involves a lot of money which I am responsible for, I have already paid part of the fee charged by the Attorney and I have promised to make the complete payment upon the conclusion of the documentation process. If you are now telling me that you are not willing to spend your money on setting up your account it then means you are indirectly telling me that you are not ready to be part of it, and you want all that I have invested so far to waste. Whatever the amount that it will cost you to set up your account is a far cry from what you stand to gain at the end of this business.

Note that you stand a chance to gain $7.56m at the end of this transaction and as such you must have a role to play to ensure we make this business a success. Do not see the money you are going to spend for your account opening as a waste hence you can also withdraw it at any given time. So you have to do everything humanly possible to get your account ready to receive our funds, even if it means you getting a loan of 100% interest. Please take; as long as we will pay back immediately the funds credits your account. Therefore, if you are willing to still be part of this transaction, I will expect you to go ahead and set up the account so that once the paper work is ready, I can go ahead to complete the payment of the Attorney and get the documents from him, to enable the transfer be effected as quick as possible.

Please, do not let me down at this point as I have invested so much to bring this transaction to this stage. I assure as you strive harder into executing this business in couple of days we will rejoice over our success. I shall be expecting a positive feedback from you as soon as possible, everything is ready on my side for the successful transfer with regards to the paperwork by the attorney and that of my bank, I will ensure that the transfer is done smoothly.

Please ensure that you follow up this matter as quick as possible.
I earnestly await your response.

Kind regards,
Jerry Ntai

Quote:

23 July 2010 11:01
Dear Jerry

I have sent them the fees of £1550.40 today, so the account should be ready very soon.

C

Quote:

23 July 2010 22:37
CLYDESDALE BANK PLC

Date: July 23th, 2010

Attention:‏‏‏ C L,

This is to inform you that we are in receipt of your email and payment acknowledgement in respect to your account opening.Our money contratual agent(Alexander peter) is finding it difficult to recieve the payment without a reference number with the MTCN VAULT SYSTEM you introduced,it may results as the figures are apparently incorrect. In other words,i would advise you send the full scan copy of your payment including your reference number in order for us to confirm your payment properly.Thanks for your understanding!!!

With Regard,
Mr. Brad Jones,
(Online Transfers Dept.)
Clydesdale Bank Plc 
Confidentiality Note:

The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator by return message and destroy the original message.
===========================================

CLYDESDALE BANK INTERNET SERVICE

Quote:

23 July 2010 22:42
My Dear Sister,

I am very pleased with the latest development;i must recomend you my dear sister for the marvelous work done so far in favour to our archievement.Please update me with your account details as soon as the bank assigns you one,this will enable work to schedule.

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

24 July 2010 09:41
Dear Brad

I have no paperwork for this transaction and even if I did I could not send it because I have no scanner. I spoke to them this morning and they said he must have made a mistake somewhere and to keep going and be more careful.

C

Mon 26 July
http://www.4shared.com/audio/sfzXNMWK/N_Jerry_Ntai_01_09_28_AM_Monda.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/uN-l_p36/N_Jerry_Ntai_02_09_53_AM_Monda.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/9d8BwpRW/N_Jerry_Ntai_03_10_00_AM_Monda.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/LcUjXNw3/N_Jerry_Ntai_04_Brad_Jones_Cly.html

Quote:

26 July 2010 22:48
Date: July 26th, 2010

Good Day To You Madam,

Privy to our previous communication via phone;i want you to understand that your account has to be active before you can be assigned an account number(thus;you have an account with us).Due to its inactive and zero state/status,funds cannot be credited unless we have confirmed your payment.In order to get this done apppropriately,you have to go back to money gram office and correct the MTCN VAULT SYSTEM you earlier introduced,then have it sent to us in its correct form.I would also advise you draft out all the details of your payment to us(including the REFERENCE NUMBER) since you have no access to scanner,this will enable us confirm properly the receipt of your payment.After this is done,we shall supply you your account details through our secure email to enable you access your account with the help of your personal computer then you shall be given a pin number with which you can operate and access the account online.It is very safe, reliable and efficient as you can operate it online from any part of the world, it does not require your presence to make transfer from the account to any other account, rather you will have to do it yourself with your computer with the help of your pin number. The bank will instruct you on how you are to make transfer with the pin number.

Please note that this has to be done within the next 48hrs,this is due to slow response in this transaction!!!

With Regard,
Mr. Brad Jones,
(Online Transfers Dept.)
Clydesdale Bank Plc 

Quote:

26 July 2010 23:17
My Dear Sister,

I am so happy to have discussed fully at length with you in regards to the progress of your transaction and i must recomend your superb efforts so far in accomplishing this transaction with me.I want you to understand the without the bank confirming your payment,your account cannot be opened for the fund transfer.So i would advise you give/present to them all the neccessary details governing your elligible payments you made at the money gram office.Sister...you have to act quickly on this as time is no longer on our side any more,delays like this is not favourable in getting this transaction completed in the nearest possible time.

I earnestly awaits your reply soon!!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Tues 27 July
http://www.4shared.com/audio/1nGeTHuw/N_Jerry_Ntai_05_04_16_PM_Tuesd.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/jXHcccKB/N_Jerry_Ntai_06_04_35_PM_Tuesd.html

Quote:

28 July 2010 09:12
Dear Sir

I do not want to access my account online rather you should send me an ATM card through Royal Mail like my other banks do.

C

Quote:

Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:16:09 +0100
Dear Jerry

Sorry I missed your calls but I was on the other line with my lawyer, he agrees I should avoid online banking and never go to the Western Union office becasue of the people in that area. Now he also commented that the new security system called The Vault was making a big impression on the world of money transfers and that he would always use it himself so you see I am right the Clydesdale Bank should focus on it!

C

Quote:

30 July 2010 07:43
My Dear Sister,

Its so disappointing seeing you ignore my calls which i find it very strange.I am so worried about this transaction kept pending for quite some time,it ought to have been completed by now.Your silence is rather strange to me; I find it difficult to understand why you decided to behave so strange, how can you expect to keep me waiting indefinitely, what do you take this transaction for, do you know the financial resources I have invested to get this transaction to this level. I am highly disappointed at the level of your response.Besides what does it take for you to go back to  the money gram office and get the reference number to the clydesdale bank.You are delaying!!!this ought to have been done for some days ago,i demand you act quickly on this and stop wasting time.Nevertheless,i would request you maintain the confidentiality of this transaction by not disclosing to anyone its details until we have completed this transaction,this will enable/gurantee the success of this transaction without a hitch.
Thanks and hope to hear a positive news from you soon!!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

30 July 2010 23:18
My Dear Sister,

Please accept my since appologies if i had been crossed with you,i was so  worried after so much delay and time wasted to our accomplishment.Please do not get me wrong I been having sleepless night for some time because I can’t wait for the funds to leave my bank and my anxiety for our accomplishment is at esteem.I also want to use this medium to appraise you my sister as an industrious woman who sees the brighter fulture for the family;indeed i must recomend you as a super-woman.Do act quickly on this and as soon is this is done,kindly inform me so that i can be up to schedule.

I earnestly awaits your reply soon!!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

3 August 2010 00:09
You Are Delaying!!!
My Dear Sister,

It's now monday and i still havenot heard from you;whats going on???you promised on getting this done last weekend,this delay is causing hindrances to our accomplishment,this rather getting too unusual and i demand a concrete response towards this!!!

I expect your swift response ASAP!!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Tues 3 Aug
http://www.4shared.com/audio/d8v30E9N/N_Jerry_Ntai_07_11_04_AM_Tuesd.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/myguOQ0K/N_Jerry_Ntai_08_11_22_AM_Tuesd.html

Thurs 5 Aug
http://www.4shared.com/audio/zAIkdlHR/N_Jerry_Ntai_09_10_43_AM_Thurs.html
Quote:

4 August 2010 22:07
RE: Why The Delay????
My Dear Sister,

I still dont understand how unusual your act could be after we have made the conclusion in respect of the progress of this transaction.I thought you made a conclusion in getting back to me after you have made corrections with the money gram office,how can you keep me waiting indefinitely,this is getting so obsurd.I demand a concrete response at once!!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

5 August 2010 22:32
INVALID REFERENCE NUMBER(87987969);PLEASE CHECK RECEEIPT FOR CORRECTIONS!!!

Dear Sister,

I tried calling you to inform you that the money gram reference numbers you gave to me were invalid(87987969),it was earlier confirmed by the bank official to be invalid.I suggest you refer to the receipt given to you and have it corrected.Please note that the reference number has to be 8 digits,nothing more nor less;Do have this done promptly and get back to me ASAP!!!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

6 August 2010 20:17
Oh dear could it have been my writing 84987969

Quote:

7 August 2010 23:26
YOU DIS-APPOINT ME!!!!
Dear Sister,

I do not understand you any more and i cannot tolerate the embarassment/humilations you have caused me; do you think this is a childs play or joke???How can you give me two invalid money gram reference numbers claiming to be correct.Are you just manupulating numbers or what???this is totally intolerable!You made me look stupid speaking with the bank officials claiming those numbers you gave to me are correct.How can you do such a thing like that??I am totally disappointed with this you have done!!!If truly you made this payment to the money gram office you will surely be given a payment slip/receipt containing the reference number.I expect you to scan/attach its copy and forward this to me or to the bank to avoid further embarassment.

Yours Truly,
Jerry.

Quote:

7 August 2010 23:49
This is how I wrote it down, I just photographed it for you to figure out yourself.

Quote:

11 August 2010 06:46
Dear Sister,

I got your email attachment; once it is confirmed properly i will get back to you!!!

Yours Truly,
Jerry.

11 August 2010 23:20
Dear Sister,

Thats it;i am fed up with all the crack and nonsense happening!How can you give me three incorrect numbers?the first two were invalid and last was
unreadable,i donot appreciate the way you are handling this transaction.Cant you do something properly?I told you to go to the MONEY GRAM OFFICE and get the
reference number but you went and got unreadable figures which apparently seems wrong.I have been embarassed severely and i cannnot adhere to your mistakes
anymore.Listen carefully,i would advise you for the last time to go back to the MONEY GRAM OFFICE and get your money withdrawn then you must go to the WESTERN UNION OFFICE and have it done appropriately (make the payments).I cant withstand the inconvinence and humilations the money gram has caused me,so therefore i must let you know that if you cannot do this then i am afraid this will not work for us anymore!!!

Hope you understand properly!!!

Yours Truly,
Jerry.

Quote:

12 August 2010 09:27
Dear Brother

What do you mean? I can't get the money back it has already been paid to somebody! How can this be? Has your email been hacked? Do you know somebody there who could have picked up the cash? MoneyGram assure me everything was done correctly so what is going on?

Don't get into a state with me all the problems are at your end! How dare toy get me into this sort of situation where my money is stolen!

Camilla

Quote:

12 August 2010 23:40
Dear Sister,

What????do you mean that the money have been picked???this is so shocking!!!Any way i will get in contact with the bank so as to find out if they have figured the last number you attached to me properly,may be they might have confirmed it properlyand picked the fund.Do not worry as soon as i find this out i will get back to you.

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

12 August 2010 23:59

PLEASE GET ME THE WITHDRAWN STATEMENT OF THE FUND FROM THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE!!!
Dear Sister,
Meanwhile, i would like you to go back to the money gram office and get the photocopy/printed copy of the withdrawn transaction of the fund claimed to be picked from the money gram office;have it forwarded to me immediately for further confirmation.This will enable me to have a strong envidence in presenting to the bank for the fund being picked up.

Earnestly waiting for your reply!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

14 August 2010 11:00
Dear Jerry

MoneyGram officer was very polite but said since I wanted to complain he would have the matter investigated but at this time no copy of the transactionwas available to me. It seems they need to trace the payment and see if they can find the identity of the person who collected it.

Camilla

Quote:

15 August 2010 07:04
Dear sister,

Listen carefully,this is very important;since you paid to the money gram office, you should be issued a receipt.Have the receipt scanned and attached/sent to my acknowledgement for me to verify if funds were really paid as to control the confusion here.If you cant send this, i will assume that you are toying with me all along.As the bank has confirmed all the log payment that they have received;yours was not among.Do not send figures to me any more as its invalid now!!!I need a confirmed signatory of the money gram office to really know that you have made the payment.

Yours truly

Quote:

15 August 2010 09:50
Dear Jerry

I wish I could send you this slip but the man said that he cannot issue a duplicate until his head office clear the matter. They told him that since the intended recipient claims not to have received the money they need to make checks before compensating us for its misdelivery. Be patient I am sure it will be sorted soon.

Camilla

Quote:

17 August 2010 22:39
RE: PLEASE GET ME THE WITHDRAWN STATEMENT OF THE FUND FROM THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE!!!

Dear Sister,

You got me waiting!!!now i begin to wonder that you are really toying with me.How long does it take to verify from the money gram office if the money is paid to the wrong person as previously explained;i do not understand you anymore!If really you had made this payment,why is it difficult for you to have the scan copy receipt of payment sent to my acknowledgment.Your behaviour is weird and i do not appreciate the way it is handled!!!

Yours Truly,
Jerry.

Quote:

18 August 2010 11:58
My dear brother

I do not have this document because somebody stole this money from under your nose. Look around you who could have done this? Is somebody using your computer behind your back to get the informations?

If anything is weird it is the way things work at your end and I do not appreciate the way you handle these confidential matters. We need to wait now because of irregularities at your end so you think on that.

Your sister

Camilla

Quote:

19 August 2010 00:55
Sister,

Now i believe you are lieing all along and making geist of me;how can you say you dont have your receipt of payment?Thats rediculus and the most weird statement i have ever heard in my entire life.From this hence fort,if you can not show that this funds has been remitted then i would expect you decline our mutual dealings!I hope you understood clearly.

Jerry.

Quote:

19 August 2010 08:55
Dear Jerry

It is you who need to listen to me! All I had was the till receipt because it was sent securely. NOW BECAUSE SOMEBODY HAS STOLEN THE MONEY FROM UNDER YOUR NOSE MONEYGRAM WILL INVESTIGATE AND TAKE THEIR OWN TIME TO DO SO. Is that clear?

Camilla

Quote:

Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Subject
Camilla Maga

Small boi she is good maga all mine - who now got £1550 gbp. U Lagos bois no good I got the number 87987969 was good number but bank deleted it so you not now it was real.

Me Henry one of Mr gomer Boyz

Quote:

19 August 2010 23:51
 Dear Sister,

Let me have the copy of your till receipt you explained in your previous letter;and let it serve as a strong evidence of your payment to the money gram office.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

20 August 2010 09:32
Dear Jerry

I left it at the MoneyGram office when I made my complaint. Surely they will finish their enquiry soon!

Quote:

20/08/10 23:07
subject RE: PLEASE GET ME THE WITHDRAWN STATEMENT OF THE FUND FROM THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE!!!

Dear Sister,
I was trying to explain to you that I was with the attorney and we discussed at length.He suggested that he have to be in uk in contact with the bank so that he can monitor/authorize the tranfer of fund to your account presently opened with the bank,then I said to him that would be good idea.So I had an aggreement with him that once I have completed the balance for his attorney fee and documentation processing he will leave to uk;he also stressed out clearly to me that until I have completed his balance he can carry on with the neccesary proceedure in arriving to uk and taking charge of the transaction from there.I tried to explain to you that the burden is so much on me as you can see how much tension I have endurred to have gotten your account active/opened for the transfer and you have to assist me with the balance fee suming to(12,000GBP) for the attorney so that he can proceed.I have already told you that I would be responsible for his flight tickets and other miscelenous expenses procurring his safe flight.All I stressing here is your assistance in sourcing for his remaining balance so that there will not be breach to our aggreement otherwise he will not comply in traveling!Sister…our time here is limited and you have to comply as soon as possible with this so that we can resolve this issue with the attorney.Neverthess,let me get your response soon so I can have his details sent to you to effect  his payment.
Please refer to the enclosed attachment for the details of payment I made at the western union so from hence forth,I insist that all payments should be made to the WESTERN UNION OFFICE this will else all matters irrespective of the problems we had with the money gram.
Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

20 August 2010 23:40
Alert!Offshore Online transit Account Opened!!
CLYDESDALE BANK PLC

Date: August 20th, 2010

Attention:Camilla Ladysmith,

This is to inform you that we have received and confirmed a payment in respect of your account opening;this was ealier sent to us by your associate.We also wish to inform you that an offshore online transit account has been opened in respect to your name,so you are therefore assigned an Account number: 456004556712 and Swift Pin Code Number: CLYD631WFD. Please refer this to your associate in making the transit transfer of the funds to our branch. Thanks for your patronage.

With Regard,
Mr. Brad Jones,
(Online Transfers Dept.)
Clydesdale Bank Plc 
Confidentiality Note:

Quote:

21 August 2010 09:04
Dear Jerry

I tried to explain to you that I am now very scared of internet communications, this hack thing has made we very wary.

When the man gets to UK then I will meet him with all the cash but after the trouble with the MoneyGram payment I am not sending any more money by online ways! I still haven't got any response from my claim on MoneyGram so am not risking any more money until I get back that sum!

Camilla

Quote:

22 August 2010 22:54
Please Act As Instructed!!!
Dear Sister,

You seem not to understand my previous letter;i said the attorney will not travel unless we have completed his balance,thats what i stated to you in my previous letter.Had it been he would travel directly to your destination,it would had been a lovely idea but he said he had stated his opinon on this and which is his final statement.He further explained to me that the complete balance we are offering to him was to settle his associates coming with him and also settle the finalization of the documentation from the probate registry,he insisted that if this is not done there is no way he would be traveling to uk.So sister...we have to do as he said/instucted.As for the payment,you should not be afraid of anything as long as your email is secured and i further insist we should have this done by WESTERN UNION ONLY,i did mine and there was no problem so you have to follow my footstep to make sure we dont have any hitch in transacting the fund to him.I will give you his details in effecting the payment in my next reply!Please act on this quickly also have it mind that i have done all my best to ensure that we are up to this stage including my extravenous expenses to ensure we are at the right track.You should not back out on this as i have given all my hope and trust to you to have this done appropriately!!

I earnestly wait to hear from you so as to forward is details of payment to you!!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

24 August 2010 00:15
WE ARE ALMOST CLOSE TO SUCCESS!!!
41.138.172.124Nigeria (Lagos)*
Dear Sister,

I do not understand the contexts of your previous email,are you saying that i have something to do with the lost of your money with the money gram or what???that really wrong of you to think that way.I earlier told you to make the payment to western union office which i use almost every daily bases for other transaction but you refused and told me that the money gram office was reliable;how is that have to be my problem???moreover,my money is much invested into this bussiness and why should you not do as well??Sister...lets get over this as long as we have verified our mistakes and i promise you this will not repeat itself as long as you listen to me.If you had listen to me all along, this would not have happened after all i did my payment of your account opening to the western union office and the bank confirmed it correctly!!there is One thing you should know in business like this is trust and if I don't trust you I wouldn't have put you in place as the next of kin to the decease to claim the funds in my bank, you should have trust in me as I will have in you otherwise what will be the point going further if we cannot establish some trust for each other. I would indeed be overwhelmed meeting you in person, perhaps there are lots of other transactions we could have together apart from this, I have being in the financial sector for many years though I try as much as possible to diversify my interests by exploring new frontiers.I am very much aware that so many miscreants have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate transaction class persons to get attention and recognition.secondly,as long as your email is secured,there wont be access for unauthorized entry to it which will be absolute confidential. I am also glad to note that you are noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction.  I don't think that should discourage us from making our money.

The dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move with such opportunity that comes only once in a lifetime and I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. These chances won’t pass me by. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Let’s share the blessing please do not hesitate.If you had read my previous email you must have seen how much we have been fighting so hard to eliminate such activities. However, for the success of this project to be protected I will advise that we should have absolute faith and trust in one another, otherwise failure is inevitable. Do have a second thought about this issue as we have gone far in making this mutual deal successful, I expect your full confidence in me so that we can rejoice over our success in a couple of days after this transaction is completed.

Below are the details of the attorney and his associates which you will have to effect the payments to;Remember you have to do this through western union only!!!the payments are to be done in four halves to complete the total sum of £12,000 GBP!!!

Name:Barrister Phil Chau
Address:29 Cornwallis Road Bilton, Rugby
CV22 7HL UK
Amount:£ 3,500.00

Name:Barrister S.w. Lee
Address:152 Beecham Road, Reading,
Berks RG30 2RE UK

Name:Barrister Liang Feng
Address:Radisson Blu Hotel, Brighton
London SW57 NB
Amount:£ 2,500.00

Name:Barrister Lian  Jiao
Address:19 Heron Square Richmond Upon Thames
london TW9 1EJ

Please have the fund sent to them and remember to have the scan copy sent to me to confirm their payments just the way i sent you mine!!!After this is done the attorney will authorize/instruct the fund($25.2m) to be wired to the bank as your account is now active to receive the funds then we will be rest assured that all we have labored for has come to accomplishment and our worries are over.Please sister....act quickly on this as i cant wait to tell my wife the good news of the latest development,i am sure my wife and children are eager to come to spend their time with you regarding you as their beloved sister.

I earnestly awaits your prompt resposne on this so that we can have this funds tranferred imediately!!!
Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

24 August 2010 08:08

My Dear Brother

Have you lost your brain? The fees lost were not £12,000 how stupid you are was £1200 not a penny more. Just becasue you were the cause of MY losing money don't think I will be sending more until MoneyGram catch up with the crook who stole MY money from under your nose. I expect they will also investigate you and all thes associates in UK!

Camilla

Wed 25 Aug
http://www.4shared.com/audio/A19Fu7NV/N_Jerry_Ntai_12_12_33_PM_Wedne.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/gPqb2ta4/N_jerry_Ntai_13ring2skypenet_1.html

Quote:

25 August 2010 22:29
My Dear Sister,

I am so happy to get an awesome response from you via phone,this really show that our success is near and i assure you in few days time we will be celebrating our success after we have completed the transfer of fund to your account.In respect of the funds (£12,000 GBP) to be paid/transferred to the attorney,i told you to have £7,000 GBP ready then i will have to raise the remaining £5,000 GBP to assist you for the attorney payment.In otherwords,You will have to take care of the first two halves of payment to the attorney /associates suming to be (£7,000 )which is listed below then i will take care of the remaining two halves;

Name:Barrister Phil Chau
Address:29 Cornwallis Road Bilton, Rugby
CV22 7HL UK

Name:Barrister S.w. Lee
Address:152 Beecham Road, Reading,
Berks RG30 2RE UK

I will take care of the remaining two halves below to complete the total sum of £12,000 GBP that has to be paid to the attorney:

Name:Barrister Liang Feng
Address:Radisson Blu Hotel, Brighton
London SW57 NB

Name:Barrister Lian  Jiao
Address:19 Heron Square Richmond Upon Thames
london TW9 1EJ

Please note that you will have to effect the payment via WESTERN UNION ONLY!!!Thats reminds me,less i forget!!!you made mention of meeting your bank in withdrawing the funds and you dont know what to tell them in withdrawing the funds;You should tell them that you want to take care of personal matters best known to you and donot disclose it details as to maintain the confidentiality of this transaction this will enable us work to the right track/shedule.I will try as much as possible to look for my part(£5,000 GBP)later today and have it sent to the attorney immediately.So i request you have your done today also as to have this trasaction completed in the nearest posible time.Sister..you know we ought to have completed this transaction by now and i need your immediate response/commitments to this so that we can get the fund($25.2m)transferred immdiately to your account with the clydesdale bank.I am so happy to our advancement and please remember to scan the details of your payments to me later today as soon as you have done the payment to the attorney.I am so happy on this as i have told my wife on your deligent work/efforts to ensure my progress then she appraised you tremendiously for such hard work and commitment,she also further said she will be happy to come over with my children to your country to shake hands with you as soon as we have completed this transaction.Please act quickly as our success draws near!!!

I earnestly awaits your response!!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

26 August 2010 23:30
My Dear Sister,

I have paid my part payment of the £5,000 GBP as promised to the attorney;this was done earlier today.A copy of the receipt payment is sent to your reference, please have yours done as soon as possible to have this transaction completed in the nearest possible time.Remember to have your scan copy of your payment from the western union sent to me as soon as you are through with your own part of the payment.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

27 August 2010 10:20
Dear Jerry

Is most strange they didn't give me a slip like the ones you sent to me, instead they said they would send to you by email. Apparently is some securitymeasure they are trying!

Camilla

28 August 2010 18:56
Dear Jerry

I am thinking I could make sure of this payment.

Camilla

Sat 28 Aug
http://www.4shared.com/audio/zKU-7nDz/N_Jerry_Ntai_14_ring2skypenet_.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Tv5YHq6c/N_Jerry_Ntai_15ring2skypenet_0.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/kyyqkOb9/N_Jerry_Ntai_16_ring2skypenet_.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/SvTBwDeq/N_Jerry_Ntai_17ring2skypenet_0.html

Quote:

29 August 2010 05:14
FIRST ATTACHMENT!PLEASE RECTIFY AND HAVE THE MTCN NUMBER SENT TO ME IMMEDIATELY!!
Dear Sister,

I am so sorry if i had been so crossed with you,please accept my sincere appologies for that;the tension is quite unbearable here,i am sure if understand that having seen so much money being spent and the progress seems unfavourable,you will definitely act likwise.I have forwarded the email attachment sent from the western union you visited for your acknowledgment.If you can have the MTCN number traced,that would be lovely.You see,i am not stressing you on this,you should understand that your western union officer is the person stressing the all issue thats the more reason i have to forward this email attachment to you so that you can present it to him to get this problem resolved.In other word,go back to the western union office you visited and present the informations i forwarded to you or preferably,i think its is better you CALL THEM to ease your stress;Sister...i know how much stress and pain this should be to you but you should also understand that i feel twice what is happening to you,the whole confusion here is not helping matter with the western union vault system introduced.Please find their email and correspondence they forwarded to me in my email attachment,if you understand it,it would be better but if not,then you should CALL THEM and request for the MTCN number,this is the only way we call solve this problem!!!

I look forward to get your swift response!!!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry

attached was the Liang Feng Vault experience

29 August 2010 05:33
SECOND ATTACHMENT!PLEASE RECTIFY AND HAVE THE MTCN NUMBER SENT TO ME IMMEDIATELY!!
Dear Sister,

This was the second email attachment gotten from the western union office you visited.Also,after several attempts in getting this done appropriately;an error reports was sent to my notice,so you definitely have to contact their office immediatly!!!!

Please read below:
Technical update April 2010: Some clients have reported server errors during the retrieval process. The problems are related to an outdated operating system on client computer and our programmers are working on a fix. If you experience a server crash with message regarding VISTASEC.DLL and you are in urgent need of your data, please call our hotline +1-206-337-3370 to get futher instructions. Please have the following information available and ready at the time of the call:

- Your operating system: type, version and build and make and model of your computer
- Amount of RAM memory in your computer and paging file size on your C: drive
- File versions and dates of your KERNEL32.DLL and BROWSELC.DLL files
Security update April 2010: To minimize possibility for abuse of the system, we do not provide support to receiver of the transfer. If you experience any technical difficulties or need support for any other reason, please contact the person who initiated the transfer. The sender's identity has been verified at the time when transfer was initiated need to request support on your behalf.

Sunday 29 August

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Qqm2TO6f/N_Jerry_Ntai_18_ring2skypenet_.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/rB-3bf7k/N_Jerry_Ntai_19_ring2skypenet_.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/gcddzP9q/N_Jerry_Ntai_20_07_16_PM_Sunda.html

Quote:

2010/8/31 Mr. Jerry Ntai <[email protected]>
My Dear Sister,

How are you and the family??i hope you are all okay.You promised to get back to me as soon as you have corrected the changes made at the western union office.Please update me on your progress so that i can be informed properly!!!

I earnestly awaits your response soon!!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 23:59:40 +0100
Subject: Re: AWAITING!!!!

Dear Jerry

I hope all is well with your family pleas egive them my regards.

You were going to write me an emails explaining everything I needed to do so I didn't get it wrong, but no email form you so I have done nothing yet. I want to get it correct this time OK?

Your Sister

Camilla

Quote:

Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:33:13 +0800
My Dear Sister,

I previously discussed with you to go back to the WESTERN UNION OFFICE and tell them that you want the MTCN (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER) of the two payments you made to be given to you;in as much that the people you were trying to send the funds to are finding it difficult to receive the money.The MTCN (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER) contains ten digits number,you have to complain to the officer that helped you in effecting the payment,he will definitely attend to you.Once it is given to you,have it forwarded to me so that i can have it sent to the attorneys to receive their funds.Please remember to maintain the confidentiality of this transaction by not disclosing the details of this transaction to anyone,this will guarantee our efficiency of executing this transaction.Once more,i want to commend you on your awesome efforts so far in accomplishing this transaction with me,you are definietly my true sister indeed,an industrious woman who sees the brighter fulture for the family.Please get this done today and get back to me quickly so that we can resolve this matter once and for all!!!

I earnestly awaits your response.

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

1 September 2010 22:48
subject Why Delay???

My Dear Sister,

What is causing the delay? did you get my previous email i sent to you, if not find its correspondence  below;I suggest you act quickly on this and stop the delay so that we can have this transaction completed in the nearest possible time.

I earnestly awaits your response soon!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Last edited by devil_woman on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

3 September 2010 21:55
I Never Expected This From You!!!!

Dear Sister,

Your silence is rather strange to me and it is taking longer than i expected for you to reply my emails; I find it difficult to understand why you decided to behave so strange, how you can expect to keep me waiting indefinitely, what do you take this transaction for, do you know the financial resources I have invested to get this transaction to this level. I am highly disappointed at your handlings to this transaction. You have no idea of what it takes to have such an amount transferred, especially being inherited funds, however the main regrets I have are the expenses which I incurred to retain the services of the Attorney who did the documentations, I never expected this from your mid-way into this business. You need to wake up your ideas in life, there are situations which must be handled appropriately, if you are a business-woman, you should know exactly what I am talking about.Besides what does it take you to drop a few lines to give me an update of what is hapening now!!!!.

Thank you for your lukewarm attitude, you have succeeded in delaying this transfer.

Yours Truly,
Jerry

5 September 2010 07:49
Dear Sister,

Are you okay???its been couple of days past after my emails  sent to you and no response from you,what is going on?????I just want to know what had happened and are you still part of this transaction.Why the cold silence???Is there anything i have done wrong???Let me know.

Quote:

6 September 2010 13:46
Dear Jerry

Was called away urgently on family business, just got back.

Camilla

Quote:

6 September 2010 22:39
Dear Sister,

You really got me worried for days and thats really unfair of you not telling me your were about before traveling,anyway i am so glad you are back.Please do me a favour,any time you want to drop down on me,get me informed!!Sister..please hurry up and get this done so that we can conclude our transaction.

I hope to hear from you soon!!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry

7 September 2010 00:05
Dear Sister,

I forget to inform you that the payments you made to the western union office has a limit duration for the MTCN number to expire(duration of 14days from date of payment).You have 3days remaining for its expiry date.So therefore, you must have to visit them unfailingly tomorrow and get this MTCN number from them so that the funds can be picked up by the attorney.Please hurry up and get back to me as soon as this is done appropriately.

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

7 September 2010 08:16
Dear Brother

I got the money back from them and am waiting for you to tell them to contac me by email to arrange a meeting. Please don't get angry this is the best way.

Your sister

Camilla

Quote:

7 September 2010 22:09
Dear Sister,

You are stressing the whole things up;i gave you an instruction to do and you refused!you are not making this go with an else.I have already explained to you that i have made the part payment which was previously sent to your reference,why cant you follow my instructions carefully???They are waiting to receive the fund which i promised them it will have to be done latest today,now you are telling me to arrange a meeting.Now why should i not get angry at you????You went to the western union office and failed to retrieve the MTCN number i stressed on to you in my previous email,Why are you getting this worse here???I am only trying to make things easier for us but you are ruining all of it.Now listen carefully to me!!!You must have to go back to the western union office, back again and make do with the payment then request for the mtcn number.If you cannot do this then there is no way of sort arrangement of meeting without the attorney getting their complete money.I wonder why i have to stress this to you,over..over..and over again.Why you not paying attention to me and doing the write thing???

Do the write thing this time and do not mess things up again!!!!

Yours Truly,
Jerry.

Quote:

7 September 2010 22:22
Dear Brother

Why are you so nasty to me? IS SO SIMPLE MY WAY. This fuss you are making is unnatural why can't I meet these men and give them the cash? There is something bad here, I am thinking you may not be strictly honest about the whole thing. The forms you sent me were not right either.

No  I will not do things your way am very confused by your behaviour!

Quote:

10 September 2010 13:29
Dear Sister,

I was trying to call you by your phone to explain all these to your understanding but instead you hanged up my calls;thats impolite of you to do so.Anyway,remember i told you that i paid some fee to the attorney in preparation of the documentation and i asked you to have the remaining balance sent to his associate in uk.I frankly told you that the attorney cannot be able to travel to your destination until all the charges/funds are settled.He also explained to me that being a huge fund of this magnitude,extra hands must be needed in other to ensure that our transaction is at the safest, thats the more reason he introduced the helping hand of his assocites working with him at your destination.He also further explained to me that after he has completed his documentation process he will travel to your residence but before he travels to your residence,he has to make sure that all charges levied to him by the probate registry must be settled and also the settlement of his associate in your region to make so that things are properly intact.After this,he can book a meeting with you any where you wish to see him.Sister...do not jeopardize my efforts that i have been working to ensure that we benefit from this,I helped you in paying half of the fund to the attorney and they are still waiting for the remaining balance i promised!you have to go back to the western union office and get this done  appropriately or else all we have been trying to do will be in vain.

I expect a positive news from you as you know now that this delay is causing unusual progress to our transaction.

Lets get this down properly and enjoy the fruit of our labor.I hope to hear from you sister.....

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

12 September 2010 16:48
Dear Jerry

Sending by Western Union cost me some £700, and your men failed to pick up the money. I am not a rich woman and cannot find another £700 to send your people £7,000.

At church today I spoke to the priest about our dealings and he said you should get your man to meet me in person to recive the money OR send me the £700 for the Western Union fees. This sounds reasonable to me.

Your Sister

Camilla

Quote:

14 September 2010 10:40
Dear Sister,

I sincerely appologise for the stress caused at the western union office but i told you to collect only the MTCN number not the funds you paid;this will enable the attorneys to pick up the money.In respect of this transaction,i told you to maintain the confidentiality of this transaction by not disclosing it details to any one till we have concluded this process,i wonder why telling people this!!!By this doings,i do not want to jeopardize our efforts we have entrusted to this transaction.So my Dear sister....you have to go back to the WESTERN UNION and effect the payment so that we can have this transaction completed in the nearest possible time,this is the only way and solution to this!and also donnot forget to get the MTCN number from them as soon as this is done appropriately.Sister....do not worry about the funds you have spent as we will have all gotten back in hundred folds as soon as we have concluded this project.You should also know that I have spent so much as well,so you have to understand how much efforts i have been making to ensure that we rip the fruit of our labor.Please hurry up and get this done quickly as delays are hindrance to this transaction.

I expect a positive news from you soon!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

14 September 2010 12:16
Dear Brother

I have £7000 but not the extra £700 for fees again so if you want me to send by Western Union you will have to send me the £700 yourself. See my way is much better so tell one of your men in UK to contact me and arrange a meeting.

Your sister

Camilla

Quote:

15 September 2010 11:14
 My Dear Sister,

I have read your email and i understand it clearly;whats the point of arguing when the funds are available with you,if you have the funds ready then proceed with it as  extra £700 cannot be a barrier for you sending the fund.Please dear sister...you know how much i have been working on this project,all i need now is your commitment to this and stop the time wasting.Please source for the means of getting the extra costs for sending the funds to the attoney.We ought to have completed this project by now.Also remember that i had promised you that you should not worry about any expenses you are incurring to this project as i we will get it back in hundred folds after this is completed.Nevertheless,i shall also increase your percentage of your share of funds to 35% due to you deligent hardworking with me in accomplishing this project.Please hurry up as the good fortune awaits us soon as we will be rejoicing over the job well done in the next couple of days!!!

I shall awaits your details of payment soon with the MTCN number as soon as you are through with your payment!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

15 September 2010 22:10
Dear Jerry

You are doing it again! not listening to me!

I DO NOT HAVE THE £700 TO PAY THE FEES TO SEND THE £7,000.

THE ONLY WAY IS FOR THE MEN TO MEET ME FACE TO FACE SO I CAN PAY THE £7000.

Camilla

Quote:

16 September 2010 11:17
My Dear Sister,

I am in receipt of your email and it was well understood but i have explained to you ealier that you will have to meet the attorney in person after he had concluded the preparation of the documentation from the probate registry here in hongkong,i previous told you that his associate working with him are in your location.After the settlement is done he can then travel down to meet you in person;i previously explained this clearly to you.I think i have a better idea to solve this situation on ground!!!Proceed with the sending of the fund and deduct the cost of sending£700 from the total fund £7,000.Then i will explain to the attorney that due to the stress you were having with the western union office,the fee £700 was deducted;i think he will definitely understand.But if he stiil insist in completing the fund, i will have it remitted to him along side with his flight bookings after he had completed the documentation process!!!

Please hurry up and have this completed as soon as possible,i bearly cant wait to get this issue resolved immediately!!!

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

16 September 2010 13:20
All I can say is I can meet the man in UK and give him the £7000. No other option is open to me. I do not think you have any idea how difficult it has been for me to raise this sum and I cannot let it go without some proof of the matter. That is why I must meet the man face to face and see the documents before I pay over such a huge sum of money.

Your sister

Camilla

Quote:

17 September 2010 09:32
Sister,

Listen to me carefully!!!Do you think your money is only invested in this venture??? my money is invested so much in this business,i have invested so much in to this venture and you think £7000 is compared to what i have spent so far in bringing this transaction to this stage.I am very disappointed in your remarks!!!I previously explained to you that the attorney is presently here in hongkong working on the documentation proceedure and his associate working with him are presently at your location.Remember,you have no business with his associate ,instead you will have to meet face to face with the attorney himself;The only way he will have to travel down to your residence is after completing the settlement/re-enburstment of his associate and the legal documentation from the probate registry,then you can arrange meeting with him.How many times will i have to explain this to you all over again!!In other words,get this done right and lets stop wasting time on this!!!

I expect your sound reply on this so as to conclude this,if not then i am afraid there will be no other solution in solving this impase/problem.

Yours Brother,
Jerry.

Quote:

17 September 2010 10:15
My Dearest Brother

If I have no business with the associates why is it that I need to pay them anything? You said you had arranged the flights and such fo the attorney, so where is the problem? let him collect the fees on delivery of the services. I would also buy him a good dinner at Stringfellows, and give him a special tour of London.

Your sister

Camilla

Quote:

20 September 2010 10:38
listen if you want to buy my idea to this then do as i say,if not then i would request you decline your motive of acomplishing this mutual dealing with me.I have explained all to you and yet you are still questioning my intelligence,do you think this is a childs play or what.Because of your negligence this transaction has been left pending!!!now i can see that you are toying with me all along and there was no payment you made at the western union.You are joking with me all along.Any way...let me let this known to you clearly;if you cannot go by my instruction then i would advise you decline at once!!!hope you are well informed!!!

Quote:

20 September 2010 12:18
Dear Brother

Stop being so nasty to me, I am scared that these people in UK will rob us, lawyers are like that. So can I send the £7000 direct to your own bank account then there will be no doubts in my mind and we can finish this project. I am looking forward to meeting you and your family once we have secured the funds here in the UK.

I will be in this evening if you want to call me, I do miss our chats.

Camilla

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
TutuPati
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait.

This Jerry dude freaking writes a damn book each time he sends an email. He just does not get it does he. Amazing how they always relent when you insist that you have sent the money and the MTCN is the correct form.

Maybe you can tell him that because of all the suspicious activity on his part and because of your money being stolen, you would like to use an attorney based in the UK and not one from Hong Kong.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic