SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My contact person at various bars in Europe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Saint Pesmo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I often aska lad to meet me at a bar, usually an Iriah bar as they seem to be everywhere Smile I tell them I am out on the town with soem irish friends and to ask for my friend by name and the lad will be directed to our table.

Of course discretion is important and I advise thelad that whenw e meet i will move to another table where we can transfer funds etc..in privact, as such deals demand.

I tell them to ask for myf riend by name when they enter the bar

"I want to speak with Coggs Ucker" A few have tried it apparently adn were not wellr eceived at the bars Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do post some of those emails where the lad tells you he went to the bar. BTW, have you ever asked a lad to come to a gay bar? Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Saint Pesmo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah if I get a reply that I was not there etc I will post it. I love this aspect of baiting. Have the lads show up at an Airport or train station, call a hotel etc..One time I said I was flying from New York but didn't want to arouse suspicion as I had just withdrawn $10,000 US to give him. I told him to use a "Playcard" <sic> with the name of my secretary "Ellen DeGeneres" a US TV star Smile

No the gay bar is a first...

I also save lad's phone numbers and have them call the otehr lad Smile If his name is Williams for example i will have the new lad use the answering machine code "I want to talk to Mr Willy" two lads for the price of one Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic