SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bank Account Coming! *whoo Hoo!*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad is going to set me up with a bank account so that I can wire funds to his account. Just to make sure, we still have the dude here that closes accounts right? This will be my first account closure and I'm getting excited just thinking about it.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your incoming account GoRideEmCowboy !
The info to report it is here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780
He has requested that we use the fastmail address.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info. I'm going to play around with him a little more first, then I will go in for the account kill. And of course, play with him even more!
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

I got the account! Woo Hoo!

I sent the info and the evidence to Alan. I do have a quick question for the vets though. How will I know when the account is closed if Alan doesn't write back? Do I just assume it's closed after a few days and then pretend I can't send the money? Also, at what point can I get my piggy?? Very Happy
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can add your piggy now Smile

Normally it takes 2 or 3 days for the account to be closed, Alan will only contact you if she/he needs more info.

Well done on your first piggy!

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet. Thanks for the info. Where can I find the sig codes?
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to wait for the account to get closed - I threw this at a lad after he sent me bank account info:
Quote:
I am sorry to tell you, but the bank account belongs to a criminal. The police came right after I tried to remove the foreign blocking of the account.

I was held for questioning for 3 hours. This is the most humiliating situation I have ever been in. I do not hope that will ever happen to you, so please stay away from that person.

The lad sent me my second piggy in his reply Laughing

And yes - I did build it up a bit - Feel free to improvise Laughing

And remember that the blame is always on the lad Smile

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welocme to Eater G.R.E.C. and congrats on your first bank account

To claim your piggy siggy go to your profile and put : $_lad: X1 without the space between :$

When you send more account to he who shall not be named just change the X1 to X2, X3, X4 and so on.

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, GoRideEmCowboy Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info and tips, guys. I think I'll wait until Monday and then inform him of my hardships when trying to transfer him the money. If anyone has any other modality suggestions, I'm definitely open to hear them.

I would post more details about this bait however, it's just a boring old straight bait. I had a lot of ideas in my head for twists and turns but, I'm too lazy sometimes to set my plans into motion. Regardless, this bait has been going on since March. At six months in, he can finally taste the money...

Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Six months! bow_down

I never had the patience to keep one going for more than two months, but I'm trying to get better at it -I do feel an obligation to keep our lads "entertained" Laughing

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a teaser for you all. The story behind this picture is that the lad sent me a horrible MSPaint form to fill out.

Original Form
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/5697/reformschool2.png

If you read the form, the lawyer is obviously supposed to fill out the top part of the form. The "lawyer" and I argued back and forth about who's responsibility it is to fill out the form. Obviously, he lost the argument after he realized that he wasn't going to receive a dime unless he filled it out. With that, not only did he fill it out, he filled it out another form by hand, scanned it, and emailed it to me.

RESENT FORM:
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/1717/reformschool.jpg

How do you guys dig my baiter character name? Of course, let's not write it out here on the board. Wink

Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nice character name

I make up character names in my own language, I've got a preference for names that translate into English like Dog Fart, Green Phlegm and my favourite is Bull Shit Smile

Goat Golden Goat
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen other baiters pretend to actually send the funds to the bank anticipating that by the time the lad checks the account, it will already be closed. Is that a good approach to take?

Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's another good approach - "Send" the money, and when the lad complains, you just go: "Oh yes! I see that the amount bounced back into my account, I'll try to find what happened!"

Goat Golden Goat
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job with the piggy, Cowboy. And six months of baiting? Shocked That is impressive!

Sure, give it a few days and then ask the lad if he got the money. When he says "no", wait a day or two then tell him you checked with the bank and they didn't make the transfer because of "suspicious activity" in his account - or whatever other BS you want to use. Then ask him if there is a different bank account you can send the money to. He'll probably have one. Report it, claim another siggy piggy, rinse and repeat.

If you have been working this lad for that long, he is well and truly hooked. You should be able to work him over but good. Do you know where the lad is located? It may be time to introduce a new character (played by you, of course) who just happens to be travelling to the lad's country soon. He could deliver the money in person. Wink Wink

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Raga Man. The Lad is located in Burkina Fasso. He has 3 different characters for his scam and they all have the same exact IP: 212.52.153.160

Anyone else familiar with this IP?

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That IP is consistent with Burkina Faso. It is highly likely all three characters are actually the same lad. This lad is so deeply invested in you that you should be able to take him in what ever direction you care to go. Keep giving him a sniff of the money and he should follow you anywhere - figuratively and, perhaps, literallly. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm more than certain that the lad is playing all 3 characters. Early on in the bait though, he did bring in a character from the UK. I didn't want to work with that character so I had him get rid of him. After that, he created a new character for me to work with.

I'd like to take the lad on a safari, however, I'm not sure if I have enough pull on him right now. You would think that I would have after 6 months. He still puts up strong resistance from some requests. I may try my luck at it later though. Right now, he's holding off on sending me his passport scan. He promised to send it to me but he's resisting. Don't worry though, he won't see a dime until I get that scan (even after that, he won't get a dime).

I think when it's all said and done, he's going to get his dolla chopped. I might take your advice though and send someone over to Burkina Fasso. I'd love to have someone meet him at the airport...

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Develop the safari concept slowly. Ratchet up the lad's frustration at not being able to get paid. Make him believe that you are doing everything in your power to bring this deal to a conclusion but something always gets in the way. While you are doing this, drop some hints about your friend. Mention his name in passing. Gradually work him into the bait. Find a reason for the lad to begin a dialog with your "friend". Don't spring it on him all at once or he will smell a rat. Once the lad gets comfortable with the friend (and very frustrated at the lack of money), make the suggestion about delivering the funds in person.

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do with the lad.

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GoRideEmCowboy wrote:
I'd love to have someone meet him at the airport...

Of course, if you do that, make sure that your flight arrives at 3 AM or some other unsociable time. And of course you might arrive a bit earlier or later than expected and miss him at the airport. Twisted Evil

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Or fall and break an arm or a leg in your departure airport - Just fine for a delay Laughing

Goat Golden Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic